Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We do have to remember that she is only not BUYING the forbidden things - still wearing anything previously purchased. Good get out clause.

No LG bags to a charity shop for a good cause then?

Oh, a woman has received another woman's order in with her own including all her details.

Phoned up and CS not really interested. Another woman said it happened to her and CS made it that it was her fault! People confused as QVC insist on sending everything separately even if you order a few things together they always come individually. So how did this happen?

Oh, a woman has received another woman's order in with her own including all her details.

Phoned up and CS not really interested. Another woman said it happened to her and CS made it that it was her fault! People confused as QVC insist on sending everything separately even if you order a few things together they always come individually. So how did this happen?

Well with GDPR, this could be very serious for QVC. This would probably be a compelling issue if they say they (the complainers) are now lodging a complaint with the ICO after Q's unsatisfactory response. If Q are aware of any breaches, the law requires them to report the breach themselves.

And if some customers get others' details, their own data can be out there in other people's hands.

I remember way back perhaps last century watching a documentary about a magazine, Marie Claire or one very like that. During the photo shoot, they had all the models with bull clips pulling the garments in. Asked about it something like we cannot get the designer to adjust the clothes just for one model so have to pull in to look like it is a perfect fit for the photos. Today I will say the higher end magazines just photoshop to make it look perfect.

Bloggergate now kicking off! “back to you” beauty blogger posted somewhere that she wasn’t going to answer questions. Quite rightly not going down too well.

Bloggergate now kicking off! “back to you” beauty blogger posted somewhere that she wasn’t going to answer questions. Quite rightly not going down too well.

Is this who I think it is? Heaven forbid she should do any work for all the freebies she gets or, you know, help the people who have to pay for it, effectively covering the cost of everything she gets.

I have no idea who this person is so found her blog. If she receives tons of beauty products what does she do with them? I assume she doesn't use them & if she does they're not working, what a Moose. Apologies to Mooses everywhere, I can only assume the change of weather is bringing out the nasty side in me.

Ahhh Debbie Flints blagger friend, the one who is full of self entitlement who between the pair of them, think they should get everything for free. If SH now won’t answer questions, then what’s the point of her getting all those freebies then?

Ahhh Debbie Flints blagger friend, the one who is full of self entitlement who between the pair of them, think they should get everything for free. If SH now won’t answer questions, then what’s the point of her getting all those freebies then?

They are friends..? Come to think of it they look similar in that solid, in your face way. Oh dear, I'm getting worse :mysmilie_19:

moose.jpg It wasn't me, I didn't do it. :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back