Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Dyson Styler was really funny, the OP got put down very quickly. She was a loyal customer of QVC and not happy. What has that got to do with anything seemed to be the reply from people?

Bayliss and Hardy are always in TKMaxx cheap as anything.

Ah, dear old Birkenstocks only takes people like two years to spot they have gone. Beauty Bash should be making an appearance shortly they seem to follow each other.

I must be very weird I have never wanted to know what shade makeup or brand of clothes someone on TV is wearing.:mysmilie_17:

Not weird, normal. I know that it's not pc to use that word but I have & you are.

It’s not as if the colours would necessarily be a true representation anyway. How often has the colour swatch been a mile away from the actual colour when you get them home.

Except it is not interest free with Dyson

It says between 0% and 14.9% "depending on the product" My Dyson vacuum was 0% interest free year before last. I think the hairdryer is 0% so should imagine that the Air Wrap will be 12 months 0% interest free too.

Another post about Emus falling apart, the boots, not the birds. This person posted "I bought emu boots when they were the tsv a couple of years ago but have hardly worn them cause they were so expensive lol". She went on to say write that when the footbed came away a shoe repairer said they couldn't be fixed so she wants to know where they can be put back together. I'm amazed that someone would spend a fair amount of money & not use them, is surprised that rubber degrades, especially if kept in dry conditions & doesn't believe someone who has told her that her boots can't be repaired. Maybe there should be 'How to store your boots' advice printed on the boxes.

So the lady with the Emus that the soles have come away. A few years old and she insists because they were expensive should have lasted. Loved the comment from the person who said made especially for QVC the quality is not as good.

The link someone put up about shoes rotting in their boxes, I read this last year on the money saving forum when someone complained about it happening to them.

I know someone who bought a very expensive pair of Jimmy Choo shoes for a wedding, far more expensive that Emus. Wore them just for the wedding and the soles and heels wrecked. Then she found out you are supposed to get them specially soled and heeled as they are not meant to be worn for just walking around!!!:mysmilie_847::mysmilie_847::mysmilie_466:

Yes really.

Why buy Winter boots, or anything else expensive, and never wear them. What's the point of having them?

So the lady with the Emus that the soles have come away. A few years old and she insists because they were expensive should have lasted. Loved the comment from the person who said made especially for QVC the quality is not as good.

The link someone put up about shoes rotting in their boxes, I read this last year on the money saving forum when someone complained about it happening to them.

I know someone who bought a very expensive pair of Jimmy Choo shoes for a wedding, far more expensive that Emus. Wore them just for the wedding and the soles and heels wrecked. Then she found out you are supposed to get them specially soled and heeled as they are not meant to be worn for just walking around!!!:mysmilie_847::mysmilie_847::mysmilie_466:

Yes really.

I was in the restaurant in Brown Thomas in Dublin where a lady had a bag with a pair of JC wedding shoes, she knocked over her coffee and it all went into said bag. Expensive cup of coffee!

I have ugg boots that I dont wear all the time and they have never rotted. emu's are not as good as uggs even though the presenter says uggs use cardboard in the heel cup

I have ugg boots that I dont wear all the time and they have never rotted. emu's are not as good as uggs even though the presenter says uggs use cardboard in the heel cup

Uggs have synthetic soles, the soles on Emus are made from rubber & that perishes if it get too dry. Both my daughters have Uggs & they've never let them down.

Yah!!!! Pat has asked about the Beauty Bash:mysmilie_8:

Someone replied yes it is happening hosted by Debbie Greenwood wearing Birkenstocks.:mysmilie_17:

A rather strange one happening. Someone is saying QVC have their £300 and assuming not refunding it. No details why or what happened. It was in easy payments so thinking Dyson Hairdryer going by the amount? Told to speak to CS said they have and even a manager, QVC will not release the phone conversation when they asked. People telling them to go to trading standards another telling them to do a charge back on their card and as easy pay they need to do it on each payment which can be done.

Yah!!!! Pat has asked about the Beauty Bash:mysmilie_8:

Someone replied yes it is happening hosted by Debbie Greenwood wearing Birkenstocks.:mysmilie_17:

A rather strange one happening. Someone is saying QVC have their £300 and assuming not refunding it. No details why or what happened. It was in easy payments so thinking Dyson Hairdryer going by the amount? Told to speak to CS said they have and even a manager, QVC will not release the phone conversation when they asked. People telling them to go to trading standards another telling them to do a charge back on their card and as easy pay they need to do it on each payment which can be done.

I loved the 'Pat' comment & reply but couldn't understand the £300 complaint. There was also major disappointment regarding the FIVE4U offer & someone who is now out of pocket thinking it could be applied when choosing easy pay, I must be hard because I get irritated when folk don't read the rules.

Typical Q - other companies give you a %off special offer but not good old Q. The amount of restrictions and the fact it is off NEXT order but only for certain amounts no wonder people are disillusioned.

Us old timers know Q’s tricks but newbies can’t comprehend how it could be so complicated. They dont read T&c which is their fault but I suppose it’s hardly surprising they can’t put their mind back to 1970.

Good old Pat is having a party 'I'm having a bit of a 'get together 'soon.The shops nearest to me don't do it so I was hoping you could possible get some caviar in.You are rightly known as the shopping TV Harrods and my guests would love some with their toast.Thank you.������*����*����*����*����*����*♀️����*♂️�������� — feeling blissful.

I have seen QVC reply a couple of times to her and it's usually 'tongue in cheek' as I assume they realise that she's clarting around (presumably.) I'm not on FB but do look at the page as a visitor and find some of Pat's posts amusing. They're better than the constant ones asking if they still sell Birkenstock etc.

Love Pat's comment about the latest offering from AH -
'I can't wait to get my Bundleberry trunks.They will come in useful to store all of our old papers and junk.Thanks QVC.Thanks for reinventing the box AH.��*♀️��������������������������♻️⛷����'

Love Pat's comment about the latest offering from AH -
'I can't wait to get my Bundleberry trunks.They will come in useful to store all of our old papers and junk.Thanks QVC.Thanks for reinventing the box AH.��*♀️��������������������������♻️⛷����'

I haven’t read any of Pat’s comments on Facebook but going of this one, I think I like her already seems like she posts a heck of a lot of sense :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back