Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep but she issued a word of warning the DHS sell stuff that's been kicked over the floor. Now Q only sell box fresh perfect clothes.
Really ?

:mysmilie_11:

Yep but she issued a word of warning the DHS sell stuff that's been kicked over the floor. Now Q only sell box fresh perfect clothes.
Really ?

Was that Huntley? the woman has no shame. I hate the way they slag off the DHS.

Really ?

Not sure where she has shopped, as where I shop, I haven't seen the goods kicked all over the floor. She clearly is deluded, and extremely vain.

Not sure where she has shopped, as where I shop, I haven't seen the goods kicked all over the floor. She clearly is deluded, and extremely vain.

Most certainly deluded telling us items are always boxed fresh from QVC.

Either that Q warehouse make sure staff discount purchases only receive perfect items.

Someone on Q's FB is b*tchin' n moanin' because her hubby dropped part of his Q-bought Fitbit down the drain and Q won't stump up for a replacement - according to the poster it's due to it being a faulty product vs her hubby being hamfisted :mysmilie_17:

Just waiting for the Q FB regulars to comment now...

I am no expert on Fitbit but did watch a recent programme with a so called expert who said that these Fitbit Gadgets are not accurate and basically a waste of time and money! Just saying and honestly I would never buy one either! I know when I walk and don't NEED a gadget to tell me, lololololo!!! :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

Then her email will disappear in black hole never to be heard from again.

Reading the post on Facebook, I actually thought it might be a wind-up of some sort.

Quite a few of these Posters that I would love to see disappear in a big black hole! Let's start with the Beauty *freeloaders* Bloggers! So boring with the same old Posts and the same old Brands! :mysmilie_12:

(got to keep this thread going)

Someone has posted this on Q's FB page

Excellent customer services from QVC as expected. I had an item delivered but it has been damaged and the contents leaked out. QVC are replacing this without delay or charge. Really pleased, many thanks.

That's not excellent customer service, that's standard customer service from most other retailers!

(got to keep this thread going)

Someone has posted this on Q's FB page

Excellent customer services from QVC as expected. I had an item delivered but it has been damaged and the contents leaked out. QVC are replacing this without delay or charge. Really pleased, many thanks.

That's not excellent customer service, that's standard customer service from most other retailers!

That's absolutely correct, another thing that makes me laugh is when the QVC diehards thank, yes thank! QVC for the products they sell, that'll be like me running round Aldi thanking them for great products at great products, delivered with free p&p only in Aldi case, it's actually true.

Is it usual for Q to replace without getting the item back, by which time they do the item has sold out or its replaced by a return?

But plenty talking about birthday promotional codes and introductory codes and old timers complaining (quite rightly) that in 20 years they have had diddly squat.

In the past I used to receive easy pay codes but I was never interested as I don't use easy pay. money off or postage reduction would have been an enticement but never got those.

I never had a Xmas card though the same people used to get them every year. I once got a easy pay code email on the 24th Dec, which had to be used that day!!!!

I even got a £10 voucher to use as I had not shopped with them for months, it was a shock to say the least. They had sent a £3 one but you could not use it on easy pay items so I did not use.

I did get a money off voucher for my birthday this year and had no idea how they knew it was my birthday!!! Yes, I did use it.

I notice someone on Q`s facebook page has quite rightly voiced her disgust at presenters plugging expensive murano jewellery as a teachers gift and the presenter implying that such a gift would be remembered better than other gifts and sort of implying therefore the child giving it would be remembered more fondly when he or she returned to school.
Someone else on another Q related page has also said she`d pay double the p and p if she had to and that if her postage was less than £16 in a day then she was in profit compared to what other people might spend on bus fare, parking, lunch out etc. Yep QVC sure as hell see these people coming ....

I heard Simon saying that and whilst I don't mind him too much, I just wanted to slap hiim when he intimated that your child would be favoured over other children.

Peony Flowers were at it this morning with something well over £20 - and not one of them factored in the postage which can be a further fiver.

Chocs at £4.99 is more than enough if you are going to do it at all, better still something made by the child (say a plant cutting, or buns)

Someone has posted this incisive question on Q's FB page:

Is SJ with child? She seems to have grown?

I mean who would think that would be ok to post, you wouldn't ask someone face to face if they were pregnant just because they'd gained weight, surely?!??!

Latest posts

Back