Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Return of Adina, making no sense whatsoever

Presenter Adina has returned from maternity leave, and whilst I wish her and her family well, I watched a bit of her show tonight, and had to switch over. She's just the same as before, half-words, half-sentences, not making herself clear, lots of 'er's' and 'umm's', long pauses between comments. I just do not know how she still has a job - I know she's easy on the eye (on Halloween night, I thought "don't cough, luv, or everything will come out") "and that may appeal to some, but if you want information (preferably accurate), she's a dead loss. She's also got a terrible habit of repeating herself excessively for example not just saying "it's truly, truly great", but "it's truly, truly, truly great". It's not as though she's new - she's been on Gemporia for donkey's years, and ought to have her presenting style off-pat by now, but the mistakes she makes "it's in white gold - no it's in yellow gold", and her dithery presentation IMO highlights the fact that she doesn't have good knowledge of the products she's selling. The pity of it is that another stand-in presenter has probably had their hours cut or has not had a contract renewed now she's back. I cannot think of another presenter who comes across as amateurishly as Adina does.

Likes Anna , MariGold , dtb123, shopperholic liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      She needs a better fitting "Shoulder Bolder Holder" by the sounds of things. Ahem, may take a sneaky peak myself later.
      Just as a quick update, the Lady in question and her "Assets", are on this evening at 7 pm. I may have to pop out, but just in case she "Pops Out", I have set the recorder. Purely for quality control of course, nothing else, I assure you!

› See More: Return of Adina, making no sense whatsoever
      Likes shopperholic , historymystery liked this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

Of course, Dave, of course! Never for one moment thought anything different!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      Just as a quick update, the Lady in question and her "Assets", are on this evening at 7 pm. I may have to pop out, but just in case she "Pops Out", I have set the recorder. Purely for quality control of course, nothing else, I assure you!
      Thanks Dave thanked for this post
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising