Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not only a disgraceful company, but disgraceful customer. Who the F*** send back poo encrusted clothing??? I feel a bit sick now.

I agree Mazza, I am disgusted with QVC, but also with the person that returned soiled clothing. I am pleased to say I can't remember the last time I bought clothing from QVC,and after this I can't see me rushing to buy anytime soon.

Ohhh the post about the poo encrusted trousers made me heave. Disgusting customer who sent them back and disgusting QVC for not checking the return. They should know that clothing is the most likely thing to come into contact with bodily fluids etc, sweat, blood, urine and worse, not to mention spills, cig burns and bad smells. They should be meticulous when checking.
I`ve never ever bought clothing from Q and I doubt I ever will but lots of people do and often pay well over the odds for the privilege. The least they deserve is something actually fit to wear.

I needed a full suit of armour rather than a tin hat today when I received a really snotty text from our older daughter. A text!

Tell her 'she's not too big to have her legs smacked.....' or something :p

OOOhh. Twi, I have no children but I know how antsy and upset I feel when I get text/emails from my sister who does the whole big family thing and I don't know how to deal with it. I hope your armour deflected the brown stuff.

CC x

I know how to deal with such stuff. I.g.n.o.r.e it.
Agree such balls can be hurtful howevs.
Btw, aren't all her 'children' grown up now? And didn't she Choose to have them? So many people, I feel, need reminding about this frequently.

Talking MW, have you read this one posted on QVC‘s Facebook main comments . It was in reply to QVC promoting their £10 incentive to recommend a friend:

Donna Stenner
I wouldn’t recommend to a friend. I purchased a pair of Marlawynne sweater knit trousers. They arrived yesterday and I could see they were a customer return as the bag was sellotaped up.
I opened them to try them on and
in them and they were covered in poo. They had stains on the hem and a hole in the leg. But the poo was the worst. Totally disgusting. Your quality control measures really failed on this one as you didn’t even open it to check it. What about COVID-19 health and safety checks. I am truly disgusted by this. How do I know that the person who returned them was fit and well. I called you to complain and all I got was an apology, you didn’t even want the trousers back it was that bad! You’re sending me a replacement pair of trousers but this really isn’t good enough. I shop a lot with you but this has really put me off. Thoroughly unimpressed and I want to raise a complaint and for it to be investigated. COVID-19 protective clothes return measures failed in this instance.

'someone had had a toilet accident' :ROFLMAO::LOL:

'toilet accident' 'toilet!!!!' 🤣 'toilet!!' Oh my!

Tin hat donned in readiness. I am clearly a disgusting human being to find this so hilarious, I did laugh! (not that I would if 'pooey pants' ended up in my parcel.)

Perhaps she can wear them to 'walk the dog'. Lunch with 'the girls' anyone?

Only ever bought 3 pieces of clothing from QVC and that was many years ago. 2 by Artscapes, 1 jungle effort and a Christmas Central Park one. Both are really nice and are still going great. The other was a Quacker one with a snowman which is still lovely. Couldn't bear to pay Q's prices nowadays, and the clobber isn't even nice. I do like Klass clothes, I get mine from Junction 32 when there is a sale on. I also don't mind some of Asda's. Their t shirts wash well and in the sale they are down to £6 each. Bargain.

I'm afraid I just couldn't bring myself to pay £70 for a top and I don't even like the look of any of them. Never owned a jumpsuit, the faffing to go to the toilet would just be too much for me. (although perhaps some people would have no qualms about just pooing in them). And as for sending out clothes someone else has worn (that is bad enough nowadays) but to send trousers someone had pooed and probably peed in is a bliddy disgrace. Can't understand why this customer sent them back, it's beyond me. :sick:

What date was the poo post? I just tried to find it to see what Joe X had said in reply but no joy.
Yesterday, it’s still there. In QVC*s posts, the one about £10 off, it’s in those replies, by now several people have pounced as usual to say how wonderful QVC are So you need to scroll down a little.

Perhaps it was just a teabag stain? Maybe a teabag was left in the pocket and it got sweaty in storage waiting all those weeks for QVC to process return.

Talking of jumpsuits which to my mind are either casual denim for home or perhaps the more dressy ones for a night out or holidays/cruise, however last night Del Boy was flogging a heavily patterned padded knee length coat (puffs type) which she kept saving would be fab to wear over a jump suit!

Not in my opinion!
Yes, we need fashion advice from Debbie Flint!

What date was the poo post? I just tried to find it to see what Joe X had said in reply but no joy.
It was posted yesterday, now showing 20 hours ago & there hasn't been a response from the Q. I'm sure they have the technical resources to find out who sent these back & that person should have their account closed. Having said that I know someone who works at our nearest M&S, there is a customer who uses the changing rooms as a toilet & nothing is done about the situation.

I once saw someone having a poo at a bus stop. No word of a lie! I didn't know where to look or what to do so I ran away :LOL: Never seen anything so horrible in my life. It was very common to find what looked like human poo at a beach where I used to walk my dog but at least I didn't have to see them doing it. Bleurrrrggghhh.

CC

Talking MW, have you read this one posted on QVC‘s Facebook main comments . It was in reply to QVC promoting their £10 incentive to recommend a friend:

Donna Stenner
I wouldn’t recommend to a friend. I purchased a pair of Marlawynne sweater knit trousers. They arrived yesterday and I could see they were a customer return as the bag was sellotaped up.
I opened them to try them on and someone had had a toilet accident in them and they were covered in poo. They had stains on the hem and a hole in the leg. But the poo was the worst. Totally disgusting. Your quality control measures really failed on this one as you didn’t even open it to check it. What about COVID-19 health and safety checks. I am truly disgusted by this. How do I know that the person who returned them was fit and well. I called you to complain and all I got was an apology, you didn’t even want the trousers back it was that bad! You’re sending me a replacement pair of trousers but this really isn’t good enough. I shop a lot with you but this has really put me off. Thoroughly unimpressed and I want to raise a complaint and for it to be investigated. COVID-19 protective clothes return measures failed in this instance.

Without a word of a lie that’s knocked me sick, I’m not surprised though. The last five things I ordered from QVC before I closed my account after twenty years, were all dirty and used returns, in one way I was lucky as I never had someone’s actual sh*t delivered, Seems QVC is sh*t all round now they’re sending out clothes that actually have sh*t on them............oh the irony 😂

I once saw someone having a poo at a bus stop. No word of a lie! I didn't know where to look or what to do so I ran away :LOL: Never seen anything so horrible in my life. It was very common to find what looked like human poo at a beach where I used to walk my dog but at least I didn't have to see them doing it. Bleurrrrggghhh.

CC
People happy to take a dump in public are a different breed. I think it must give them a kick of some sort. They live among us!!!

Twice, never actually seen it happen but the aftermath.

First time in Boots down one of the aisles before they made they more open plan. I was in the next aisle and walked around into the next one and there was a poo on the floor, assistant rushed over with a paper towel and picked it up. A few women standing looking in shock, the assistant said sorry but it was a woman who was well known in the store with mental health problems. I got the idea they spotted her each time she came into the store and grabbed paper towels and followed her around. I believe she also just stood and peed on the floor too?

The second time was Debenhams beside the Chanel counter. I was chatting to someone I knew at the next counter Givenchy and suddenly there was an awful smell. Security saw it all on camera. A man in knee-length shorts standing and just shook his leg and dropped a turd on the floor and walked away. All hell broke loose as they sent the cleansers down closed off the Chanel counter and removed and cleaned.

Latest posts

Back