Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Post on Q FB page about Sharon Harvey slagging off Q customer and giving them the middle finger :mysmilie_10:

Such a classy and professional "lady"......

Post on Q FB page about Sharon Harvey slagging off Q customer and giving them the middle finger :mysmilie_10:

Are they sure it was Shaz’s middle finger or was she maybe holding up that, ahem, fat purple thing? :wonder::wink:

Until a few days ago I'd never heard of her so I found her blog & my first thought was that she appears to have done very well in an industry totally focused on looks considering Mother Nature hadn't been very generous. Then I found her opening line - 'Hi, I am Sharon a 40 plus blogger taking no crap from the beauty industry …', looked at her photos showing tatty manicures & stubbly legs & read a tweet from someone calling her out. Being judgemental I've decided that she's awful, was probably one of the Mean Girls at school & before social media/youtube would have struggled in a real job.

Oh! Q keep removing it from the Facebook but it is being reposted.

So a live video giving the finger to who she called Trolls(people asking questions about the products she is reviewing) and calling people F*cking idiots for asking her questions. She is blocking people from the back to your Facebook page Instagram etc as well for asking questions.

Now, I do follow the British Beauty Blogger and if you ask a question she will answer. She does not rave about every product she is given free. In fact, she has said a particular brand stopped sending her stuff to review as she was honest about something the released and they did not like it. They only wanted this is the greatest thing ever review.

She isn’t a proper blogger, more a virtual “sales person”. I’m not surprised she’s landed herself in it, there’s only so long I suppose you can keep a nice facade up for brands to send you free stuff, was never going to last long if your best friend is Debbie Flint.

Well it appears Q have removed the offending comments again.However ,when I last sneaked a glance 10 mins.ago one thread remained(The one where someone enquired as to who put up a middle finger)Bet quick eyed Liamx or one of his compatriates will soon figure out it's got to go.:mysmilie_19:

A few words come to mind but they are neither
'classy' or 'professional' and certainly not 'lady'.��

I think the poster on FB was being sarcastic .

Last edited:
Ha! Someone has posted she should remember what happened with Steven from Yankee! Another asked what happened to a poster is saying he lost his job over vindictive women and his husband getting involved.

It would be rather funny if Q did drop the freebies as she is bringing them into disrepute by her video.

I see some have managed to equate it to SC Yankee situation but of course it was everyone, other than SC and ex, who caused him to get his comeuppance.

Ha! Someone has posted she should remember what happened with Steven from Yankee! Another asked what happened to a poster is saying he lost his job over vindictive women and his husband getting involved.

It would be rather funny if Q did drop the freebies as she is bringing them into disrepute by her video.

I wish they would but I doubt it - I used to belong to that awful BTYB group and she wields considerable influence over her groupies who will blindly buy whatever she 'reviews' and Q won't want to turn off that money tap.

You can see from some of the chat excerpts that people have posted on that thread on Q's FB page how they spring to her defence, despite the fact if it was anyone else giving the middle finger they'd be cast out of the group in disgrace!

She has now put up a 8 minute video on Instagram TV about bullying and trolls.......shame she doesn't understand meaning of both words!!!

As for Q saying she is not affiliated to them, well why is she given affiliated links then??? So sorry Q she is affiliated!!!

Last edited:
I used to look at his Instagram occasionally but he has now made that private, and I do check his Twitter to see how he is doing. It seems to me things have really gone downhill for him since the loss of the shop and the split from the husband (although he seemed pretty grim to me after Candlegate). But certainly SC does seem to be in a depression, selling his candles, doing jigsaws and having trouble sleeping. He has just bought a new car though I think so not all terrible. Mind you, perhaps the ex kept the car..... Still I reckon he needs to get a new job because how else will he keep going? Oh yes, I think he is having to sell the flat they owned too. Oh dear, quite a lot of major stressors going on there! Poor chap, I really liked him. Please don't think I am an online stalker!! I like to read his stuff in case we hear he is coming back. He does forever bang on about QVC still, always liking TSvs etc.... but I think it is in vain.

I think he does still see his sister from another mister! She goes and stays on occasion. Lucky him, no wonder he's cast down!!

:mysmilie_59:

always liking TSvs etc<<

No self respect then......

Until a few days ago I'd never heard of her so I found her blog & my first thought was that she appears to have done very well in an industry totally focused on looks considering Mother Nature hadn't been very generous. Then I found her opening line - 'Hi, I am Sharon a 40 plus blogger taking no crap from the beauty industry …', looked at her photos showing tatty manicures & stubbly legs & read a tweet from someone calling her out. Being judgemental I've decided that she's awful, was probably one of the Mean Girls at school & before social media/youtube would have struggled in a real job.

Totally right. I think she has only entered the blogsphere with help from Flinty. All blaggers tend to be quite pretty or well photo shopped. I hate to use this word, but she presents as a chav.

What was the 'call out' tweet, please, T?

I can sense a 'Q announcement' coming.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, our Shazza has a video up on her Facebook back to your page about reporting bullying and trolls. She has gone for the no makeup I am distressed drama queen look in it. Meryl Streep is safe, no Oscar for this performance. If you can do read the replies, poor wonderful Sharon is a national treasure who has suffered abuse and being bullied. Her fans(they all drink the cool aid for sure), are telling her to be strong against the jealous women because she gets all the free stuff. I am glad I am going home soon as I might have had a little dribble in my knickers from laughing.

Hypocrite, she should really look the meaning up.

Oh, our Shazza has a video up on her Facebook back to your page about reporting bullying and trolls. She has gone for the no makeup I am distressed drama queen look in it. Meryl Streep is safe, no Oscar for this performance. If you can do read the replies, poor wonderful Sharon is a national treasure who has suffered abuse and being bullied. Her fans(they all drink the cool aid for sure), are telling her to be strong against the jealous women because she gets all the free stuff. I am glad I am going home soon as I might have had a little dribble in my knickers from laughing.

Hypocrite, she should really look the meaning up.

Apparently she’s threatened people that her “legal team” are watching, which of course is a load of cobblers because if she did have one, they’d surely advise her to accept negative comments graciously, instead of being vile to people and winding them up. Nasty piece of work that.

Apparently she’s threatened people that her “legal team” are watching, which of course is a load of cobblers because if she did have one, they’d surely advise her to accept negative comments graciously, instead of being vile to people and winding them up. Nasty piece of work that.

She has the fantasy legal team on speed dial for years she was always threatening people on Facebook who disagreed with her. So far no one has actually been contacted by them.:mysmilie_7:

She has the fantasy legal team on speed dial for years she was always threatening people on Facebook who disagreed with her. So far no one has actually been contacted by them.:mysmilie_7:

Oh that’ll be Fake, Faker and Fakem & Co Solicitors :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back