Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair, there was no proof that Julia won it...I think that idea crept into the story as the staff member most likely to own/wear a crown. Whoever has it the BCC charity lost out on a big chunk of money a keenly fought auction would have brought them.

QVC's silence on the matter just adds to the conspiracy theories. For a firm so obsessed with its public image the crown debacle was a supreme PR shot in the foot!

Apparently the "rumour" started because Julia Roberts, in her excitement, Tweeted that she'd won the crown, then she quickly deleted it but not quick enough for some people to see it, who went on QVC Facebook to say that Julia had won it. To be honest I'm not the least bit bothered either way, it's just all a bit shady.

I see a man is posting on behalf of his wife who can’t access Del Boy’s blog on Q community page. Upset that she has been “denied” access.

Oh, the inhumanity of it all.:mysmilie_19:

Or she should count herself lucky to escape the cult.

I do look at some of them, the sales staff are so full of themselves & I often have a good laugh. This man & his wife need to get out more.

I see a man is posting on behalf of his wife who can’t access Del Boy’s blog on Q community page. Upset that she has been “denied” access.
I think he should forget Facebook and the least he can do for his wife is to treat her to a few days at DF’s retreat in Devon. They can walk the dogs together, do Torridge watch together, observing and commenting on river levels, enjoy banana bread, flapjacks around the wood burner and let’s not forget wine o’clock. Perhaps her stay will coincide with one of her talks at the local WI, I believe her most recent one was about split lives and it was all about herself. Yes, I have been reading Debbie’s blogs!

Sorry please could you explain I’m thick

It's clearing all your browsing history from the device you're using so all the cookies & searches are removed, obviously you don't want to 'throw out' passwords but most of the rest can go. I get a 404 error message if I'm a bit tardy so do it on a regular basis.

Browniegate :mysmilie_19: I hope it does run & run, gathering in other food related complaints with it until it's a big messy snowball of QVC food returns. Why anyone would buy brownies from the Q is beyond me, they are really simple to make & I've never had a failure. If you can place an order you can follow a recipe.

Browniegate :mysmilie_19: I hope it does run & run, gathering in other food related complaints with it until it's a big messy snowball of QVC food returns. Why anyone would buy brownies from the Q is beyond me, they are really simple to make & I've never had a failure. If you can place an order you can follow a recipe.

But Dale said they were the best and had a crispy outer, yum yum, scoff scoff, slurp. Excuse me whilst I yawn!

An ever-growing number of complaints about Andi Peters' immature behaviour & appalling rudeness to guests, Dale doesn't fare much better either. They look like the school bully & his sidekick.

Latest posts

Back