Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up





    Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

    We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

      After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

    The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

    Read More

    Page 3 of 221 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 2206
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      1,490
      Post Thanks / Like

      Wink Social Media - That was an eyeopener

      Don't do much SM, maybe the odd dabble now and then. Don't have the time and can't understand how some are never off it, especially FBook!

      Shock Horror when I looked at some Public Pages on the recent QVC FB! Lots of negative comments and some posts had to be removed by them because of bad comments mainly towards certain presenters and goods that they were selling!

      Anyone on here part of this Fbook QVC cult clan and is this a true reflection on regular posts?
      Just curious
      Likes shopperholic , Jabbathehut liked this post
       

    2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    3. #21
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      6,741
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      He probably knows more about 21st century beauty than AY does since she is stuck in 1988






      › See More: Social Media - That was an eyeopener
       
      I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

    4. #22
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      5,984
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
      He probably knows more about 21st century beauty than AY does since she is stuck in 1988
      That's true, he's not lacquered within an inch of his life or all shimmerbricked up, quite well groomed actually where as AY is anything but.
      Likes lynnonthelake liked this post
       

    5.    Sponsored Link

    6. #23
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      North East England
      Posts
      998
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      Or Ratners.
      Nah! It's BHS....
      Likes shopperholic liked this post
       

    7.    Sponsored Link

    8. #24
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      5,984
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by talisker25 View Post
      Nah! It's BHS....
      Yes! BHS

    9.    Price Crash

    10. #25
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      11,331
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      The ringers come on and ask about the Dyson hairdryer, yes the £300 one. When will or if QVC stock it. That pops up every few weeks. Desperate souls looking for easy pay(I could saying begging but that would be a insult to real beggars). One last week asking about the OPI TSV and easy pay, you got the idea her life was over as she could not afford and LOVED Breakfast At Tiffany's. She loved it so much she must not have known its based on a short story by Truman Capolte(sp), telling the story of a high end prostitute! Its nail polish and you can get a bottle pf OPI, Nails Inc or Essie in TKMaxx for £3.99.
       
      DONNA

    11.    Gemporia

    12. #26
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      9,482
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      more easy pays become hard to pay when your buying ten twenty items a month. for some it will be a recipe for disaster
       

    13.    Advertisment

    14. #27
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      North East England
      Posts
      998
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
      The ringers come on and ask about the Dyson hairdryer, yes the £300 one. When will or if QVC stock it. That pops up every few weeks. Desperate souls looking for easy pay(I could saying begging but that would be a insult to real beggars). One last week asking about the OPI TSV and easy pay, you got the idea her life was over as she could not afford and LOVED Breakfast At Tiffany's. She loved it so much she must not have known its based on a short story by Truman Capolte(sp), telling the story of a high end prostitute! Its nail polish and you can get a bottle pf OPI, Nails Inc or Essie in TKMaxx for £3.99.
      You must have realised that the QVC arsebook page is the home for desperate saddos.
       

    15.    Sponsored Link

    16. #28
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      11,331
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      You can make a great drinking game from reading it.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post
       
      DONNA

    17.    Crafting.co.uk

    18. #29
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      North East England
      Posts
      998
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
      You can make a great drinking game from reading it.
      Right, lets have the rules then.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post
       

    19.    Sponsored Link

    20. #30
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Posts
      5,388
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
      more easy pays become hard to pay when your buying ten twenty items a month. for some it will be a recipe for disaster
      I've stopped using easy pays now, as in my wilder QVC days, I did get bogged down with a lot of EPs to justify my lack of willpower and good sense. If I can't afford to pay for it, I'm not buying it.
      Likes Elliementary, Tarketta liked this post
       

    •   Alt

      Advertising

      advertising

        
       

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •