Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The cs team have answered Pat now.I think perhaps the question was serious :mysmilie_19:. Apparently someone reckons she has 12 trees . That's some return postage.:mysmilie_483:

The cs team have answered Pat now.I think perhaps the question was serious :mysmilie_19:. Apparently someone reckons she has 12 trees . That's some return postage.:mysmilie_483:

Yeah right. If I remember rightly 'Pat' did order 12 trees to line her drive or was it hallway. In the words of David Mitchell or Lee Mack on the BBS programme Would I Lie to You 'It's a lie'

There is a woman for the past few months keeps popping up telling QVC they need to stock ICE watches. The way she writes actually comes across like advertising for them. Back again today said she spoke to ICE and they would come to QVC if asked, oh they do styles to suit everyone. Someone has replied saying they are not that great as she owns one and they where popular ages ago. :mysmilie_19:

I see Ice is comming up on Vente Privee tomorrow.

Pat is back, asking about the Beauty Bash?:mysmilie_17:

All hell breaking loose, at least three threads today about the AD of the Yankee Candles. First, it was delay should have been out before Xmas, one woman had payment taken on the 23rd December and shown awaiting stock. So today all ADs are showing awaiting stock, yet they have the set on the site to buy now. A lot of very pissed of people, replies saying their orders will ship tomorrow. Not cutting it as rightly being said, offering it for sale before the ADs have even been full filled and shipped.

i dont understand why qvc do that auto delivery should mean priority to those who have opted for it. but knowing the cryptic side of qvc they think that they have you under AD so are after those drifters

i dont understand why qvc do that auto delivery should mean priority to those who have opted for it. but knowing the cryptic side of qvc they think that they have you under AD so are after those drifters

Yes and the people who went for Auto Delivery would be paying less so if QVC can scoop up a few new buyers paying a higher price insteda, they will. In the case of the Yankee My Favourite Things trio, they would be £44.91 as an AD and £56.95 if you buy from the website now. QVC would rather disappoint loyal buyers than lose the extra £12.

The same Yankee set last week a woman stated she had seen one of them for sale on the dreaded high street in an I think a Yankee store? Yet they were supposed to be exclusive. Wish I had copied and pasted the reply, as there was a very very interesting reply. Something like it can mean exclusive to them for a short period not forever. In beauty shows AY did used to say we have this exclusive and it's not released to everywhere else for (fill in period of time), never for other things.

As for the AD, now we have seen over the years many time where waitlist items appear on the site for sale and those on the waitlist having to phone up CS. Now, this seems to extend to AD it would seem.

The same Yankee set last week a woman stated she had seen one of them for sale on the dreaded high street in an I think a Yankee store? Yet they were supposed to be exclusive. Wish I had copied and pasted the reply, as there was a very very interesting reply. Something like it can mean exclusive to them for a short period not forever. In beauty shows AY did used to say we have this exclusive and it's not released to everywhere else for (fill in period of time), never for other things.

As for the AD, now we have seen over the years many time where waitlist items appear on the site for sale and those on the waitlist having to phone up CS. Now, this seems to extend to AD it would seem.

QVC UK Hi there Lin.

Sorry to hear your clear disappointment here as this is never our intention.
Yankee Candle is widely available from other retailers and QVC never claim to be the only supplier of this brand.
However we do have Yankee Candle sets and items that are exclusive to QVC only. This may be what you have heard on air.

If you have an order outstanding I would advise calling Customer Care on 0800 51 41 31 who can discuss this today over the phone. Alternatively if you could send an email to us here at [email protected] we will be happy to take a look into this for you.

Apologies, Leah x

Pat's at it again 'Hi QVC. Will you be having any jodhpurs and riding boots on a show anytime soon?I have a birthday coming up and my OH is treating me to new ones ,as my old gear has seen better days.' :mysmilie_19: I think he/she is a P taker.

Got to keep this thread going and how better than with a wondrously egocentric blog entry from Chuntley

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/2018-time-get-lean/

She's a strange one - crows about how she lost 3 stone with Christianne Wolff's Body Rescue Plan, regained 2 stone at the end of last year and is now looking to use Wolff's new regime to get back in shape, even though she's happy with her size, she says, and loves her filled out derriere. Make your mind up, woman!

Anyway, what has happened to Glittergirl, who started the thread and used to re-post regularly?

Thought I'd check out the Facebook page, prompted by this thread, and now wish I hadn't bothered. It's the same old stories repeated ad nauseam - out of date pies received, slow deliveries, refunds taking ages, "when are we getting this" and "why don't you do that" ... But worst of all, and this has ruined my day because I've avoided any sight or sound of her so well up to now this year, another Flinty photo with a group of people in the background and her flipping mush on one side, taking up nearly half the image. Is there no avoiding her?

OK, I've had a go at two of the presenters today. I'll call it a day.

So, I wonder what Chuntleys excuse is for putting on weight most of last year then, instead of blaming Christmas Chuntley should stop being so vain and realise that it's not anything to be embarrassed about or make excuses for, the woman is insufferable.

Thought I'd check out the Facebook page, prompted by this thread, and now wish I hadn't bothered. It's the same old stories repeated ad nauseam - out of date pies received, slow deliveries, refunds taking ages, "when are we getting this" and "why don't you do that" ... But worst of all, and this has ruined my day because I've avoided any sight or sound of her so well up to now this year, another Flinty photo with a group of people in the background and her flipping mush on one side, taking up nearly half the image. Is there no avoiding her?

OK, I've had a go at two of the presenters today. I'll call it a day.

Andi, two is never enough. :mysmilie_3:

Can a vegan lick herself all over? If not then Chuntley needn’t start this regime as what would she do if not able to luvvvv herself on a daily basis.

How vain do you need to be to tell the world you like your big bum? Next she will be having one one of those big bum operations like the reality ****heads.

Can a vegan lick herself all over? If not then Chuntley needn’t start this regime as what would she do if not able to luvvvv herself on a daily basis.

How vain do you need to be to tell the world you like your big bum? Next she will be having one one of those big bum operations like the reality ****heads.

:mysmilie_19:

At least her pal's candles are vegan-friendly. She can eat those.

Latest posts

Back