Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally, it's everything about them, as you say the squidgy cuddles, their podgy hands, softest skin, giggles & new words every day. I'd better stop there or else we'll be compared to Ali K & I've already been called stroppy today (amongst other things) :ROFLMAO: On second thoughts, how are Hadyn & Rose?

Aw they’re amazing, absolutely amazing luv, our Haydn should be in drama school he’s so funny, he loves to make you laugh 😂😂😂 thanks for asking, I bet you won’t half be missing your little one, what a world eh? It’ll soon pass though T 😘😘

As for stroppy, nope sorry won’t have it, you’re a tower of strength, hope and light in the gloomy six weeks ahead, and beyond. Big hug ❤️😘 xx

We’ll carry on with the laughs and get the moans off our chest because goodness knows how many more Homes Under The Hammer with the husband going “oooh that kitchens nice”, “ooh look at that bathroom must’ve cost a fortune”, “oooh bet that wasn’t cheap”..........says it every time bless him. 😂😂😂

Aw they’re amazing, absolutely amazing luv, our Haydn should be in drama school he’s so funny, he loves to make you laugh 😂😂😂 thanks for asking, I bet you won’t half be missing your little one, what a world eh? It’ll soon pass though T 😘😘

As for stroppy, nope sorry won’t have it, you’re a tower of strength, hope and light in the gloomy six weeks ahead, and beyond. Big hug ❤️😘 xx

We’ll carry on with the laughs and get the moans off our chest because goodness knows how many more Homes Under The Hammer with the husband going “oooh that kitchens nice”, “ooh look at that bathroom must’ve cost a fortune”, “oooh bet that wasn’t cheap”..........says it every time bless him. 😂😂😂
Homes Under The Hammer is one of my favourites. I also love The Repair Shop but always end up in tears.

I looked online and there is only one item and that’s on “waitlist” .

Obviously the poster was mad when she posted as there were so many typos it was hard to read. Are there no full stops on Arsebook? (Genuine question as I can only read not post)

Thread still alive & kicking!

SM has been interesting and good during Lockdown, obviously some is nonsense but lots of positive messages during these awful times!!!

Can you give non fakebookers an idea of the mad post?
Rhys Foley The list is pretty endless with new cases coming forward , but they ripped off a designers work to then give contaminated drinks bottles to pr list and customers the bottles when they arrived were covered on dried blood , broken glass and mould rather than discard them she hired someone to clean them by hand, the owner thought it was appropriate to dress up in black face , hired staff then didn't pay them, told a person of colour that she didn't think of the woman as a person of colour as she was to pretty to be one , she said she was donating skincare to front line staff in the US which she did but it was all expired stock that has ran out of date and was not aloud to be sold , got caught bottles saying she was donating to a breast cancer charity money made from a certain product , turns out she never donated it after promoting all proceeds would be donated , tried to sell a haircare line to sephora that hadn't been developed so instead bought another brands shampoo and relabeled it as her own., got caught having expired products relabeled then selling them onto cosmetic discount stores, asking her media team to only use blonde blue eyed white girls because in her words after using a couple of people of colour in advertising she said it would market to the wrong demographic.
He was asked where he got his information from & replied:
Rhys Foley Ann Huggins it's all over Instagram, there had been issues mentioned awhile ago but it all came to areas this week , check out Estee laundry to catch up on parts of it .
I like Estee laundry! There are times when predictive text lightens the mood.

I looked online and there is only one item and that’s on “waitlist” .

Obviously the poster was mad when she posted as there were so many typos it was hard to read. Are there no full stops on Arsebook? (Genuine question as I can only read not post)
I read somewhere that in the land of the “woke” full stops are seen as aggressive. I kid you not. And I don’t think it was an April Fool’s.

Who is the subject of this rant as no names are mentioned?

I too love Estee Laundry!

I read somewhere that in the land of the “woke” full stops are seen as aggressive. I kid you not. And I don’t think it was an April Fool’s.

Who is the subject of this rant as no names are mentioned?

I too love Estee Laundry!
Naughty full stops being aggressive. When I read about that load of twaddle I was waiting for the fuss to start over the fact that they're called a period in the US. What did the perpetually offended do before social media?

well sorry I can’t find it. no matter.
Rhys Foley The list is pretty endless with new cases coming forward , but they ripped off a designers work to then give contaminated drinks bottles to pr list and customers the bottles when they arrived were covered on dried blood , broken glass and mould rather than discard them she hired someone to clean them by hand, the owner thought it was appropriate to dress up in black face , hired staff then didn't pay them, told a person of colour that she didn't think of the woman as a person of colour as she was to pretty to be one , she said she was donating skincare to front line staff in the US which she did but it was all expired stock that has ran out of date and was not aloud to be sold , got caught bottles saying she was donating to a breast cancer charity money made from a certain product , turns out she never donated it after promoting all proceeds would be donated , tried to sell a haircare line to sephora that hadn't been developed so instead bought another brands shampoo and relabeled it as her own., got caught having expired products relabeled then selling them onto cosmetic discount stores, asking her media team to only use blonde blue eyed white girls because in her words after using a couple of people of colour in advertising she said it would market to the wrong demographic.
He was asked where he got his information from & replied:
Rhys Foley Ann Huggins it's all over Instagram, there had been issues mentioned awhile ago but it all came to areas this week , check out Estee laundry to catch up on parts of it .
I like Estee laundry! There are times when predictive text lightens the mood.

Latest posts

Back