Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I managed to read it before it got deleted. It was all very confusing at one point. The original poster got all huffy when someone told her not to post yet she's the one constantly telling others what not to post. I don't think they understand their own hypocrisy.

The problem is now that Q have deleted her post she'll be wound up even more by it.

I too am looking forward to Line of Duty. Who is balaclava man!

I managed to read it before it got deleted. It was all very confusing at one point. The original poster got all huffy when someone told her not to post yet she's the one constantly telling others what not to post. I don't think they understand their own hypocrisy.

The problem is now that Q have deleted her post she'll be wound up even more by it.

I too am looking forward to Line of Duty. Who is balaclava man!

Oh, it's gone, has it? So the original poster won and the negativity got censored.

There are theories that there are two or three balaclava men. I can't get my head round it but I just love Line of Duty.

Everything got deleted. I think the team got fed up with being told how to do their job.

I still think the husband is involved and the lawyer looked shifty to me. Maybe it's both of them then! Can't think who else it could be.

I think the chief commissioner guy knows something, he's corrupt for sure, I've thought so for a couple of series. I wonder if he is involved with balaclava man somehow.

Missed that one, but I bet it was the same three that need a good talking to about how negative comments does not a bad person make, the daft buggers. :mysmilie_17:

Missed that one, but I bet it was the same three that need a good talking to about how negative comments does not a bad person make, the daft buggers. :mysmilie_17:

It definitely sounds like you've seen it all before. Yes, it was two or three people upset about negative comments and (thank goodness for common sense) half a dozen or more saying people have the right to complain about "tv sales assistants". It was largely an argument about who has the right to say what, "Facebook Police" and so on. I really don't know why they bother.

I think the chief commissioner guy knows something, he's corrupt for sure, I've thought so for a couple of series. I wonder if he is involved with balaclava man somehow.

It's all coming out now .... I can hardly wait for next Sunday but I don't want it to end.

It's brilliant, isn't it? I hate that Ros woman, and her stupid Mini-Me DS. The air was blue here, I can tell you.

The Mini-Me is super irritating! I do wonder if she'll help catch Ros out in the end though.

I've just had a look, there's a woman on there that must think if she sticks up for QVC enough she'll join the freebie club, the daft bugger. :mysmilie_15:

How do you join the Freebie Club Shopperholic?

I'm only kidding, I do have Pride and will buy my beauty Products because I'm not a Freeloader!!!! :mysmilie_520:

How do you join the Freebie Club Shopperholic?

I'm only kidding, I do have Pride and will buy my beauty Products because I'm not a Freeloader!!!! :mysmilie_520:

I know what you mean, neither am I............erm, what's the customer panel number again? ahem! :mysmilie_15:

The Mini-Me is super irritating! I do wonder if she'll help catch Ros out in the end though.

I don't want her to help. I want her world to crumble to dust as she sees her idol banged up and with any luck herself done for some technical overstepping of the mark!

I don't want her to help. I want her world to crumble to dust as she sees her idol banged up and with any luck herself done for some technical overstepping of the mark!

Ha ha, Mazza, that's some resentment you've got going on there. I do know where you are coming from though! Even her flat-toned voice irritates me.

So yet again someone has asked if QVC could stock a cosmetic brand, requested will be passed on as usual(to go die in a corner somewhere), I have a question?

So why do people have the idea that a few people asking about certain brands and hoping QVC will stock it will actually result in this happening?

Has any brand actually appeared on QVC after this?

Does the brand even want to come to QVC? People asking make me think that like the old days brands rushed to come to QVC if they where asked to come. With online shopping they do not need to any more and QVC just do not have clout they did back in the old days. I remember back in the day AY saying some brands would not allow the 30 MBG and refused to appear if asked. A few people asking will make no difference.

Just had a sneaky peak on QVCs FB page, don't you just love it when a die hard defender of all things QVC gets a post taken down. :mysmilie_15: isn't Karma just absolutely amazing? :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back