Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 3 of 221 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink Social Media - That was an eyeopener

Don't do much SM, maybe the odd dabble now and then. Don't have the time and can't understand how some are never off it, especially FBook!

Shock Horror when I looked at some Public Pages on the recent QVC FB! Lots of negative comments and some posts had to be removed by them because of bad comments mainly towards certain presenters and goods that they were selling!

Anyone on here part of this Fbook QVC cult clan and is this a true reflection on regular posts?
      Just curious
      Likes shopperholic , Jabbathehut liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

He probably knows more about 21st century beauty than AY does since she is stuck in 1988

› See More: Social Media - That was an eyeopener

I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
      He probably knows more about 21st century beauty than AY does since she is stuck in 1988
      That's true, he's not lacquered within an inch of his life or all shimmerbricked up, quite well groomed actually where as AY is anything but.
      Likes lynnonthelake liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      Or Ratners.
      Nah! It's BHS....
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by talisker25 View Post
      Nah! It's BHS....
      Yes! BHS

9.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

The ringers come on and ask about the Dyson hairdryer, yes the £300 one. When will or if QVC stock it. That pops up every few weeks. Desperate souls looking for easy pay(I could saying begging but that would be a insult to real beggars). One last week asking about the OPI TSV and easy pay, you got the idea her life was over as she could not afford and LOVED Breakfast At Tiffany's. She loved it so much she must not have known its based on a short story by Truman Capolte(sp), telling the story of a high end prostitute! Its nail polish and you can get a bottle pf OPI, Nails Inc or Essie in TKMaxx for £3.99.

DONNA

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

more easy pays become hard to pay when your buying ten twenty items a month. for some it will be a recipe for disaster

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
      The ringers come on and ask about the Dyson hairdryer, yes the £300 one. When will or if QVC stock it. That pops up every few weeks. Desperate souls looking for easy pay(I could saying begging but that would be a insult to real beggars). One last week asking about the OPI TSV and easy pay, you got the idea her life was over as she could not afford and LOVED Breakfast At Tiffany's. She loved it so much she must not have known its based on a short story by Truman Capolte(sp), telling the story of a high end prostitute! Its nail polish and you can get a bottle pf OPI, Nails Inc or Essie in TKMaxx for £3.99.
      You must have realised that the QVC arsebook page is the home for desperate saddos.

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

You can make a great drinking game from reading it.

DONNA

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
      You can make a great drinking game from reading it.
      Right, lets have the rules then.

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
      more easy pays become hard to pay when your buying ten twenty items a month. for some it will be a recipe for disaster
      I've stopped using easy pays now, as in my wilder QVC days, I did get bogged down with a lot of EPs to justify my lack of willpower and good sense. If I can't afford to pay for it, I'm not buying it.
      Likes Elliementary, Tarketta liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising