Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love washing my hands, however, I'm not washing my hands any more than I usually do: after the loo, before preparing food, before eating, after gardening & when I come home after shopping or going for a walk. All our soap comes from Bloomtown & it doesn't contain SLS & doesn't dry out my skin. My husband thinks Working Hands is amazing & I use calendula cream.
I’ve been using working hands and found it really good.

I’ve always cut Mr L‘s but there isn’t that much left to overly worry about.

My own is really annoying me but no one really sees it as during the dash to get groceries I think folk have more to occupy them than my hair. Most of my time is spent in the garden cleaning up wearing Worzel Gummidge clothes so my hair is probably the best bit of my outfit!

Has anyone reduced to cutting their own hair yet?
I watched several YouTube tutorials & did my Mr T's but I had a feeling that lockdown would happen so I'd brought mine forward, getting an appointment on the last day the salon was open. As it grows 1/2 inch every month I could last until September if necessary. Perish the thought.

I was relieved to read that Claire Sutton managed to 'find' some hand cream in her secret stash to soothe her sore hands after she'd washed the chandeliers & hot tubs. She also managed to find the time to go into her gypsy caravan to do an online Compassion Practice... Meanwhile in the real world people are dying. Others are trapped in abusive situations, struggling financially & worried sick about what's happening, rain forests are still being cut down, the oceans are full of plastic & animals & children are facing abhorrent cruelty.

What a total twat.....

I haven’t worried about not getting to a hairdresser because I haven’t been to one for years. My hair is long and I wear it in a low side ponytail. When the ends need blunting my son does it for me. Fortunately he did it a week before the lockdown so I should be fine for a while. I do happily trim my fringe when needed though. I’m also lucky in that I am blonde and have never dyed my hair and so haven’t got the worry of my roots growing out.

It’s the guys that will probably be zooming off to the barber’s the second that the lockdown is over, if they’re used to short well groomed hair. The guy over the road is certainly sporting longer locks at the moment. If the lockdown goes on for months then he’ll end up looking like Rapunzel. 😂

I also have a pixie crop not too bad at the moment as it was done two weeks before lockdown. But I have two crowns and two cows' licks a natural kink in my hair and it grows lengthwise and widthwise so my hairdresser told me and is thick I am doomed!

Someone has finally had enough of the same reply QVC is giving to endless queries about delays in shipping, items not turning up and the double payments being taken.

For gods sake- stop churning out the same ‘copy and paste’ reply to everyone complaining about lack of refunds and delayed or missing goods!
Everyone appreciates your need to protect staff but you should cease trading! You cannot desk with the orders you have taken so it’s only greed that makes you continue to trade!

Someone replied saying people need to shop in a recession to keep things moving. They got short shift from the about poster who is waiting for a refund of £100 which because of the current situation they really need this has been going on since last month.

Many of the big gardening sites , have been stopping taking orders for a few days, to try and keep up with demand.

Just been speaking on phone to a friend who is still working in local hospital, management, and she has just resorted to cutting her own hair. One up side to being at home no one sees or cares.

A woman is complaining, she has been a customer for 20 years and cannot order as no one is answering the phone! QVC come on and tell her there are other ways to order, someone works for the NHS tells her there a pandemic going on. Then a guy tells her QVC are helping to keep people out of supermarkets buying none essential items because they are bored and just want to browse!

So there you go QVC is saving lives keeping people out of supermarkets because they are bored! I am sure Pope Francis is ready to canonize them the moment this lockdown is over. 😂 😂

Latest posts

Back