Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ms Chuntley irritates me more than anyone on the Q & that's saying something. This simpering woman-child, with her constant need for compliments, is beyond rude. The way she goes off piste & talks about products from other companies when she should be concentrating on the one in front of her drives me mad.

Christine Wolffe(sp) seems was on last week selling her diet book. One person did comment on Q Page, she should read the book herself going by the state of her. I remember when she was on early last year we all thought she might be pregnant or having some sort of health problems?

Pat and her OH are off to the Galapagos Islands for some time and wonder if Q will deliver their goods to them there lol. Needless to say Q haven't replied yet.

Pat and her OH are off to the Galapagos Islands for some time and wonder if Q will deliver their goods to them there lol. Needless to say Q haven't replied yet.

Pat's is the kind of trolling I can definitely get behind :mysmilie_17:

I have a big bum, sorry, fat arse and it is anything but sexy. But I don't get the hysterical worship of the Kardashian Klan's arses either.

As the owner of a plumptious posterior myself, I totally agree re the Kardashians as their backsides are obviously so fake and the result of implants/fat injections - they just look wrong!

As for poor Chuntley, if she wasn't so irritating, I'd feel sorry for her as putting on several stone in the space of 3 months is comfort eating extraordinaire (I used to be one). She's obviously not a happy bunny but I do think it makes life so much easier as you get older if you're truthful with yourself whereas she seems permanently stuck in some wannabe teenage timewarp - what exactly is wrong with being a woman in your 40s+, carrying a few extra pounds than you did in your 20s anyway??!?!?

I think Chuntley has put the weight on deliberately to sell the next Body Rescue Book for QVC, oh and so she can bask in all the compliments about how great she looks obviously, I mean, she loves a good, delicious compliment does Chuntley.

I do feel sorry for her though. She seems to put weight on very quickly, and a considerable amount of it - it is noticeable although she still has a lovely figure. Her saving grace is that she loses it just as fast. But in the long run and as she gets older I don’t think this yo-yo is good for health nor appearance.

If she wasn’t such a pain in the butt I would sympathise with her as like many I badly need to shift a lot which seems to have stuck fast this year.

However I won’t be telling every stranger I meet in the course of my work every little detail and certainly not how I luvvvvv my big bum.

Love the woman saying she bought the Abi Cleves(sp) new range and Abi said you will see a difference in one day! PMSL at this. The woman has been using a few days and seen no difference at all, asking if anyone else has? One reply saying, no. Please, it takes 28-30 days to actually see if a product is doing anything. So Abi should be reported for false advertising. As I never watch her have no idea what other crap is telling the customers?

A woman bought two rings one for her sister and one for her. She is shocked to be charged £8 for shipping!!!

Then we have a woman giving a long list of products from Liz Earle and asking if QVC do any money off codes etc? She loves the range but its expensive. Been told to try Liz Earle direct for offers. Its particular items she wants not the normal C&P etc.

Goodness what about the woman who got a Radley purse as a gift and will not accept that it must be the original purchaser (84 year old in Scotland) who returns it and gets the refund. She expects to bypass everyone because she DOES NOT LIKE IT.

How thick can you get.

The woman and the 2 rings is a long term customer so has no ****** excuse in not knowing she would be charged twice. Another thicko.

I think Malcolm is doing what's known in the trade as a "Pat" :mysmilie_17: Looks like the comment about "who does Claire think she is" (which is true she does make it the Claire show) has gone, he must've removed it. I've got to say though I don't find his comments rude, and if I'm honest feel a tad sorry for him as the diehards all dive on his comments, one calling him a woman, he may or may not be a woman but I find it funny as they turn on him doing the exact same thing they're slagging him off for doing.

Malcolm has posted numerous times. I always think 'Angry of (fill in the city or a town), he jumps on comments from presenters but also the crap products QVC sell. I just see him banging his head against a wall as QVC will take no notice of him. If enough of the cool aid drinkers complain to QVC he will get the boot.

Oh, the Radley purse! Yes, it has to be the person who bought it who returns for a refund. Seems she contacted Radley first but was told it was a purse made for QVC so they want nothing to do with it. :mysmilie_19: Since the last day for Xmas returns is the 25th she needs to get her friend to get on the ball. Or just sell it on Ebay perhaps.

This is an interesting one from a man last night.

My wife thinks you have been having dental procedures on your high teeth is this truemail? As our dentist trimmed hers. ......

No one has any idea what he is talking about.:mysmilie_17:

Another man who pops up back again about the false advertising over a card sharpener thing. Saying you can be see the presenter switching sides. No idea what this product is but he has made the same comments loads of times.

I think Malcolm is doing what's known in the trade as a "Pat" :mysmilie_17: Looks like the comment about "who does Claire think she is" (which is true she does make it the Claire show) has gone, he must've removed it. I've got to say though I don't find his comments rude, and if I'm honest feel a tad sorry for him as the diehards all dive on his comments, one calling him a woman, he may or may not be a woman but I find it funny as they turn on him doing the exact same thing they're slagging him off for doing.

Diehards need to get a life they think they own Forums and they know bliddy everything.

Latest posts

Back