Alison Cork

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
Can anyone recommend a Alison Cork twig light up tree, about 4 foot, Ive seen one but the reviews arent so good, and its last years, not had one before, so dont know much about Alison Cork, or if anybody knows another brand thankyou x

Can anyone recommend a Alison Cork twig light up tree, about 4 foot, Ive seen one but the reviews arent so good, and its last years, not had one before, so dont know much about Alison Cork, or if anybody knows another brand thankyou x

There's loads on ebay, I quite like the smaller table top ones.

ebay

Garden centres are also a good place to look.

I got the small glitter tree last Christmas.It got good reviews but I was not over impressed with the quality.I kept it and used it .It looked better decorated to my taste. I will use it this year too. Guess you get what you pay for but as others have said there are similar available everywhere for less money.I would say don't be fooled by the Alison Cork name.

Out of curiosity. I like some of her furnishings, and furniture, so I decided to go to her own website - WITHIN HOME, I ordered a chair which was at a sale price, 5-10 days delivery, it was over a fortnight ago, and I finally contacted them to ask where it was, pointing them to the delivery stated, and asking which carrier company they would use. For all they knew I wanted this for Christmas - as it happens I don't. I do get a bit irked when they want your business, and promise a delivery within a certain time, but fail to keep the customer notified which to me, is a fundamental in good business practice if you want that customer to return.

Since I got a reply yesterday stating they would contact their supplier to find out what the problem was, I have decided I won't be ordering anything from them again - I just don't think it's up to the customer, especially these days to ask the questions as to why no word.

Also if anyone goes to the website almost every item you look at is shown as 'OUT OF STOCK' I think they have items made up when they receive an order - that way they don't have stock lying around - if they were honest and said so, it would be half the batter, but if you continually see'out of stock' you are hardly lightly to click the item to move to your basket are you?

Latest posts

Back