Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Items stained with body fluids have been returned & accepted which is a disgrace. The only item I received that was an issue was a dress that had been repaired, it had been done very well & the thread was a perfect colour match.

I'd never have the gall to send something back with stains on. Ugh. Some people are pigs.

I did open a box of Liz Earle items to find some items had been replaced with a cheaper brand, The first clue was the crumpled tissue paper. I had a bit of a fight with CS over that. I had to return the whole lot and wait for a replacement but at least I got a new set in the end.

I’ve never returned any plants, but when they sent me all the fruit trees and strawberries that I hadn’t ordered I rang them. They said they don’t accept returned plants so I could keep them. Obviously I didn’t get a refund because, for me, they were free. I just hope the person who should have received them got her money back.

The staff who work in the Returns dept must have a checklist when an item is sent back & those that are soiled or damaged should never be put back into stock. I feel that customers who have returned something in a poor condition should have their accounts closed. The Q is much softer than me, as these sentences prove:

'We may reduce the amount we refund to you if the products are no longer in a fully resaleable condition, for example if you use them, damage them or otherwise handle the product beyond what you could reasonably do in a shop. However, because of our 30 day Money Back Guarantee, that reduction will never be more than the outbound delivery charge. So, you will always get back the full cost of the item itself, even if it is an exempt product...'.

I can imagine the scene at dinner. Pies all plated up, ready to be eaten, Daddy Bear tastes one and says, "This pie is too sweet," so puts it back. Mummy Bear tastes one and says, "This pie is too salty," so puts it back. Baby Bear tastes one and says, "This pie is just right" but drops it on the floor and has a temper tantrum when he's refused another pie and is given a sandwich instead. The Bears then return all the pies and demand a refund.

Considering the fact that a lot of customers have received returns, some even with the previous customer‘s invoice in the package, the staff in the returns department probably just say “Oh, another return. Who’s on waitlist?” and then whack it in the post. How else could they explain customers receiving handbags with tea bags, a coconut mushroom or a tissue inside them when they say that they never send returns out? 😳

I will add, however, that I’ve been fortunate in never having received a previously used or worn item ....... yet.

Considering the fact that a lot of customers have received returns, some even with the previous customer‘s invoice in the package, the staff in the returns department probably just say “Oh, another return. Who’s on waitlist?” and then whack it in the post. How else could they explain customers receiving handbags with tea bags, a coconut mushroom or a tissue inside them when they say that they never send returns out? 😳

I will add, however, that I’ve been fortunate in never having received a previously used or worn item ....... yet.
Or a handbag I bought for OH with someone's ointment in it (no, it didn't start with K and end with Y)

It must be painful saying these things.. they must be down the burns unit from all the pants on fire!

im not on face book but until recently i was able to click on visitors post but a couple of weeks ago although vp was still there it no longer went anywhere. Now I can only see half of about 3 posts down the side and no replies.

Am I missing anything? It used to be my guilty pleasure whilst having my coffee.

Oh I’m glad you posted that LATI because it happened to me yesterday and I assumed it had taken against me. Numerous times I have been unable to see the replies but yesterday I couldn’t even get the posts up.

After reading your post, I looked at that photo and the comment is spot on. It looks like a different face completely although it is the same woman.

Are QVC missing a trick here? Clean your teeth and blitz your wrinkles at the same time. 😉

I’m just watching the fragrance show and Q are selling a 75ml bottle of Joop Homme Wild for £35.00 plus postage.
Well, that is an absolutely ridiculous price as I bought my brother a 125ml bottle of this as part of his birthday present less than a fortnight ago and it cost me £24.99 delivered.
I’m not on FB but I really hope someone comments on it because they’re taking the pi$$ with that price IMO.

I'm not on FB, but sometimes read the Q comments.
Someone has posted a photo of their teeth after using that Silk toothbrush ....or whatever it's called.
Before=not white
After= white.
A comment underneath photo...."It's got rid of your wrinkles as well, that's some toothbrush" 🤣
On that lady’s profile is the fact that’s she’s from Banstead. One of DF’s neighbours? 😂

Latest posts

Back