Social Media - That was an eyeopener - Page 429

Page 429 of 429 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429
Results 4,281 to 4,284 of 4284
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    Do you think they REALLY order, or is it just part of their selling technique? They could easily order before the show if they wanted to, they obviously know what will be on.
    The time I seen Chuntley ordering on air she said “I know! I know! I could’ve ordered before I came on air but I wasn’t going to spend money today but I really, really like it” on that occasion she really did order, it was a sale hour and there were only a few in each size left (apparently) and she wanted one the selfish cow and she was going to get it, bugger the customer.

Post Thanks / Like

I mentioned this before and there was a thread on here about it. Now we are going back in time to when so we had a TSV and CHuntley decided in the TSV hour to order live on air. The TSV did not even make it to the repeat hours starting at 7 am no advance orders either. So many comments about her being a selfish stunt. For some reason, I think it was jewellery?
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

A very unhappy customer:

So after my first (and last) excruciatingly poor shopping experience with QVC even an email to their CEO doesn’t get any response it would seem.
    The customer service experience of QVC makes Ryanair look impressive.
    Two missed collection, now they’re saying the supplying manufacturer has no trace of return collected by a 7.5 tonne truck! They want be to post proof of posting!!!!!
    I’m owed over 300 by this shower and I’d like it back together with a grovelling apology.
    Just poor��

Meanwhile, a Stan wants to know if the backdrop used on shows is a real brick wall or wallpaper? If it is wallpaper where can they buy it?

A post with a woman showing a top she bought has a hole where it is coming away from the seam
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    A very unhappy customer:

So after my first (and last) excruciatingly poor shopping experience with QVC even an email to their CEO doesn’t get any response it would seem.
    The customer service experience of QVC makes Ryanair look impressive.
    Two missed collection, now they’re saying the supplying manufacturer has no trace of return collected by a 7.5 tonne truck! They want be to post proof of posting!!!!!
    I’m owed over 300 by this shower and I’d like it back together with a grovelling apology.
    Just poor��

Meanwhile, a Stan wants to know if the backdrop used on shows is a real brick wall or wallpaper? If it is wallpaper where can they buy it?

A post with a woman showing a top she bought has a hole where it is coming away from the seam
    I would not have spent 300+ on my first purchase but each to their own. The wallpaper query has to be one of the best.

Likes shopperholic liked this post