Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If someone is suddenly struck down by the norovirus or whatever, it may be beyond their ability to get off the street or to a loo. I mean I once barely made it to my loo in my little flat. But anything else just beggars belief. And if you are caught short, what happened to finding somewhere discreet? The Beauty Dept in Debenhams is hardly that! The only thing remotely rude I have seen is a couple having sex in a store shopfront in Stockholm or people throwing up after a night on the lash. Oh and men having a pee up against a wall of course! So quite a lot really, I suppose, just no poo, thankfully!

Twice, never actually seen it happen but the aftermath.

First time in Boots down one of the aisles before they made they more open plan. I was in the next aisle and walked around into the next one and there was a poo on the floor, assistant rushed over with a paper towel and picked it up. A few women standing looking in shock, the assistant said sorry but it was a woman who was well known in the store with mental health problems. I got the idea they spotted her each time she came into the store and grabbed paper towels and followed her around. I believe she also just stood and peed on the floor too?

The second time was Debenhams beside the Chanel counter. I was chatting to someone I knew at the next counter Givenchy and suddenly there was an awful smell. Security saw it all on camera. A man in knee-length shorts standing and just shook his leg and dropped a turd on the floor and walked away. All hell broke loose as they sent the cleansers down closed off the Chanel counter and removed and cleaned.
Good grief. Mental health issues or not, she's a health hazard & something should be done about her well being & that of everyone else. He may also be the same - hence the shorts. I get really annoyed with the stories about children who haven't been potty trained before starting school because their mothers have been 'too busy'. An accident can happen to any child, inadequate parenting is another matter :mad:

If someone is suddenly struck down by the norovirus or whatever, it may be beyond their ability to get off the street or to a loo. I mean I once barely made it to my loo in my little flat. But anything else just beggars belief. And if you are caught short, what happened to finding somewhere discreet? The Beauty Dept in Debenhams is hardly that! The only thing remotely rude I have seen is a couple having sex in a store shopfront in Stockholm or people throwing up after a night on the lash. Oh and men having a pee up against a wall of course! So quite a lot really, I suppose, just no poo, thankfully!
Do you know if the people in Stockholm were customers, staff or just overwhelmed by lust? 😉

It is my belief they were overcome by lust and perhaps too poor to get a room. It was bitterly cold so perhaps this was the warmest available respite!

When I say shopfront, I didnt mean they were in the window! It was a deeply recessed doorway which gave out onto the end of an arcade and then the main drag.

I used to be a checkout supervisor in a supermarket and on this particular day an elderly gent (a delivery customer) was queueing up to pay for his shopping and get it taken off to be boxed for delivery..by the time he got to the till I was busy with another task. When my colleague Claire got to the till to pack his shopping, she noticed a number of carrier bags lying on the floor beside him (plus a rather unpleasant smell). She bent down to pick up the bags saying oooh I better get these, I don't want you or anyone slipping over them...He bellowed at her "LEAVE THEM" but it was too late...there was a sizeable dollop of turd underneath the first one and a few satellites under the rest. Claire is so sweet, instead of gagging and legging it (as I would've done)..She calmly said don't worry sir we'll have this cleaned up in a second - Now if you're not feeling very well, get yourself home, leave your shopping with us and we'll sort out the payment on delivery or over the phone. No apology just bellowed at her never mind that, just put my shopping through. He paid for the shopping and toddled of without so much as a flicker of embarrassement or a single word of thanks. Claire calmy cleaned up after him, went upstairs and had a good wash, and funnily enough decided that her peanut butter sandwich she'd packed for lunch didn't seem so appetising now. The manager presented her with a £50 voucher!

It is my belief they were overcome by lust and perhaps too poor to get a room. It was bitterly cold so perhaps this was the warmest available respite!

When I say shopfront, I didnt mean they were in the window! It was a deeply recessed doorway which gave out onto the end of an arcade and then the main drag.
I had an image of them in a window set out as a minimalist bedroom - all clean lines & soft colour washes...

It was posted yesterday, now showing 20 hours ago & there hasn't been a response from the Q. I'm sure they have the technical resources to find out who sent these back & that person should have their account closed. Having said that I know someone who works at our nearest M&S, there is a customer who uses the changing rooms as a toilet & nothing is done about the situation.

Oh my!!!!!! Does this person have difficulties?

I once saw someone having a poo at a bus stop. No word of a lie! I didn't know where to look or what to do so I ran away :LOL: Never seen anything so horrible in my life. It was very common to find what looked like human poo at a beach where I used to walk my dog but at least I didn't have to see them doing it. Bleurrrrggghhh.

CC
Someone had a poo where I walk my very curious, investigative gun dog, who 'has a smashing nose'. That walk didn't go well.

I used to be a checkout supervisor in a supermarket and on this particular day an elderly gent (a delivery customer) was queueing up to pay for his shopping and get it taken off to be boxed for delivery..by the time he got to the till I was busy with another task. When my colleague Claire got to the till to pack his shopping, she noticed a number of carrier bags lying on the floor beside him (plus a rather unpleasant smell). She bent down to pick up the bags saying oooh I better get these, I don't want you or anyone slipping over them...He bellowed at her "LEAVE THEM" but it was too late...there was a sizeable dollop of turd underneath the first one and a few satellites under the rest. Claire is so sweet, instead of gagging and legging it (as I would've done)..She calmly said don't worry sir we'll have this cleaned up in a second - Now if you're not feeling very well, get yourself home, leave your shopping with us and we'll sort out the payment on delivery or over the phone. No apology just bellowed at her never mind that, just put my shopping through. He paid for the shopping and toddled of without so much as a flicker of embarrassement or a single word of thanks. Claire calmy cleaned up after him, went upstairs and had a good wash, and funnily enough decided that her peanut butter sandwich she'd packed for lunch didn't seem so appetising now. The manager presented her with a £50 voucher!

Well deserved.

I know nothing about SM - this forum is as exciting as I get to it - so could someone explain the following to me. I didn’t see an earlier post if that was it was referring to

“ Why you tag my post? I hope you have manners?”

Noticed a number of posts about Northern Nights. Not sure if it is the same person who keeps asking? But this has been going on for a week.

Someone complaining they at lunchtime went to buy the Le Cruet(sp) TSV and it was unavailable. They are not happy. Replies saying this had sold out early and if they really want a TSV to buy at 9 pm. They replied "How Convenient!" :unsure:

Just read a post saying that the Sealy bed delivered to her daughter was NOT assembled by the delivery men but just left in the room. Now how often do they STRESS about this wonderful delivery service. A couple of replies saying yes, that had happened to them, and one lady got some money back from Sealy who said they were very disappointed with Q. Do they arrange the delivery? I would expect this to be a straight from the supplier item. Apparently Q blamed covid but as the poster said she ordered this long after covid hit, and onscreen they were still banging on about the assembly. What rogues! Although I am not sure if the rogues are Q or lazy delivery men.

Aren’t they supposed to take your old bed away too? Biagi keeps banging that one. What happens if you send back under 30mbg and your old bed is in the dump?

Oven packed up so went today to look for replacement. The dealer we use normally takes your old one away but said that due to C19 they are no longer able to do it so will be a chore to get council to collect it as they won’t give specific dates and it has to sit out in prominent position waiting for collection.

Latest posts

Back