Social Media - That was an eyeopener - Page 392

Page 392 of 449 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4486
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve seen Julia Roberts on air in some sights, her belly is big (nothing wrong with that) but wearing knickers too tight were you can see the muffins tops hanging over the elastic under your already too tight dress (vpl) because you refuse to wear the right size, there’s something definitely wrong in that. Just goes to show you though, Vicella Vita definitely don’t work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I’ve seen Julia Roberts on air in some sights, her belly is big (nothing wrong with that) but wearing knickers too tight were you can see the muffins tops hanging over the elastic under your already too tight dress (vpl) because you refuse to wear the right size, there’s something definitely wrong in that. Just goes to show you though, Vicella Vita definitely don’t work.
    Shame that she lets herself down at times. This morning she was wearing a bright blue top and she looked lovely, the shade really suited her. She was behind the "desk" so I couldn't see any signs of a muffin top.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

She is like the rest of us- good days/not so good days but if you insist in wearing something several sizes too small then you are never going to look your best.

Itís not as if she hasnít the income or even the availability of Q offerings (some of them would be okish if you were getting them for free) to get the correct size.

Tummy not withstanding, how she could get those chesticles into a small defies belief.

Letís hope she sees sense when it comes to the wedding dress.

Post Thanks / Like

Julia is on the very expensive jean show looking much better. Those jeans are a bit wrinkled though for a price tag of over £100.

CC
    Likes Twilight , shopperholic , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Julia is on the very expensive jean show looking much better. Those jeans are a bit wrinkled though for a price tag of over £100.

CC
    I had a look & agree that she looks better than she did yesterday. I then heard Ashling McCloy make the sweeping statement that the bootcut is back, after being HUGE in the 90s apparently it disappeared but it's now setting twitter alight & has been written about in The Wall Street Journal. Obviously nobody told M&S or Sainsburys that this style disappeared on NYE 1999 because they've been stocking them, & I've been buying them, for the last 18 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Funny how every fashion and every colour is the shape/colour of the season. Same with magazines.

God I wish they would change the record.

Post Thanks / Like

Complication at the start when Ashling said go down a size and Julia said well I’ve gone down two sizes!!
    But I would like to point out no way I’m I a size eight. Turns out the label in the jeans was the USA sizing 8.
    To think all the time before the show she’d been thinking I’ve got in the size 8

Post Thanks / Like

Is that a UK 10? Still in denial then

Post Thanks / Like

Imogen summed it up brilliantly in the Joules hour when she was talking about what size to go for in a 100% cotton top.
    Referencing if your a QVCUK shopper and normally buy the model stretchy type fabric you may want to go up in sizing.
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Funny how every fashion and every colour is the shape/colour of the season. Same with magazines.

God I wish they would change the record.
    Donít forget that whatever size, shape or colouring you are this shape or colour of the season will suit you.
    Likes Twilight , donna255 , SisterBliss liked this post