Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've obviously got my broomstick out early this 🐈‍⬛🍂October🦇 because I have to say that I can't believe how old she looks. She was 60 in the summer but appears so much older.
I think she probably is older, despite what Wiki may 'tell' us.....

Apparently there aren't enough staff.
WTF??????!!!!!!

I’m the same when I’m a Celeb camp mates get the letter from Home, it’s so cringe anyone would think they had been in Afghanistan for 6 months, will be interesting this year from Wales.😄
I cannot watch that show any more. On the letters from home but I actually shouted at the TV “what about the poor sods who went to war in 1939, got captured and put in a POW camp, got home in 1945 and met their child for the first time! You are spending three weeks in Oz some of it in a luxury hotel”. I realised at that point I needed to switch over. 😄😄

Women in the entertainment industry frequently need to "polish" their age, even at a young age. I know an actress who was on tv, was in the same class as her at primary school. She was at least 6 months older than me, but her given year of birth is 5 years later than mine!
I don't blame the actresses, but the industry they work in.
When a woman just turned 40 is considered too old in Hollywood to play the wife/love interest of the pushing-seventy Harrison Ford, it's beyond a joke...

Women in the entertainment industry frequently need to "polish" their age, even at a young age. I know an actress who was on tv, was in the same class as her at primary school. She was at least 6 months older than me, but her given year of birth is 5 years later than mine!
I don't blame the actresses, but the industry they work in.
When a woman just turned 40 is considered too old in Hollywood to play the wife/love interest of the pushing-seventy Harrison Ford, it's beyond a joke...

Indeed.

The same with the music industry. Seems Beyonce is 4 or 5 years old than stated for her, yes her own father admitted that.

I remember Anasitia (sp) great voice some catchy records in the charts and then she gave an interview. Said when she was first signed to the record company they made her knock about 5 years off her true age. She was in her mid-30s then and they made her late 20s as the radio stations wouldn't play her records as she was classed as too old for their listeners. Only big names will continue to get airplay as they get older a few not doing well records and you get dropped when you hit a certain age.

So the Tarte TSV a few ordered early and have already received it.
This is part of one review.

The reason for my disappointment is the make-up bag. I got a recent Kipling handbag TSV in purple and hoped this would be great to use in that. But....it is really shoddy quality. Yes its purple and sparkly but it is rough cut out of purple glittery stiff sort of fabric/card. The edges aren't bound and it is very scratchy and sharp. I would be afraid it would either rip my new bag lining or tear my skin to shreds getting it in and out of my new handbag
I know the bags are described as "free" but let's face it we buy the sets as much for the branded bags as for the makeup....well at least I do.

Oh dear. So much for using the bag as an evening bag as no doubt the presenter will suggest when it airs live. :LOL:

So the Tarte TSV a few ordered early and have already received it.
This is part of one review.

The reason for my disappointment is the make-up bag. I got a recent Kipling handbag TSV in purple and hoped this would be great to use in that. But....it is really shoddy quality. Yes its purple and sparkly but it is rough cut out of purple glittery stiff sort of fabric/card. The edges aren't bound and it is very scratchy and sharp. I would be afraid it would either rip my new bag lining or tear my skin to shreds getting it in and out of my new handbag
I know the bags are described as "free" but let's face it we buy the sets as much for the branded bags as for the makeup....well at least I do.

Oh dear. So much for using the bag as an evening bag as no doubt the presenter will suggest when it airs live. :LOL:
First World problem.

1604255724606.png

An article in today`s paper made me smile. A Mr Kieran White married a Miss Tilly Christmas in a small ceremony and they`ve joined their names together to become Mr and Mrs White- Christmas. It showed a photo of the happy young couple and I wonder if whenever they apply for anything or fill in an order form online that the people or person on the other end will feel like they`re having the P taken out of them ? God help any kids they may have, the school bullies will be lining up !

Latest posts

Back