Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some of these presenters have very little or no style! Don't need to name them as it's obvious! Did think Debbie F came across rather rude talking to that model! A side to her I don't like!

There is one post that has slipped through the net saying Katy Pullinger looks like a vampire. Not one of the easily offended has spotted it yet.

Unfortunately the shape of her teeth bottom and top does give that impression. However that isn't something she can change unlike her presenting style.

I agree, it also gets on my chesticles when someone starts a sentence with "am" "am going the shops" "am going to buy a bag" "am!" "am!" "am!" It's "I am"or "I'm" for goodness sake! :mysmilie_13: annnnnd breath.

Katy Pullinger starts every sentence with am/um, I want to throw something at the tv,the other one that I hate is JR and the Numba.:mysmilie_10:

Katy Pullinger starts every sentence with am/um, I want to throw something at the tv,the other one that I hate is JR and the Numba.:mysmilie_10:

Oh yes, numba, orda - don't start me. I do note that is more obvious when she is doing the flirty swishing hair presentation rather than her normal one.

Something I saw on FB today: can't believe his turned 1.

Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!

What does that even mean????

I don't mind the evolution of English in different cultures... I get annoyed when its poor use, misuse or abuse of the language. In my line of work we get new words from Indian English which are extremely useful and meaningful... So I reserve judgement on new words.

New words or grammar.... The point of using language is to communicate... If a post doesn't make any sense its on each own merits and without interpretation it has failed in it's primary purpose.

Previous post was a little bit incoherent at the end. Apologies! Right words in the wrong order... Given the nature of my post I've embarrassed myself!

Wish some of these Posters and Bloggers got real! Seen some more things that come across so fake! Must think we are stupid! :mysmilie_1:

:mysmilie_15: It's hilarious isn't it? I've read her comments before slagging people off for having negative, factual, comments about QVC, and now all of a sudden because the girl with the silly name has had probably her first QVC disaster, she's not shopping with them again. I always find it funny though when people spit their dummy out the pram saying they'll never shop with QVC again, then as soon as QVC sort it out or the dust settles, they're right back to paying over the odds again for used goods and slow awful service. Some people never learn :mysmilie_15:

I'd love to take the credit for that comment but I'm not on FB, but well done to who ever did. :mysmilie_3:

I see Q`s facebook page is swamped with posts about charities DF and Linda Magicpants are supporting. I think everybody should post a link to whichever charity they support, what`s good for the goose should be good for the gander.

That Linda Cystitis is in to everything isn't she? I thought you wasn't supposed to promote anything other than QVC itself on their FB, oh no wait! Fibby Flint is in on it too, it's ok, scrap that.

Latest posts

Back