Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe they're scared to tell ol' Flinty Chops themselves, so hoping she'll take the hint when she reads them.......and she will read them. :mysmilie_17:

Oh yes, Ole Flinty Chops will definitely read the comments - and then ignore them. I do wonder how she gets away with so much and why.

Oh yes, Ole Flinty Chops will definitely read the comments - and then ignore them. I do wonder how she gets away with so much and why.

I've absolutely no idea, all I can think of is she's either got something on the board, or she's performing one of her slutty "novels" on the board, oh good grief perish the thought! Sincere apologies to anyone reading this whilst eating. :puke::puke:

I've absolutely no idea, all I can think of is she's either got something on the board, or she's performing one of her slutty "novels" on the board, oh good grief perish the thought! Sincere apologies to anyone reading this whilst eating. :puke::puke:

I've not eaten yet but :puke: all the same!

Maybe they're scared to tell ol' Flinty Chops themselves, so hoping she'll take the hint when she reads them.......and she will read them. :mysmilie_17:

Surely the biggest Groupie aka Blogger Queen has thrown her tuppence in defence! Maybe the stones are a turning :mysmilie_3:

I said last year or was it the year before? DF + someone high up on the board of QVC having relations in the past.

Shudder...

I think it's probably a more prosaic answer - personal opinions aside, DF is a bl**dy good saleswoman and likely one of, if not the best Q has, so they turn a blind eye to her shameless self-promotion as she makes them a lot of money.

I find this strange because for a number of years it was said that QVC would not ever have her back.

Someone on FB has just complained to Q (shame on you) because the Becca TSV of 10/2 is already sold out. My iPad is now not opening comments (sigh) but I just followed SCW's link and it is there but not the AD. I assume that as usual they will take it offline after a bit as they NEVER sell out before the launch!

By the way, any news from talisker25 recently as I haven't seen any posts lately and this thread is a favourite haunt. I hope all is well.

By the way, any news from talisker25 recently as I haven't seen any posts lately and this thread is a favourite haunt. I hope all is well.

Isn't that funny, I was thinking the exact same thing over the past couple of days, yes I hope all is well too.

Someone on FB has just complained to Q (shame on you) because the Becca TSV of 10/2 is already sold out. My iPad is now not opening comments (sigh) but I just followed SCW's link and it is there but not the AD. I assume that as usual they will take it offline after a bit as they NEVER sell out before the launch!

Isn't that funny, I was thinking the exact same thing over the past couple of days, yes I hope all is well too.

Oh yeah, where's he gone? Maybe skiing? Come back soon, Talisker. We need your acerbic posts on FB too!

Got to say switched on QVC and boring MicheHALL was on! I'm switching off more and more recently! Presentations are very flat and boring! Anybody have similar thoughts? :mysmilie_468::mysmilie_468:

Got to say switched on QVC and boring MicheHALL was on! I'm switching off more and more recently! Presentations are very flat and boring! Anybody have similar thoughts? :mysmilie_468::mysmilie_468:

Yes I agree, I don't even hop on and off much now and yes there's only one thing more boring than diddy Me Hall, diddy Me Hall on gardening hours, diddy Me Hall on beauty hours, diddy Me Hall on electrical hours, diddy Me Hall on "fashion" hours...........

I agree, I can't watch more than about 10 mins these days and I either switch over or mute it if it's a brand I like - what is it with his name, is that the actual Gaelic pronunciation or just a fancy-pants one?

I confess to liking him, nice and calm compared to the hyper-animated others. I think that's the Irish spelling and pronunciation of his name, but I'm useless with foreign names !

Latest posts

Back