Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have several news feeds and I know that 90% are written by uneducated morons but one kept say it was xx carats set in a SILVER band??!!! I assume it is actually platinum or at the very least white gold.

This was probably the Mail on line!? It will be Platinum but we will get ‘ chapter & verse’ when the Baroness is flogging her Diamonique on Q!

There was a brilliant one which I expected to be deleted quickly but was up for a long time. It was one of that QVC mention here ones, so perhaps the X Mods did not notice.

A man put up a screenshot of the TV Guide and it showed QVC and a few other channels. The comments amongst his mates were about the QVC one. QVC 8.00pm One Button Jew. Of course, as they never watched QVC didn't know it was jewellery. So lots of F*ck Me! I want to meet this Jew and his One Button etc jokes

There was a brilliant one which I expected to be deleted quickly but was up for a long time. It was one of that QVC mention here ones, so perhaps the X Mods did not notice.

A man put up a screenshot of the TV Guide and it showed QVC and a few other channels. The comments amongst his mates were about the QVC one. QVC 8.00pm One Button Jew. Of course, as they never watched QVC didn't know it was jewellery. So lots of F*ck Me! I want to meet this Jew and his One Button etc jokes

Heh heh, I'm liking the cut of his schmutter...

The Jewish jokes are the best & much loved & told amongst the faith.

Debate going on whether or not Chuntley has had a facelift/Botox.

Watching her on Frank Usher show close up on iPad she is definitely looking a tad Tovaesk especially around eyes and cheeks.

Chuntley is wittering on about her life on the OPI show and the BA has suggested she needs her own show so that we can follow her eventful life.

Pass the bucket..

There’s a post from QVC with a photo of Craig under a fleece blanket. However the blanket is folded in a very unfortunate way. Lots of comments on there saying the same thing :mysmilie_19: It was posted around 10:30 am today. Have a look if you want a laugh.

There’s a post from QVC with a photo of Craig under a fleece blanket. However the blanket is folded in a very unfortunate way. Lots of comments on there saying the same thing :mysmilie_19: It was posted around 10:30 am today. Have a look if you want a laugh.

Oh dear! It rivals the cat’s tail!

Gosh! Who failed to check that? Someone posted has anyone been looking at the cat? And I said to myself "what cat?" and had to go back to the picture! And someone had posted the very same thing, lol.

I see a post describing Malloy as “so narmal” so “one of us”

I could describe her as many things but the above is definitely not 2 of them.

Wonder what the posters life is like if Mally is normal to her.

Oh dear. A bit of a bitch fight going on. Someone posted complaining about how boring QVC is. The faithful came out and defended QVC telling the poster to just switch off. Then it developed into how much moaning is going on about QVC and these people should be banned. Yes, you complain on the QVC Facebook and you should be banned! Or so the faithful bin lids believe. Stalin used to get rid of those who complained.

Oh dear. A bit of a bitch fight going on. Someone posted complaining about how boring QVC is. The faithful came out and defended QVC telling the poster to just switch off. Then it developed into how much moaning is going on about QVC and these people should be banned. Yes, you complain on the QVC Facebook and you should be banned! Or so the faithful bin lids believe. Stalin used to get rid of those who complained.

So does Putin.

There would be bugger all on the Q FB page if it wasn't for folk complaining, they should be grateful for the traffic :mysmilie_17:

I see there is a video of Craig and Chuntley blabbing about valentines presents but as I keep the sound on my iPad switched off I don’t know what they are saying but I sure can guess.

I imagine smelly wax and vegan stuff will be mentioned.

Oh! A woman spends £60 on a shampoo set which arrived leaking. Told to return and a courier will collect. She wrapped up the leaking bottle in plastic and left in her hall on the carpet. When the courier arrived a week later and lifted the box her carpet is marked with leaking products.

She phoned QVC CS to complain and told it was her fault! As far as she knew only one bottle leaking and she did wrap it in plastic. Don't blame her having a rant as someone sitting behind a computer telling her she should have known!

Latest posts

Back