Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just tried again and the QVC FB page appears to have reverted back to what it was before.

It's probably just to confuse us/me.

I'm not on Facebook, as I've mentioned before, but do look at the QVC Facebook page as a visitor. However today, when I went to read the posts, the format/page layout seems to have changed and only two posts were displayed (the most recent ones.) It was the same on another site's Facebook page so it must be something to do with FB rather than QVC.

Is this two post thing because I'm viewing the page as a visitor or have FB changed things?

FB does go funny sometimes I find.I do have an account and sometimes cannot edit posts for example and then it is fine next time I go on. Don't know if it's the app or my device at fault.I also have been unable to read posts on some occasions.

Last edited:
I can't read QVCs Facebook now it won't let me because I don't do (and never will do) Facebook. Ah well never mind. I'm not going to join so Pat, I love you, but not that much. :mysmilie_17:

Pat is asking about the Xmas Food Hampers. Will QVC be selling them in the next few weeks:mysmilie_17:

No idea why the endless posts asking about the Real Pie Company over the past week. People seem to be traumatized they cannot buy them. Weird.

QVC's ineptitude alive & well, as can be seen by the post from a lady whose credit card had been charged for a purchase she made earlier this summer. She had deleted this card's details from her account, replacing them with those on her debit card some time previously.

QVC's ineptitude alive & well, as can be seen by the post from a lady whose credit card had been charged for a purchase she made earlier this summer. She had deleted this card's details from her account, replacing them with those on her debit card some time previously.

Yeah I got caught by that - apparently the easy pay/AD system is not linked to the database with card details, so you have to phone up CS so they can manually amend your easy pay/AD details...so yes, it entirely shows up Q's extreme crapness!

Yes, you have to phone up even when the card expires and you get a new one. Just the expiry date changes, but QVC still in the 18th century you cannot just do a simple change on the website no you have to phone up.

I would offer that the lack of connectedness might provide some protection if your card gets cloned of other fraudulent activity takes place. It's still ridiculous that QVC persists in operating as if the year 1999 was still some distance in the future....

Pat is concerned about not seeing Andi Peters, I'm not. However, I'm very impressed with her use of emojis, it was like an 'all you can eat' meal deal.

Pat is concerned about not seeing Andi Peters, I'm not. However, I'm very impressed with her use of emojis, it was like an 'all you can eat' meal deal.

Ha ha ha.Whilst the absence of Dear Andi is not really of much importance,it would be interesting to know if he has ,like many before him ,been silently replaced.The banquet of emojis is rather amusing and appropriate but needs a few more pies I think? Anyway ,q hasn't replied as they rarely reply to Pat's posts.

Whoever Pat is I love her. I`ve just laughed aloud at her latest post on Q`s facebook page where she`s suggested Q start selling DNA testing kits and accessories. Pat you gave me a real belly laugh but my sudden outburst made my labrador jump up and look at me as if I`ve gone mad.

On a comedy programme on Radio 4 a day or so ago, they said "Why don't we make a documentary about smug B*****ds like Andi Peters"

He would love that wouldn't he?A chance to talk about himself and be condescending to the interviewer.A real smug-fest .I bet there would be food involved too.

Whoever Pat is I love her. I`ve just laughed aloud at her latest post on Q`s facebook page where she`s suggested Q start selling DNA testing kits and accessories. Pat you gave me a real belly laugh but my sudden outburst made my labrador jump up and look at me as if I`ve gone mad.

I think reading this forum should come with a warning that some may cause hilarity that can affect your pets. I laughed so much a couple of weeks ago our cat hurtled through the cat door knocking the washing into the tea lagoon that I'd caused when I dropped my tea because I was laughing.

I think reading this forum should come with a warning that some may cause hilarity that can affect your pets. I laughed so much a couple of weeks ago our cat hurtled through the cat door knocking the washing into the tea lagoon that I'd caused when I dropped my tea because I was laughing.

I confess to a couple of Tena Lady moments brought on by laughing at some posts on here !

Ha ha ha.Whilst the absence of Dear Andi is not really of much importance,it would be interesting to know if he has ,like many before him ,been silently replaced.The banquet of emojis is rather amusing and appropriate but needs a few more pies I think? Anyway ,q hasn't replied as they rarely reply to Pat's posts.

Pat needs to mix it up a bit. Post genuine sounding silly questions there that they feel the need to answer. Hint: Questions that sound like, were they unanswered, would loose a sale!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back