Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

See the complaints about Michelle Mone are back, is she drunk?(that is the usual one) and her being rude and inappropriate with presenters and models the other. I don't watch the (fill in rude words about my thoughts on her), but notice this happening everytime she is on.

She always looks high to me, maybe that "guy" of hers like the old wacky backy. Only caught the first minute yesterday, I'm afraid her bragging of wealth is a complete and utter turn off/over for me, she totally lacks class.

I saw about 20 seconds of her last night and she was banging on to MeHall and the model about whether or not they were going to Church today!!! Really pushing the point too. I thought it was outrageous behaviour. MeHall said he was a good Catholic boy and managed to get out of it but it was a really awkward situation I thought. A pity no one told her to mind her own ****** business!

I saw about 20 seconds of her last night and she was banging on to MeHall and the model about whether or not they were going to Church today!!! Really pushing the point too. I thought it was outrageous behaviour. MeHall said he was a good Catholic boy and managed to get out of it but it was a really awkward situation I thought. A pity no one told her to mind her own ****** business!

Blimey, I was brought up to not mention another person’s religion unless they mentioned it first. Such a private matter to be discussed in front of thousands of people��.

I won’t watch the woman never mind buying any of her ‘designs’.Sorry should I say Baroness?That is such a joke unfortunately its for real.

Off topic - is anyone else seeing triple posts on this thread or is it just me?

Just posted the above and mine is repeated several times as well. :mysmilie_17:

Off topic - is anyone else seeing triple posts on this thread or is it just me?

Just posted the above and mine is repeated several times as well. :mysmilie_17:

yup - it was OK earlier on today when I was posting - from the same laptop using the same browser. I've reported it to Graham using a previous email as the contact us link won't let me send off a message at present.

Seems Chuntley has been telling on air about her period is due. Of course, some defending her saying its 2018 so what? Others saying nothing to do with the product and would you get an SA in a store suddenly start talking about their periods?

Seems Chuntley has been telling on air about her period is due. Of course, some defending her saying its 2018 so what? Others saying nothing to do with the product and would you get an SA in a store suddenly start talking about their periods?

Maybe instead of advertising her bodily functions (and fertility) she should get on with selling the products QVC are paying her to sell? Be nice for a change if she did that!

I wonder if the same women would defend Charlie or Dale if they started spouting (pardon the pun) about prostate issues and their poor pee flow or erectile disfunction or any other male related issue. In my mind there`s a time and a place for discussing anything of a personal nature and on telly whilst flogging handbags, face creams or whatever it was, isn`t one of them.

Think this sums up the problem with Q in a nutshell - they're not paid to be our 'chums' they're paid to professionally flog stuff, which most of them fail at miserably.

Can you imagine going into a shop and asking someone about the sizing, only for them to tell you they didn't have time for that, but they could tell you all about their daughter's upcoming wedding :mysmilie_17:

Her job as a salesperson is to give us facts about the products to help us decide if “we want it in our lives” (phrase coined by Amanda Holden on Q which I’m now hearing every day :mysmilie_51:). Her job is not to talk to us as she would to a group of her close friends over a coffee in Costa.

Perhaps Q are planning another Taboo Solutions show, featuring cutting edge new generation sanitary products and this is CHuntley’s attempt at introducing the idea subtly, as a “teaser”.

Chuntley likes to think of her self Claire Sutton style, all ditzy, air head, goofy, when in fact she comes across as stupid, immature and a joke. It may be 2018 but imagine going up to the woman behind the counter in Asda and she tells you, a complete stranger, about her period, I'd be horrified not because I'm a prude, I'm not, but because a shop assistant (which is what Chuntley is) has spoken so candidly about her women issues. But as we know, presenters run QVC and can say and do what ever they like without being held accountable, we know this because Chuntley has said this sort of thing on air before, worse in fact, so they'll just carry on. Chuntley is an embarrassment to womankind.

Catherine Huntley and Claire Sutton both come across as attention seeking airheads.

I am very surprised that in these days of gender equality someone with a bit of clout at Q hasn't hauled them in and told then to stop the ditsy silly flirty little woman act and get on with the job with a bit of dignity.

This is one of the reasons I've stopped watching the TV shows..can't stand it!!..unprofessional!!
What I really don't understand is why companies paying big money for air time are not complaining about periods, grandkids, fairies, and sexual innuendo overtaking their presentation of goods!
And Q really should rethink their psychology selling approach!

Latest posts

Back