Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The ringers come on and ask about the Dyson hairdryer, yes the £300 one. When will or if QVC stock it. That pops up every few weeks. Desperate souls looking for easy pay(I could saying begging but that would be a insult to real beggars:mysmilie_17:). One last week asking about the OPI TSV and easy pay, you got the idea her life was over as she could not afford and LOVED Breakfast At Tiffany's. She loved it so much she must not have known its based on a short story by Truman Capolte(sp), telling the story of a high end prostitute! Its nail polish and you can get a bottle pf OPI, Nails Inc or Essie in TKMaxx for £3.99.

more easy pays become hard to pay when your buying ten twenty items a month. for some it will be a recipe for disaster

The ringers come on and ask about the Dyson hairdryer, yes the £300 one. When will or if QVC stock it. That pops up every few weeks. Desperate souls looking for easy pay(I could saying begging but that would be a insult to real beggars:mysmilie_17:). One last week asking about the OPI TSV and easy pay, you got the idea her life was over as she could not afford and LOVED Breakfast At Tiffany's. She loved it so much she must not have known its based on a short story by Truman Capolte(sp), telling the story of a high end prostitute! Its nail polish and you can get a bottle pf OPI, Nails Inc or Essie in TKMaxx for £3.99.
You must have realised that the QVC arsebook page is the home for desperate saddos.

more easy pays become hard to pay when your buying ten twenty items a month. for some it will be a recipe for disaster

I've stopped using easy pays now, as in my wilder QVC days, I did get bogged down with a lot of EPs to justify my lack of willpower and good sense. If I can't afford to pay for it, I'm not buying it.

Yes it is. Usually post removed as you are not allowed to mention other retailers selling products cheaper. Their team move the goal posts quite a bit so its hard to tell what you can post and what you can't. The Facebook mods cannot deal with complaints so just tell everyone to phone CS anyway. People ask about brands or products and the set answer is: 'I will pass on your comments to our buyers.' You just know dick all will happen with that one.

You will get the send in the happy troops from the BTY group who worship at the alter of QVC, to say how wonderful they are. You can spot the ringers.:mysmilie_17:

Hell yeah! Some of this BTY Group & Posts are unreal, everything is wonderful, blah blah!!

No, some things do have their faults, so post these too! :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_5:

Hell yeah! Some of this BTY Group & Posts are unreal, everything is wonderful, blah blah!!

No, some things do have their faults, so post these too! :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_5:

You are not allowed to post negative views on BTY or you are booted out.

You must have realised that the QVC arsebook page is the home for desperate saddos.

Not having Facebook I am unfortunately unable to post on QVC's page.Being curious as to the kind of posts I decided to have a look at the available content to FB haters such as myself.Talk about creep a**** .If Q told some of these people up was down ,or wearing a plastic plant pot as a hat was 'on trend' they would accept it.The presenter devotion is scary.Then when someone dares to complain about an order weeks late,or that has arrived half eaten,the mob tells them off. Q removes unacceptable comments of course -with a kiss.Makes me almost want a FB account to see how long I last before I'm blocked for being honest.

Last edited:
Not having Facebook I am unfortunately unable to post on QVC's page.Being curious as to the kind of posts I decided to have a look at the available content to FB haters such as myself.Talk about creep a**** .If Q told some of these people up was down ,or wearing a plastic plant pot as a hat was 'on trend' they would accept it.The presenter devotion is scary.Then when someone dares to complain about an order weeks late,or that has arrived half eaten,the mob tells them off. Q removes unacceptable comments of course -with a kiss.Makes me almost want a FB account to see how long I last before I'm blocked for being honest.

Do it! The Q FB page is rubbish and needs livening up.

Your comments are spot on! I find the adulation of Presenters proper creepy too!
There seems a few who never leave them alone. Cest la vie, everything has a life span!

Looks like there planted posters on the FB page. It's not difficult to do...

Latest posts

Back