Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know how some people can ass lick so much.
"Hi CE you look fabxxx"

"Oh what is that top....? Not a Q one ?"Oh.....my life is over xxxxx.

"DF ...it's me Flo from ****".

My word how it makes the blood boil and one laugh all at once.However,looking at the recent posts it seems Q doesn't care whether a person is a regular customer or serious 'brown nose '.Those hampers and perks won't be dished out anyway.Wonder what the 'special' people have that others don't?

Last edited:
This may sound uncharitable but if that persons finances are that tight should she really be buying overpriced hair products?

I agree, they can obviously uses a computer so why not put it to good use and buy the hair products from thousands of other retailers that are cheaper than QVC as and when ready, I'd like to say you live and learn, but they'll probably do it all over again, then moan again, then order again, then.........

I am not going to criticise, moan or belittle people who post the odd review good or otherwise to inform others of their good or bad purchases! The constant drivel that some post is outright insane. They must have nothing going on in their sheltered lives to post so many on one given day but hey ho!!!!

Could name a few but reading through this Thread informs me that everyone is already aware of and smart enough to know the difference between HONEST reviews and MADE UP Nonsense from the usual suspects!

Yes Fibbys "greatest hit" album coming soon to a charity shop near you, is there no beginning to this woman's talent. :mysmilie_15:

You know it isn`t over "til the fat lady sings" .... which is the title of her new album and comes with a free copy of her diet book

What next?! I wish a few of the presenters would give it a rest. You tried to achieve recognition for your numerous talents, it didn't happen. Let it go and get over it!

Debbie Flint sings Adele..... I kid you not go to Lorna Ko on twitter and see the performance.

Of course, it's all "for charidee" and never let it be said that Ms Flint doesn't do a lot for charity.

See for example: Breast Cancer Care auction 2012 (look away now, Stratobuddy)

Diamonique crown.jpg

If someone does something for charity it's because they genuinely care and have no ulterior motive so don't brag about it........Fibby however shouts it from the rooftops and mentions it constantly on air, just incase anyone misses it, this is normally around the time she has one of her "slutty" novels or "diet" books due out, you know, one of her diet books on how to stay the same weight, you never hear her talk about charity any other time.

Very true, someone posted a link to a website showing what goes on in the fur trade, in the context of Basso's involvement and it was rapidly deleted as apparently, it 'went against house rules' - no idea which ones mind as the Q mods seemed to be ok with letting the unpleasant comments about the YC guest presenter stand.

What was said about the YC guest? I thought both presenters were very popular with viewers.

What was said about the YC guest? I thought both presenters were very popular with viewers.

It was a new person who presented a brief YC slot on a generic show and the outpouring of outrage and disgust on Q's FB page was unreal - lots of people saying she was rubbish and that they would stop buying from Q if she replaced either Rosa or Steven. Q's FB mods were entirely unhelpful and let the unpleasant comments continue, all the while trotting out some banalities about welcoming her as a new guest presenter.

And there is usually one every day asks about the beauty bash or the BCC event. Can the *heads not read the 50 previous posts saying NO.

Stand by your beds and our earlier jests ( or nightmares) may just be coming true because it seems Del Boy has posted on her fb page that people are telling her she should make an album so she`s asking people for song suggestions. I kid you not !

Just tell her to record one of her hour long presentations, she does that in a singy songy voice, I think she's taking the pi$$ if I'm honest, she must know her fan group will tell her absolutely anything she wants to hear, well I say hear, but they obviously can't if they think she can sing :mysmilie_15: honest you couldn't write it. :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back