Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the information Tarketta - Now using the teal option :clapping:

Me too! I also agree with Tarketta about the VIP subscription. It isn't much and if you use the site a lot it is worth it. I usually do a check of the site without bothering to sign in but the difference now means it is worthwhile to do so.

I had no idea about the drop down tab so thanks to Graham for the email.

Me too! I wonder if our colour choices tell us something about the kind of people we are? In the case of us three, violet red obviously denotes nutty shopping addicts!

LOOOOL you know the physcology behind it all you might be on to something there again im sure someone will be along to say im excluded from that & i know nothing ect

LOOOOL you know the physcology behind it all you might be on to something there again im sure someone will be along to say im excluded from that & i know nothing ect

I would say that generally any colour scheme on here says we are inclined to look before we leap (or compare before we shop)!

For many of us, whatever the theme colour we choose, we are reformed addicts (even if only a little bit reformed in some cases).

How do I know how long my membership lasts for?

My dodgy brain recalls buying a lifetime a few years ago, but my dodgy brain is well known for getting things wrong.

It is a lifetime, but you can donate again if you choose. Graham never pressurizes members of the site to give.

Thanks, Donna.

Next question... How do I get rid of the ads? I don't mind the static ones and click on them frequently as I believe they may help the site (though I may be wrong and am wasting my time!), but the ones that have started bouncing around all over the page this last week are driving me mad.

Thanks, Donna.

Next question... How do I get rid of the ads? I don't mind the static ones and click on them frequently as I believe they may help the site (though I may be wrong and am wasting my time!), but the ones that have started bouncing around all over the page this last week are driving me mad.

Oh. Just changed my colour and the ads have gone!

Kenny is complaining how boring the choice of products sold on QVC unless you are a woman. Women are replying saying even if you are a woman still boring.:mysmilie_19: Same products Dyson, beauty and fashion.

Stop the press, Q has confirmed they're no longer selling No-No!!!!!!

Following on from that 'bombshell', is the person who asked the question then complaining about where is she meant to buy the products from now...mindboggling

They should rightly worry, you can only buy them from about a hundred places online, you're right it does indeed boggle the mind.

Latest posts

Back