Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I read a review once that said "I haven't tried this brand yet, but I'm sure I'll like it" it was for SBC Collagen Gel TSV set a few years back, . They refuse ones telling you not to use something if it's heavy or hot or were to buy it cheaper elsewhere, reviews that are actually helpful to the customer, yet they'll print one like this that suits absolutely no purpose.

The kissy kissy social media team couldn't tell someone if Tova perfum would be in stock soon so she contacted her directly -

Since QVC can’t give a definitive answer I asked Tova herself and here is her reply: ‘ Hello darling, I will be on QVCUK September 4 & 5 with TOVA Diamonique as it will be Diamonique Day! I will be back for my Holiday visit in December and will have TOVA Beauty including Signature as well as TOVA Diamonique...just in time for gift giving, even if it is to yourself! Have a great day! Love, Tova’.

I think she's so gracious.

I had a nose at the QVC US forum the other day. It is for sale there already, complaints that the Tova Signature smells nothing like the original. So expect loads of complaints when it does appear again here

The kissy kissy social media team couldn't tell someone if Tova perfum would be in stock soon so she contacted her directly -

Since QVC can’t give a definitive answer I asked Tova herself and here is her reply: ‘ Hello darling, I will be on QVCUK September 4 & 5 with TOVA Diamonique as it will be Diamonique Day! I will be back for my Holiday visit in December and will have TOVA Beauty including Signature as well as TOVA Diamonique...just in time for gift giving, even if it is to yourself! Have a great day! Love, Tova’.

I think she's so gracious.

I'm really sorry to pee on your chips here, but I think her ''people" wrote that. I'm sure she's a very nice lady though.

This one popped up again earlier in the week. Will the Dyson Hairdryer be a TSV before Christmas?:mysmilie_19:

Must be nearly two years since QVC started showing it none stop, so sensible people will realize will never happen. Perhaps a few still think it will drop in price to £100! Perhaps £199, when Dyson brings out the new improved version in a few years otherwise no, will not drop in price.

Oh and more of where are The Real Pie Company?

'Oh and more of where are The Real Pie Company?'
I'm not on Facebook but I do look at the visitor posts & have a good laugh, it's a bit like spying on the neighbours through net curtains. I got a feeling of desperation from the one woman who was asking about RPC, it was as though she hadn't eaten anything substantial for months. A few days ago someone mentioned Kirks Folly... I'm waiting for the request for them to sell an alarm clock that looks like a car, you have to be a customer of many years to understand that reference.

The other day I was just about to take a bite of toast when I read the original comment........then put it straight back down again. :mysmilie_17:

They were MY chips, I won't be going down to our local chippy in the forseeable future.

Euwwwwww!!!! Don't blame you T :mysmilie_19: :mysmilie_19:

Oh no! What have I started?!!!

Holy Crap!!!!

Someone asked about the Christmas Food Hampers, will QVC be selling them this year? No, it wasn't Pat.

Please can Pat, perhaps in a new guise (I'm feeling a 'Beryl'/'Gladys' or 'Pauline' here) ask about Birkenstocks....Or is it time for a new beauty bash thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting post from a woman saying she was trying to sell her QVC jewellery but no one would touch it as it had QVC stamped on it. I know they stamped QVC on the Diamonique back in the day when it was 14ct gold to stop people dubbing others into thinking it was real diamonds:mysmilie_17:

Someone replied saying QVC jewellery gemstones never top quality and diamonds specks, the gold hollowed out.

Someone complaining that there isn't enough make up shown on Q. ?????!!!!

It's never flippin' off Qvc :mysmilie_486:

I'm fed up of seeing yet another make up show every time I switch on......which is less and less these days.

Someone complaining that there isn't enough make up shown on Q. ?????!!!!

It's never flippin' off Qvc :mysmilie_486:

I'm fed up of seeing yet another make up show every time I switch on......which is less and less these days.

Could that be the anti-Pat trying to out Pat Pat?

It is ludicrous QVC have a separate beauty channel when so much air time on the live channel is devoted to beauty tools, makeup, skincare, haircare, nailcare, supplements as nauseam. They should call them beauty live and beauty repeat most of the time.

Interesting post from a woman saying she was trying to sell her QVC jewellery but no one would touch it as it had QVC stamped on it. I know they stamped QVC on the Diamonique back in the day when it was 14ct gold to stop people dubbing others into thinking it was real diamonds:mysmilie_17:

Someone replied saying QVC jewellery gemstones never top quality and diamonds specks, the gold hollowed out.

Hollowed out gold?! Diamond specks?!.......oh well, I suppose you can't argue with the truth. :mysmilie_17:

It’s not long ago that they would claim that jewellers were amazed at the value of QVC ‘fine jewellery’.

Latest posts

Back