Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know why I bothered contacting the London lot so sent this to the CEO in the states: 'Good Morning, After many years of good service, great purchases & happy shopping with QVCUK I am disgusted by the boorish behaviour & ignorance shown by several staff. I have complained to the relevant department in London, haven't received a reply & so that's why I'm contacting you. Presenters are rude to guests, constantly interrupting them & then talking about topics completely unrelated to the item for sale. In addition there are a number who talk about personal matters that really should only be discussed with a doctor. Finally they have a former childrens television presenter who does a Food Fest hour, his name is Andi Peters, his insolence & discourtesy have to be seen to be believed & it must have taken every shred of self control by the guest from Lindt to not walk out of the studio during yesterday's 'show'. I have always received excellent customer service whenever I've visited America & know how important it is to QVC, please inform your colleagues in London that they are letting down their customers & to terminate Mr Peters' contract'.

Well said, if QVC don't care where they're heading then bollocks to them. :mysmilie_3:

I hope that you get a reply from them as it's a succinct email that gets straight to the point.

I visit the QVC FB page as a guest and there are often posts about the rudeness of the presenters. They talk over the guests, they give us an unnecessary insights to their personal matters, they order goods while presenting and they are often too wrapped up in themselves to give out relevant information or the sizes in clothing.

There are fewer and fewer presenters that I can stand to watch now but at least I'm saving money, especially as many of the products can be sourced more cheaply elsewhere and often with free P&P. And as for the time that it takes to get a refund, QVC certainly need to "up their game."

My email to the states was forwarded to London & I've received a reply. Watch this space.

I don't know why I bothered contacting the London lot so sent this to the CEO in the states: 'Good Morning, After many years of good service, great purchases & happy shopping with QVCUK I am disgusted by the boorish behaviour & ignorance shown by several staff. I have complained to the relevant department in London, haven't received a reply & so that's why I'm contacting you. Presenters are rude to guests, constantly interrupting them & then talking about topics completely unrelated to the item for sale. In addition there are a number who talk about personal matters that really should only be discussed with a doctor. Finally they have a former childrens television presenter who does a Food Fest hour, his name is Andi Peters, his insolence & discourtesy have to be seen to be believed & it must have taken every shred of self control by the guest from Lindt to not walk out of the studio during yesterday's 'show'. I have always received excellent customer service whenever I've visited America & know how important it is to QVC, please inform your colleagues in London that they are letting down their customers & to terminate Mr Peters' contract'.

Remind me never to get on your '**** list'......:mysmilie_17:

Having said that, I can't wait for the reply, although it will be predictable, & probably include the words 'balance between entertainment & information'

Last edited:
My email to the states was forwarded to London & I've received a reply. Watch this space.

Next time you go direct to US how about a link to Q Arsebook uk to give them a flavour of both the complaints and the Liam/Brian x replies, especially those where the punters tell Liam/Brian x that they just cut and paste the same replies to everything unless it is a sycophant post.

'Poor customer service , ruining the start to my christmas'. This was someone's post from earlier today. Whatever the Q has done it seems totally OTT to claim a ruined Christmas when it's not even December. I can think of many things that could do this but not a dinosaur retailer.

I don’t do Facebook, do I have to join to access these ‘treats’?

I don't either but if I'm bored or have a few minutes spare, today I was waiting for something to finish baking, I have a look. Click on the fb page - bottom of any page of their website, then on Posts, Visitors Post & have a laugh. Sometimes I can see the replies, sometimes I can't but the think out loud before engaging brain comments & questions have to be seen to be believed.

I don't either but if I'm bored or have a few minutes spare, today I was waiting for something to finish baking, I have a look. Click on the fb page - bottom of any page of their website, then on Posts, Visitors Post & have a laugh. Sometimes I can see the replies, sometimes I can't but the think out loud before engaging brain comments & questions have to be seen to be believed.

I’m not on arsebook either and access the posts like yourself. Occasionally I’m not able to do so and for some reason it’s happening today, before you get a chance to click on posts a huge login screen takes over.

I’m depending on you all to keep me updated!!!

I see we now have Rylanwaxgate. Loads of posts about the £150 plus £9 postage candle with Liamx saying he would buy one even at that price.

I’m not on arsebook either and access the posts like yourself. Occasionally I’m not able to do so and for some reason it’s happening today, before you get a chance to click on posts a huge login screen takes over.

I’m depending on you all to keep me updated!!!

That's been doing that to me too for ages.

I see we now have Rylanwaxgate. Loads of posts about the £150 plus £9 postage candle with Liamx saying he would buy one even at that price.

Rylan is such a bellend......Rylan isn't even his real name - he changed from the name given to him to become his current pretentious made- up- name- bolloxfest...(I can't even think of a name for such conceited f*ckwittary as his)

Please don't let Chunts be on with him...she'll be right up his arse (along with rylan's own head) like a rat up a drain pipe.

Not Q Arsebook but wasn’t worth a separate thread.

I was reading about zelebs and their holidays in the last 6 months and Ms Holden topped the list with 9 holidays. Think of that when you next look at her shiny balls.

Wink Wink on certain gossip sites there has been for many years hints about the female z celebs and their holidays on yachts and to Dubai etc. Rich Arabs flashing the cash for favours.

Wink Wink on certain gossip sites there has been for many years hints about the female z celebs and their holidays on yachts and to Dubai etc. Rich Arabs flashing the cash for favours.

It doesn't take a lot of working out who might be flashing more than Christmas lights in exchange for treats.I can think of a few likely suspects.

Last edited:
And so it begins, QVC's annual Christmas balls up.

So we have people receiving smashed mince pies, three so far as they are not packed properly.

The infamous meat hamper is starting its annual shout out. Yes, people getting messages saying they would be delivered yesterday and waiting and waiting to phone CS and told yes delivered on the 7th. Now it turns out they have changed and it is actually next week they will be delivered.

You would really think people would learn after this happens year after year after year after year. It always goes wrong.

Latest posts

Back