Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Did I dream that comment or is it really written there????

CC

(re: wankfolio: Everyone was thinking the same!)

And, in my defence, Rudeness only for comedy effect, (see also: tits, piss, knockers, & ****) & not daily vocab.

(re: wankfolio: Everyone was thinking the same!)

And, in my defence, Rudeness only for comedy effect, (see also: tits, piss, knockers, & ****) & not daily vocab.

I wasn't really shocked lol. It was hugely funny but I don't think I could have written it :mysmilie_17: The very thought of some creep looking at women's photos and having a ham shank just made me not know where to look ha ha ha.

CC

There are some cringe YouTube channels featuring QVC models' feet... There are always people who watch channels for reasons unconnected with the purpose of the channel.

There are some cringe YouTube channels featuring QVC models' feet... There are always people who watch channels for reasons unconnected with the purpose of the channel.

As someone who REALLY doesn't like feet, may I just say, eeeeuuuuuurrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh :puke:

I really wish that I hadn't added him to this thread. I feel as though I should use carbolic soap in my shower tonight, bleurgh.

Cockpocket?

Come on now, you're going to have to stop this :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: It's nearly as funny as the £1 hand job Debbie Flint was going to give and getting 99p change ha ha ha ha, now that was hysterical. Mr CC is staring at me snorting with laughter and at this very second is hiding the brandy.

CC

Never ever search on eBay for used slippers. But there is money to be made from them, granny slippers the dirtier the better. :wink::wink::wink:

****** hell, wish I'd known, I go through slippers like nobody's business (wearing them on my feet I hasten to add and for no other purpose).

CC

I really wish that I hadn't added him to this thread. I feel as though I should use carbolic soap in my shower tonight, bleurgh.

Sor-eeeee Miss.:mysmilie_17:

I'm quite 'posh' in real life, so I'm told. Obviously I have them all fooled.....

Last edited:
****** hell, wish I'd known, I go through slippers like nobody's business (wearing them on my feet I hasten to add and for no other purpose).

CC

Obie loves slippers to carry round in his lovely Spaniel mouth. He is not a pervert, although loves knickers - the more expensive, the better. Today he has broken in to neighbours garden twice, wee'd in his garden & done a circuit of his house - all by 14.00 hours. Praying he didn't have a wee in Charles' house.....

Obie loves slippers to carry round in his lovely Spaniel mouth. He is not a pervert, although loves knickers - the more expensive, the better. Today he has broken in to neighbours garden twice, wee'd in his garden & done a circuit of his house - all by 14.00 hours. Praying he didn't have a wee in Charles' house.....

Typical Spaniel :nod:

My mum had a blue roan. She seemed to think it was perfectly acceptable for him to break into a neighbours yard and try and kill his hens :mysmilie_51: I had to take her in hand over it. It wasn't funny. Slippers yes, hens no. That dog was a law unto himself but we were all truly devastated when he trotted over the Bridge. She now has a crossbreed spaniel who will take any spoil in the park/field/garden but is pretty well behaved when it comes to breaking and entering. Dogs!

CC

My mum had a blue roan. She seemed to think it was perfectly acceptable for him to break into a neighbours yard and try and kill his hens :mysmilie_51: I had to take her in hand over it. It wasn't funny. Slippers yes, hens no. That dog was a law unto himself but we were all truly devastated when he trotted over the Bridge. She now has a crossbreed spaniel who will take any spoil in the park/field/garden but is pretty well behaved when it comes to breaking and entering. Dogs!

CC

He sounds great fun,but I always thought the Cockers were meant to be better behaved than the Springers....unless of course she had a mad one...

Dunno how your Mom got away with the hen baiting....Oh nooooooo!

Obie grabbed a hen in the park/garden In his defence the hen owners garden was unsecure, backed on to the park (a dog walking area) & Obie went & 'picked it up'. Fortunately he put it down again before Mr B slunked off. The hen was unhurt...really. Thanks goodness spaniels have 'soft mouths'.

Last edited:
I had a golden cocker who was a grumpy bitch.

She had a hatred of a big Rottie a man used to walk in the park, it was the most harmless thing. Amber used to try to kill it when it tried to play and take her stick.

I had a golden cocker who was a grumpy bitch.

She had a hatred of a big Rottie a man used to walk in the park, it was the most harmless thing. Amber used to try to kill it when it tried to play and take her stick.

I had a Border Terrier like that. He would have run 100 miles to start a fight. He loved people, hated anything with 4 legs, tail, gills, wings anything. He was hard work but again, I loved him dearly and was just distraught when he died.

CC

I had a Border Terrier like that. He would have run 100 miles to start a fight. He loved people, hated anything with 4 legs, tail, gills, wings anything. He was hard work but again, I loved him dearly and was just distraught when he died.

CC

Sorry about your Border Terrier.They are lovely dogs aren't they?We have one and it is a great dog with all people but dislikes other dogs.She thinks she is big and isn't scared of any dog.She also has the strong terrier instinct to chase small animals and loves to dig.:mysmilie_17:

Less than complimentary comment about a Live Unlimited dress so I had a look:mysmilie_466: & it's as busy as the one AY was wearing a few days ago. Why would anyone design such a thing? Why would anyone consider paying nearly £85 to receive it?
https://www.qvcuk.com/Live-Unlimited-Striped-Hanky-Hem-Shirt-Dress.product.181840.html?sc=IROA

Then I had a look at the other offerings & the person on with Anne Dawson isn't doing the clothes any favours.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Live-Unlimited-Printed-Shirt-Dress.product.181854.html?sc=IROA

Latest posts

Back