Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone else thought it would be a 'catastrophe' if Q stopped selling Kelly Hoppen bedding.

Yes I can see why they'd be distraught, I mean, were else are they going to spend hundreds of pounds and charged extortionate amount of p&p for slow painfully delivery, for bedding that pills and is of no difference to the cheaper priced bedding I mean where?! "where?!". :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_13:

I see Q`s facebook page is swamped with posts about charities DF and Linda Magicpants are supporting. I think everybody should post a link to whichever charity they support, what`s good for the goose should be good for the gander.

Interestingly, after quite a few people posted links to their favourite charities, the original link from DF and LM has now been removed from Q's FB page...think they got the message, amazing!

I can see this causing problems. Everyone has charities they support but if everyone starts posting links, pictures,newsletters then FB will be uncontrollable. If they fight over the colour of clothes someone is wearing what will it be like if someone dares to get more likes than another.

I can see this causing problems. Everyone has charities they support but if everyone starts posting links, pictures,newsletters then FB will be uncontrollable. If they fight over the colour of clothes someone is wearing what will it be like if someone dares to get more likes than another.

Indeed and I'm sure Q will shut down the linking to charity pages etc soon, but they couldn't do that whilst the blatant plug for DF's and LM's charities remained :mysmilie_497:

There is one post that has slipped through the net saying Katy Pullinger looks like a vampire. Not one of the easily offended has spotted it yet.

She actually does look like one. I can't watch her because it's annoying how she can turn that false laugh on instantly and stop it just as quick, but worse than that, I find it odd how she seems to stretch out the words at the end of each sentence so oh goodness no, Katy Pulloneover is noooooot myyyyy cuuuuup oooooof teeeeeeeeaaa.

Well she's not Chuntley (my benchmark) but they are all pretty woeful . Despite all we say about Julia she is still the best of a very bad job.

Nearly all of them (excluding CH) are okish when carrying a show on their own as they have only themselves to shout over but give them a guest and it all goes to hell in a handcart.

Gawd is it too much to ask for them to just give size, "fabrication" and price - finito - no books, no weddings, no children/grandchildren, no holidays, no moving house (yet ableedingain ) ?

Fair point all! There does seem a lot of needless chat and self promoting and social media mentions now! Some recent shows I actually forget it's a shopping telly as they go way off the mark! Tell me about the Product Please! :mysmilie_48:

Fair point all! There does seem a lot of needless chat and self promoting and social media mentions now! Some recent shows I actually forget it's a shopping telly as they go way off the mark! Tell me about the Product Please! :mysmilie_48:

To follow on from that point, it's all kicking off again on FB about DF endlessly promoting her 'brand' on Q - people are not happy, the worm appears to have turned!

I saw a complaint about Del Boy's writers' retreat being mentioned throughout the YC hour. Well done that poster, and thank you ..... double FF through the show for me then!

Well I have now seen a couple of posts moaning about DF constantly promoting herself and her businesses etc and the comments posted below have all been in agreement. No acolyte has sprung to her defence. Perhaps they have all decided to rise above the criticism as anyone not adoring Del Boy is not worthy of a reply. Because I simply cannot understand how no one has defended her, it is most unusual and they are usually quite aggressive in defence of their queen.

Maybe they're scared to tell ol' Flinty Chops themselves, so hoping she'll take the hint when she reads them.......and she will read them. :mysmilie_17:

Maybe they're scared to tell ol' Flinty Chops themselves, so hoping she'll take the hint when she reads them.......and she will read them. :mysmilie_17:

I'm looking forward to the toys flying out of the pram when that happens! DF is never in the wrong!

Latest posts

Back