Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks again to everyone for their input to this Thread! Never thought it would be so popular and interesting to hear all the latest goings on! :mysmilie_504:

Someone complaining about the guarantee of battery operated items bought Christmas In July. Seems they only come with a 6 month guarantee so if give for Christmas they will only have one month guarantee if something goes wrong. QVC told them to open and check the product is working when it arrives with them. Customer saying but its a gift and you want me to open the packaging etc. QVC covering their asses and sticking to that is their rules, extended guarantee starts in October for Christmas stuff

Well that is a good point to make, isn't it, and a very poor response from Q. If it wasn't for this July promo, I doubt people would buy the thing so early and run out of guarantee! Something they no doubt failed to mention when the demo was on!

Someone complaining about the guarantee of battery operated items bought Christmas In July. Seems they only come with a 6 month guarantee so if give for Christmas they will only have one month guarantee if something goes wrong. QVC told them to open and check the product is working when it arrives with them. Customer saying but its a gift and you want me to open the packaging etc. QVC covering their asses and sticking to that is their rules, extended guarantee starts in October for Christmas stuff

Well that is a good point to make, isn't it, and a very poor response from Q. If it wasn't for this July promo, I doubt people would buy the thing so early and run out of guarantee! Something they no doubt failed to mention when the demo was on!

The poor beggars who bought in the CIJ event will no doubt see the gifts they bought from QVC much cheaper between now and December anyway, especially with Black Friday and all the inevitable massive discounts in the shops and elsewhere nearer the time (if the past few years are anything to go by). So they'll get stung twice.

Lots of complaints now about Ultra Sun and people burning.

With picture proof that can't avoid being seen.

Q response to send the TSV back within the 30 days but pointed out the kit was from earlier on in the year, and they say there's loads of complaints on BTY group.

What a time for Abbi to be on her hols apparently

I can't see any complaints about Ultrasun, but there are some favourable comments after the nomination post. Have they been deleted, or is it just me? I can guess the answer... me!

I can't see any complaints about Ultrasun, but there are some favourable comments after the nomination post. Have they been deleted, or is it just me? I can guess the answer... me!

Do you know what I can't now see it.
But I can't recall in which position it was, but I've gone down to the Tanya post and not see it.

Its the one with the lady showing herself red and burn from a holiday. Others then added they too had been burnt. Of course the useless bin lid jumping in with did they apply properly and in very hot weather really need to more than once a day. Women replied she applied three times a day and waited before back out in the sun yet still burnt.

This is not the first post regarding Ultrasun - i had asked if the ingredients had changed as about 2 months there had been several complaints in a row .

I see AbI is back and has said the formula has changed, they changed it to make it easier to rub in, which means you now need to use more.......erm maybe tell people that so they don't get burnt, bit late now Abi!

I see a long run of posts started by a Jill Franks groupie albeit one who is such a fan that she thinks that Jill Is "a wife, a MUM, and friend. A human being. "

Someone has said she is only Mum to her French Bulldog. No, its a English Bulldog!

Oh someone has got the letter and spitting fury. Seems she had a phone call some months back and all well for her reasons returning stuff. Seems no one is answering the phone number she has on the letter.

Someone has said she is only Mum to her French Bulldog. No, its a English Bulldog!

Oh someone has got the letter and spitting fury. Seems she had a phone call some months back and all well for her reasons returning stuff. Seems no one is answering the phone number she has on the letter.

She keeps quoting a QVC forum - which one is that ?- it's not here cos everyone here knows about THE LETTER

Just had a read, oh eh you've got to laugh haven't you, do they actually think QVC are their friend? :mysmilie_15: no, they're a business first, foremost and only.

Just read the JF one too. Why is it, right out the blue, for no apparent reason, you'll get the usual QVC diehard, who likes other Facebookers to think his/her Sainthood is in the post (let's hope it's not QVCs second class Royal Mail though, they'll never get it) but right out the blue, they'll start to "defend" Jill Franks? no one seems to have said anything, but they'll defend her anyway.........ooooh they do like to prove themselves in the words of Tina Turner, better than all the rest. :mysmilie_15: They really should add more cola to that Vodka.

Latest posts

Back