Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don`t know how anybody can be excited about anything QVC related these days. Same old, same old, awful presenters, dire website, poor product choice, rip off p and p and disgruntled customers filling their facebook page. Hand on heart I honestly can`t remember when I watched a full show let alone a Saturday night show.

Read Mr.QVC this morning and first thought, needs to get out more.

If the worst happens I can dig out an old movie, seen before know the plot know the ending. But hell better than having to sit watch QVC Saturday night.

But we have to remember this is someone who gets excited enough to post photos of his decorations and smelly wax.

I’m a bit lost on the post about the account being blocked over£23. And she still wants to order more!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A few things happening.

Kitchenaid, a woman says she cannot register her TSV one from last week. People saying once you hit 1 year Kitchenaid don't want to know and its only the parts that are guaranteed not the machine. Seems Whirlpool now own the brand.

And we have Shazza bestie of Flinty raving about the upcoming Elemis TSV. A woman complaining about the link to buy it and how can she do that? Actually, think the woman is suggesting Shazza is selling it. I do wonder if she gets points for an affiliate link? The ones I read make it clear it is and give another one which is not affiliated. Comments saying she will always give a rave review of all QVC TSVs as she gets them free.

Oh, and Pat's popcorn has not turned up.

Does Sharon actually serve a purpose to QVC or Elemis or any other brand on Q.
Is it not Q can sell enough without someone getting beforehand free samples to say how lovely everything is and to purchase. After all we did have these folk ringing in who had been sent part of kits to try and reviews put up on the screen from them.

Sharon Harvey is like the customer panel before her...........if it's free, it's amazing woohoo!!. :mysmilie_3:

It is interesting to see what beauty TSVs she does not review. So I take it they are the ones who do not send freebies. I had a nose on her blog and no mentioned of the Tweak'd By Nature TSV last week.

A few things happening.

Kitchenaid, a woman says she cannot register her TSV one from last week. People saying once you hit 1 year Kitchenaid don't want to know and its only the parts that are guaranteed not the machine. Seems Whirlpool now own the brand.

And we have Shazza bestie of Flinty raving about the upcoming Elemis TSV. A woman complaining about the link to buy it and how can she do that? Actually, think the woman is suggesting Shazza is selling it. I do wonder if she gets points for an affiliate link? The ones I read make it clear it is and give another one which is not affiliated. Comments saying she will always give a rave review of all QVC TSVs as she gets them free.

Oh, and Pat's popcorn has not turned up.
Does Sharon actually serve a purpose to QVC or Elemis or any other brand on Q.
Is it not Q can sell enough without someone getting beforehand free samples to say how lovely everything is and to purchase. After all we did have these folk ringing in who had been sent part of kits to try and reviews put up on the screen from them.

Sharon Harvey is like the customer panel before her...........if it's free, it's amazing woohoo!!. :mysmilie_3:

I really object to this - the sending of things to freeloaders in the first place and the inevitable rave reviews which are MEANINGLESS! I'm sure Sharon and her acolytes would say I'm just jealous but I'm really not - I have higher personal standards and I think it's very wrong that people are sent things for nothing more than a guaranteed glowing review. It's immoral. I hope more people on FB turn the spotlight on what's happening and the fake reviews. Too much to hope that QVC will cease the practice and this cosy relationship in particular, I suppose ....

Bigger fools the folk who go on these groups where you can`t have an opinion or where its all backside kissing or where everything QVC is pink, fluffy and loved by all. If SH and other groups didn`t have folks telling them how wonderful they are etc then they`d be defunct. From people who act like they work for QVC to people who remove comments such as saying the p and p is too high, to the people who blame an invisible facebook fairy when posts disappear or people who kiss presenter or brand rep bums in order to get freebies.

Who is Sharon Harvey?

She became friendly with Debbie Flint through Social Media, I think because of her love of all things QVC and constant butt kissing opened the door (via her now very good friend Debbie Flint) to an endless world of free beauty products, they were always going to be amazing for a few reasons, it’s not what you know eh T?..........

She became friendly with Debbie Flint through Social Media, I think because of her love of all things QVC and constant butt kissing opened the door (via her now very good friend Debbie Flint) to an endless world of free beauty products, they were always going to be amazing for a few reasons, it’s not what you know eh T?..........

Not forgetting she is the reason the whole Lunch With Joan Collins for BCC had to be cancelled. Seems Flinty broke the rules and bid and won as a gift for her bestie, QVC found out and the whole auction had to be cancelled. No employees are allowed to bid.

Latest posts

Back