Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a load of cobblers, I bet she's still shopping with them :mysmilie_15: so if she hasn't got the sense to realise QVC are all about the money and not customer loyalty, then she deserves a ban. You've got to laugh though haven't you, all the praise she was giving QVC then bam! they ban her, bet she's kicking herself now she knows QVC don't give two tosses about you, so long as you keep spending and keep the competition out of it. :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15:

Hopefully she has popped off to her local Garden Centre where there are lots and lots of Yankees and sometimes on offer too!
Look outside the box Fakelookers???? :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_8:

I bought that Optigrill (minus bake tray, what a great idea!) for my other half's birthday last year - I don't think I'd ever seen him so happy!

You'll love it Shopperholic, it's so good :mysmilie_46:

Thanks Tarketta, I'm sure I will love it. :mysmilie_508: the bake tray is a genius idea. The husband will be happy, that's because I almost put him in hospital (unintentionally of course....ahem!) I didn't cook his sausages properly (now! now! people keep it clean :mysmilie_17:) he joked saying I was after his policy, oh how we laughed when he recovered :mysmilie_15:

Some asking where Yankee super fan has gone. Yes, she has been banned. :mysmilie_59: But she did nothing wrong they all say. The endless ****** picture of Yankee Candles she deserved the boot. So its been reported she won't shop with QVC any more. :mysmilie_15:

Dear Lord those sycophants defending her "fun and quirky "posts are sickening. I would love someone to add a sane voice to the posts and tell it like it is. She was neither fun nor quirky just a bleeding bin lid with too much time on her hands!

Dear Lord those sycophants defending her "fun and quirky "posts are sickening. I would love someone to add a sane voice to the posts and tell it like it is. She was neither fun nor quirky just a bleeding bin lid with too much time on her hands!

If any one cares to look on this posters home page they will see that she is far from a fun, quirky poster. She is in fact a nasty foul mouthed fruitloop.

If any one cares to look on this posters home page they will see that she is far from a fun, quirky poster. She is in fact a nasty foul mouthed fruitloop.

I don't do Facebook but judging what I've read of her in the past, yes I can well believe she is.

Well I see unlike Paris Q have actually acknowledged Manchester on FB, however this has been tainted by a long post of infighting.

One of the groupies had a go at someone for deleting a comment and was literally gloating about the fact they were wrong. She then got outed for doing the exact same thing in the past. These groupies must believe their own BS. Sad.

Personally I always thought she was one slice short of a full loaf and it seems according to some people her personal facebook page is full of her telling folk to F Off.
No doubt she`ll reappear on Q`s page under another guise.

I'm a member of another forum where banned members routinely come back under different usernames, some of them are on their fifth or sixth identity!! The thing is, it's only the regular posters who are going to care about being banned, and you get to know people's voices, so it's always as plain as a pikestaff when they pop back up again as a "new" member. :giggle:

Strange how on a free speech forum such as this we have never found the need to change our identities.

Just the one hiccup a few years ago where they went off in a huff to start their own forum and slagged us off. A few were sorely missed for their humour but some not. Not sure if they eventually fell out with each other or if some came back here.

The rest of us just got on with it. We have our moments, take a bit of time out, take a deep breath and we are back good to go.

Strange how on a free speech forum such as this we have never found the need to change our identities.

Just the one hiccup a few years ago where they went off in a huff to start their own forum and slagged us off. A few were sorely missed for their humour but some not. Not sure if they eventually fell out with each other or if some came back here.

The rest of us just got on with it. We have our moments, take a bit of time out, take a deep breath and we are back good to go.

This is an excellent point! Social Media make it rather easy for this to happen!
Another reason I don't do Fakebook, sorry if I've upset the easily lead brigade (The Groupies)! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

I see Brett "wannabe" Hornby is doing the rounds liking all the positive pie posts on QVC FB, wish someone would ask him why on their website it's free p&p and seen as though they come direct why are QVC charging for it? and why he said categorically, absolutely no more vegetarian pie selection, at all, whatsoever but on the website whadayaknow, they're on advanced order. Hey with your hard sell Brett, maybe you'd make a good presenter after all.......have to turn the channel over now, the presentation is boring me to tears.

Help requested!

My iPad has decided NOT to open comments on Q FB now so I can't see the reply to the question asking what happens to beauty products Returned but used within the MBG. The,poster hopes they get donated to charity etc but I would be interested to know if Q state they are deffo destroyed (rather than sent out to customers!!!!!!). I cannot imagine many charities would accept opened goods because of hygiene issues, or fear of tampering.

Help requested!

My iPad has decided NOT to open comments on Q FB now so I can't see the reply to the question asking what happens to beauty products Returned but used within the MBG. The,poster hopes they get donated to charity etc but I would be interested to know if Q state they are deffo destroyed (rather than sent out to customers!!!!!!). I cannot imagine many charities would accept opened goods because of hygiene issues, or fear of tampering.
IMG_7881.jpg

IMG_7882.jpg

There you go

The reply is a good one. She wanted the used products sent to charities, a charity shop worker said they could not sell used cosmetics because of health and Safety. Hey QVC did you read that?

Latest posts

Back