Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just read the post regarding the pie. My goodness, how some of those posters reacted! Who do these people think they are?

Oh my word on the pie posters needing to know if it’s an actual Real Pie and not a fake, surely it’s up to the brand/Qvc to sort the matter out.
Why do they feel so strongly to have to protect a company that they are so very rude and accuse someone of lying.
If you were in a restaurant and someone on the next table sent their steak back cause it was fatty.
Would you expect someone to go over and say don’t dare complain cause someone here today, may not return to eat here again

Unbelievable :mysmilie_10:

Someone has posted a message to JF telling her she is worried that she is looking anorexic and she hopes she reads her post.

Just read the post regarding the pie. My goodness, how some of those posters reacted! Who do these people think they are?

I wasn't aware Brett had such a fan club, although I have noticed that he does go on the FB page and answer RPC related queries so I guess that is good PR for him and his brand. If people like his pies, why couldn't they just say that when replying instead of slagging off the poster? They could say they always buy RPC and have never, ever had a problem without accusing the poster of planting stray bits of gristle. Amazing saga. #gristlegate!!!!!

The JF thread is still there. The lady won't get banned as it is supposedly a 'nice' post. That and the Ali Keenan one asking if she is ok as they are worried they hadn't seen her. These people really think that the presenters are their friends.

well when i bought rpc pies i would have been glad to see some gristle at least there would be something in the empty pies i got

The JF thread is still there. The lady won't get banned as it is supposedly a 'nice' post. That and the Ali Keenan one asking if she is ok as they are worried they hadn't seen her. These people really think that the presenters are their friends.

Looks like the JF thread has gone now.

If she is their friend, why don’t they read her blogs or watch her when she’s on!!

The lady who was abused and was crowdfunding to mount a legal case posted again but has been deleted again and the lady who loves the presenters so much has announced she is leaving the Q page as it's not for her apparently.

The lady who was abused and was crowdfunding to mount a legal case posted again but has been deleted again and the lady who loves the presenters so much has announced she is leaving the Q page as it's not for her apparently.

Yes she's definitely on the wrong page, "Saints 'R' Us" is the one for her.

Oh, someone complaining that Leighton Denny perfume and makeup being sold on TJC last night. Nina was doing the show it seems. So why are QVC no longer selling it? Other poster saying they dropped the brand when he sold the brand, so why does it still have his name on it they are asked?:mysmilie_19: Another poster asking why are QVC still selling Liz Earle as when Boots bought it the brand is on every high street?:mysmilie_17:

Someone asking when Benefit will be back on? Oh, please don't tell her they will get back as they never do! Someone has caught on at last.:mysmilie_59:

Things appear to have been very quiet in QVC facebook land and on here too. I don`t know about anybody else but recently I`ve felt Q is so blah. Poor choice of products, high prices and desperate presentations. I know lots of us will be fedup of all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday emails from other retailers but if nothing else they`ve shown how poor QVC offerings have been.
Once the big brand Christmas beauty tsv`s have been done and dusted then they seem to have very little to show.
You still find the odd person praising them to the hilt and saying how much in love they are with all things Q but it looks to me as if most people have cleared off and shopped elsewhere. I know I have. Does anybody else feel the same ?

I would really like to think that some have had the penny drop and moved onto other online retailers and much better deals?

Now, we have the Green Seasons Panto to look forward to. Oh no we don't! Of course, we do!

Latest posts

Back