Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was that the jewellery expert (male) that I’ve just seem doing a homebuyers advert?

He is always going on about going down mines and being a gemologist. Definitely lowers his credibility (not that i take what he says with a pinch of salt but why have him on as an expert otherwise)
??? Lee Clark

Yes saw him days ago in that homebuyers ad. & thought where have I seen him before? The gem ‘expert’ on QVC!

I’ve just been reading about a law graduate who is taking a private prosecution against Fface Cummings because she observed total lockdown and was unable to see her elderly parent whilst that FH was running about the country half “blind”

She is crowdfunding and normally I don’t believe in crowdfunding but I’m in on this one.

Admittedly, I only look at QVC Facebook now and then but when I do, it seems to have changed format. I see now that some customer posts are in Posts / Visitor Posts and some are in Community, and some in both. Then you get some more in the central column of Posts on the Home page. It’s really jumbled. Do all companies arrange their FB page like this or is it just Q who are chaotic? Maybe they do it to ”dilute” the negative comments?

I predict a riot. Someone on Arsebook thanking Q for their birthday voucher (no details but probably EP voucher as I used to get them).

I’ve just seen that post. You’re probably correct in that it’s an EP voucher, but the recipient probably thinks she’s getting special treatment. It would be no use their sending me a birthday EP voucher because I never use EP. I’d rather have free P&P.

Alison Y pops up in magazines quite frequently these days suggesting products quite independent of QVC, only very occasionally are they named as a stockist.She is obviously casting her net beyond Q.

Latest posts

Back