Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet that diy fellas wife wasn't best pleased. I haven't been able to read posts as a visitor on QVC Facebook for a few weeks now, but in the past I've been able to read them, if that comment about the Tweet on QVC fb about Chuntley was taken down and QVC haven't admitted to doing it, then the poster has done it herself/himself and going from past reading experience, if she'd dared to leave a negative comment about a presenter, then she'll have been pounced on by the usual four or five posters who are the most nasty group of people I've ever had the misfortune to read, that's the main reason I'd never, ever join QVCFB, some of the people on there are absolutely nasty/horrible. It's almost as if it's constantly the same coven of four of five (maybe more) regular sycophants, just waiting to pounce. :witch:

I can’t find any controversial Chuntley tweets, with or without dodgy photos, or Facebook comments on the subject - I give up! Sounds like it would only wind me up anyway.

That’s because the tweet in question has now been removed.
Still, enough people got to read it.

I bet that diy fellas wife wasn't best pleased. I haven't been able to read posts as a visitor on QVC Facebook for a few weeks now, but in the past I've been able to read them, if that comment about the Tweet on QVC fb about Chuntley was taken down and QVC haven't admitted to doing it, then the poster has done it herself/himself and going from past reading experience, if she'd dared to leave a negative comment about a presenter, then she'll have been pounced on by the usual four or five posters who are the most nasty group of people I've ever had the misfortune to read, that's the main reason I'd never, ever join QVCFB, some of the people on there are absolutely nasty/horrible. It's almost as if it's constantly the same coven of four of five (maybe more) regular sycophants, just waiting to pounce. :witch:

Blimey! :mysmilie_13:

Blimey! :mysmilie_13:

It wasn't meant to offend, it's just Facebook how I see it, I've felt sorry for people who innocently made a negative comment about a presenter or QVCs retail practice, and the same group of people would go in hard on the poster, wasn't nice to read. :mysmilie_3:

With three pictures of a selfie of them both, one of the guy stood in a narrow passageway between fence and side of house and then of his back view with his head missing in a hedge.
With a comment - my bush and back passage

Did you notice that the reply to her tweet saying she was an ace at the double entendre and her reply to that of “why thank you” haven’t been pulled?

I sent my usual email complaining about her. I think they've received so many from me on the same subject they just get deleted instantly.

You would think the stylist would have grabbed her and got her to wear a skirt then! I saw the complaints about her on FB during her Decleor hour. I didn't think she was any worse then she usually is so they can't have seen her before if they were surprised by her level of presenting.

Just been reading about the Huntley tweet which I assume is the gardening related one (ahem!). Now don't think I would in any way want to defend the ghastly woman, but can the Q actually control what she says on her own page? Thinking about it, I suppose the fact she names the guy and gives a Q cross reference (whatever that is in Twitter speak) probably means they could have a word.

She's reminds me of a couple of girls I avoided at school, for quite a number of reasons. Someone needs to tell her that the ladette era finished some time ago.

Did you notice that the reply to her tweet saying she was an ace at the double entendre and her reply to that of “why thank you” haven’t been pulled?

She is very classy. Qvc and product manufacturers must feel very privileged having her representing them.

And we have another Lost In Translation.

Someone complaining about Charlie and the guest discussing Dale Winton as if he were still alive. Dale has passed away and they thought it not nice. It was pointed out that it was Dale Franklin they were talking about.:mysmilie_19:

I admit it made me laugh!!

More complaints about Peony Flowers, items not being delivered & no communication as to what's happening. I think the Q has expected too much from this company & it's wilting under the strain.

And we have another Lost In Translation.

Someone complaining about Charlie and the guest discussing Dale Winton as if he were still alive. Dale has passed away and they thought it not nice. It was pointed out that it was Dale Franklin they were talking about.:mysmilie_19:

I admit it made me laugh!!

Where do you find these people?!!!!! fecking morons!

I see folk complaining because it’s 6 days since they ordered and haven’t received their parcel.

If I had received anything anywhere near 6 days I would have thought there were 2 moons in the sky. Considering it sits in pending for 3 days how are they ever going to arrive with 3/5 days.

I see folk complaining because it’s 6 days since they ordered and haven’t received their parcel.

If I had received anything anywhere near 6 days I would have thought there were 2 moons in the sky. Considering it sits in pending for 3 days how are they ever going to arrive with 3/5 days.

I have, twice! I was shocked:mysmilie_467:, hey if it manages to leave the warehouse in three days I am shocked:mysmilie_17:

There's no pattern or logic when it comes to deliveries from the Q. I've bought very few items over the past couple of years but I recently saw a Joe Browns top that was a bargain & I knew would suit my lovely younger daughter. I had it sent to her & it arrived 36 HOURS later. This was in direct contrast to a pair of earrings that took nearly three weeks to travel from Liverpool to the Midlands. I've made five purchases this year & returned one, a pair of boots, because they were faulty. However, I've seen many items on the Q & then found them cheaper & got got them faster from elsewhere. "If you think you know QVC, use it as a shopping directory & nothing else".

Latest posts

Back