Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'Seamless delivery and assembly - offering a two-man delivery service, Sealy ensure you experience luxury from the moment your bed is delivered. All you need to do is dismantle your old bed and the delivery team will carry your new one to the room of your choice, assemble it for you, then take away your old dismantled bed, along with all of the packaging. You'll be ready for a nap in no time!'
This is shown under 'Good to know' for every one of their beds on Q's website. What a shambles.

I wouldn't want to dismantle my old bed until the new one arrived, just in case it didn't.

And it is often more complicated to dismantle an old bed than to assemble a new one.

My first bed was made of angle iron and needed spanners to dismantle it, and it was very heavy.

So they really need to dismantle the old bed as well.

What a shambles!

My very sweet neighbour has just come back from holiday & called round for her parcels, all 14 of them... She was delighted, her word, to tell me that she thinks that Claire Sutton has bought a place in Aldeburgh & that on one of her instagram posts she had written #pausingfromlivetv which gave her hope that one day she'd return. I said that I couldn't see her going back to the Q only to be reassured that she was a very talented dancer & had been part of G-Force, the cheerleaders on Gladiators, so there were plenty of things she could do. I couldn't be bothered to point out that this programme was made in the last century so just nodded & helped her by carrying some of the parcels 😇

My very sweet neighbour has just come back from holiday & called round for her parcels, all 14 of them... She was delighted, her word, to tell me that she thinks that Claire Sutton has bought a place in Aldeburgh & that on one of her instagram posts she had written #pausingfromlivetv which gave her hope that one day she'd return. I said that I couldn't see her going back to the Q only to be reassured that she was a very talented dancer & had been part of G-Force, the cheerleaders on Gladiators, so there were plenty of things she could do. I couldn't be bothered to point out that this programme was made in the last century so just nodded & helped her by carrying some of the parcels 😇

Oh my goodness!!!!!

WTF

Is your neighbour a simpleton? (no offence)

Oh my goodness!!!!!

WTF

Is your neighbour a simpleton? (no offence)
She's Claire Sutton's No. 1 fan 🤗 & was genuinely upset when she left. We've got really nice neighbours & I'd like to keep it that way which is why I didn't tell her that I'd seen her 15 year old son sexting in their garden at the start of house arrest. I thought about the expression 'What the eye doesn't see...' Unfortunately both my eyes saw quite a lot, in fact everything...😵

Probably no different from most 15 year old males!
The girls at the school where I worked were worse. I'll never forget the year 9 assembly when the person responsible for child protection/safeguarding looked at her audience & asked them to stand up & show her their bits. She held the perfect pause & then bellowed "I thought as much so why put yourselves on social media for all the world to see?" She then explained that her role meant she had to look at these images because of her job. There were several kids who were mortified 😳

He probably knew you could see him 😱 !
Ewww. It was just after his mum had left for work; my Mr T was having a lie in so I was doing my hair in the bedroom at the back of our house & became aware of a shape moving up their garden - a totally naked young man on a chilly morning. My first thought was that running through the pine needles from their tree would hurt his feet..! I was surprised to say the least & went into our room to tell Dozing Beauty, his response was to ask if I'd taken a photo for proof :rolleyes: I went back to my hair dryer & as I sat down saw him run back to the house, phone in hand & a smile on his face. What he did is illegal so I really should have done something but didn't know what to say to his parents, what a wimp.

Latest posts

Back