Social Media - That was an eyeopener - Page 415

Page 415 of 465 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4641
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Oh, a poor soul seems to have got the boot from BackToYou run by Flinty's bestie.

Asking if it had been closed down as they can no longer find it. Others telling her she has been banned as that is what happens when you are. Someone who is still a member saying it is still there for her.
    That woman & her 'besties' are the middle-aged versions of the mean girls at school. I saw that post & then carried on reading only to find shot of AY in the most awful combination from last Friday.
    https://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Pro-Col...5.html?sc=IROA

Post Thanks / Like

Someone asked if they could temporarily change their delivery address from UK to France.

No problem kissy kiss kiss was the reply.

I’m not convinced that since they can’t manage to deliver 20% of UK parcels how the heck are they going to manage to rural France. If we have to pay £6 to get a flimsy top what the heck will they charge her.

Watch this space when the first delivery goes AWOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    That woman & her 'besties' are the middle-aged versions of the mean girls at school. I saw that post & then carried on reading only to find shot of AY in the most awful combination from last Friday.

The general opinion was that it wasn’t a good look however there was the odd “its very trendy to clash patterns” replies.

Clashing is a hard look to pull off and like many of us AY isn’t the one to do it.
    Last edited by Sazza; 16-06-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, supermodels can do it high-end mags like Vogue can say it is on trend.

Normal women try it they get asked if they got dressed in the dark.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Oh, a poor soul seems to have got the boot from BackToYou run by Flinty's bestie.

Asking if it had been closed down as they can no longer find it. Others telling her she has been banned as that is what happens when you are. Someone who is still a member saying it is still there for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    the top looks like something the dog threw up.
    Last edited by Sazza; 16-06-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Michael Perry certainly likes posing on Q's FB page, and his fan club are all there, like a gang of love struck teenagers.

I don't get the appeal.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    I saw that and whilst it must have been a disappointment it was a bit of a first world problem. I know you cant always live your life as a happy clappy glass half full way just sometimes it isnt a bad idea to step back and think just how much of a disaster it really is.

A few weeks ago our house had waster damage and its like a tip at the moment waiting for repairs to be done but unlike my usual Victor Meldrew mind set Im trying to keep saying its nothing in comparison to poor folk who have the water up to the next floor and Im not sleeping in a doorway.
    This gave me the biggest giggle. I wondered what waster had the cheek to come round, and damage your house. I hope you gave him a good telling off!

Post Thanks / Like

Bliddy Apple keypad and predictive text together with poor proof reading!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Bliddy Apple keypad and predictive text together with poor proof reading!
    Dont worry about it, years ago I sent my boss a message on a Christmas night out asking would she like some cock of course I meant coke (as in cola)..........or did I?

I wouldn't even mind, I had no excuse, I dont drink.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Don’t worry about it, years ago I sent my boss a message on a Christmas night out asking would she like some “cock” of course I meant coke (as in cola)..........or did I?

I wouldn't even mind, I had no excuse, I don’t drink.

Only you, shopperholic!!

I've "thanked" you above because you have literally made me cry with laughter.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post

Only you, shopperholic!!

I've "thanked" you above because you have literally made me cry with laughter.
    I’ve thanked you, for thanking me Andi xx.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego liked this post