Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      It's that star shape she keeps making with her hands that also irritates me, and I wish someone would tell her to smarten up. She was on the other night with a guest - a gem-hunter - and apart from the fact that I don't think he knew where to look while she was talking to him, as her off-the-shoulder neckline was somewhere near her wrists on one side of her body(!), her hair was a total mess. It was just in a scruffy, piled-up 'heap' at the back of her head, held with a clip and with strands of hair constantly falling near her face, so she was pushing them back all the time. She looks scruffy and sloppy, as though she's slept on a park bench. Smarten up, Adina, you are on telly.
      I absolutely agree with you. I saw her the other night with her off the shoulder dress which she has had for years and, as you say, her hair is a complete mess. I'm really surprised they let her go on screen dressed like that. I know a lot of the presenters are a pain but at least they look as though they have put some thought into what they wear and their hair is tidy.

Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

She seems to be one of the "untouchables" on Gemporia, who get away with what they like. I'm also finding the same with Angeline - I used to like her, but lately she's got rather up herself. The other day she made a mistake by saying Prince Charles and Princess Di got married in 1988: a few people messaged in to correct her, and say that it was 1981 and she was quite snooty about being corrected! Sorry, Ang, but if you make a mistake on telly, chances are someone will correct you - so suck it up, be pleasant about it and move on, girl. Don't chuck teddy in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by puffin48 View Post
      I absolutely agree with you. I saw her the other night with her off the shoulder dress which she has had for years and, as you say, her hair is a complete mess. I'm really surprised they let her go on screen dressed like that. I know a lot of the presenters are a pain but at least they look as though they have put some thought into what they wear and their hair is tidy.

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jacqualina View Post
      I hardly ever watch Gemporia now, so I haven't seen her since her return from maternity leave, but I do seem to recall seeing a feature or documentary on Gems and as soon as she (and Victoria Norris) came on there was a huge spike in sales.
      Although that is factual, it is also misleading as she usually works the hours considered prime time... so logically there would be a spike if anyone was on there at 7pm.
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Me and my ex, noticed that Adina only seems to own two dresses.
      Likes historymystery, donna255 liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Neither of which seems to fit her properly, as she appears to be falling out of both! She's got a nice face, but IMO she is terribly scruffy and needs to smarten up. Her hair needs to be done properly or cut into a bob or something - she always wears it pulled back and held by a clip, but then spends the whole of her shift pushing bits of hair back behind her ears. A few coloured (not black) dresses that actually fit her properly would make her look much better.

Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      Me and my ex, noticed that Adina only seems to own two dresses.
      Likes mr tom , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Adina seems to have a new dress tonight, not seen this one before, a bright red off the shoulder number. Still looks like she's about to spill out with all that bouncing around.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dtb123 View Post
      Adina seems to have a new dress tonight, not seen this one before, a bright red off the shoulder number. Still looks like she's about to spill out with all that bouncing around.
      I was channel hopping while downloading a film on Sky and landed on, what can only be described as an "oh! my! word!" moment, do they put her in that nearly there dress to keep the female viewers watching thinking she's going to fall out that dress and the male viewers hoping she's going to fall out that dress? I bet if you asked a male viewer one minute later what exactly she was selling, I bet none of them could tell you.

To be honest when I first looked, and after the initial shock had wore off, I thought she'd slapped them both on the table, to take the weight off.
      Likes Dave , dtb123, historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not watching them at present, but if it was one of her one-shoulder numbers (and she rarely wears any dress other than the one-shoulder number), then I know what you mean! I've often thought in the past that she would fall out any minute, and said to myself "don't cough too much, love". I can't see how it sells any jewellery, because I'm sure a lot of people just tune in to see if tonight's going to be the night it all collapses and lands on the desk while someone shouts "timberrrrrrrrr!" or they look just to have a good giggle at the waving hands, dithering and unfinished sentences. The only dresses she wears (as mr tom commented a while back) are a black halter neck or a black one-shoulder dress - or occasionally a red one-shoulder dress, and in all of them she's abandoning ship, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      I was channel hopping while downloading a film on Sky and landed on, what can only be described as an "oh! my! word!" moment, do they put her in that nearly there dress to keep the female viewers watching thinking she's going to fall out that dress and the male viewers hoping she's going to fall out that dress? I bet if you asked a male viewer one minute later what exactly she was selling, I bet none of them could tell you.

To be honest when I first looked, and after the initial shock had wore off, I thought she'd slapped them both on the table, to take the weight off.
      Likes shopperholic , dtb123 liked this post

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post

She really needs to invest in a good support bra, considering she's not long had a baby they need all the support they can get, they were bad enough before.

It's getting so they take the emphasis of off the jewellery, all you focus on are the boobs.
      Likes shopperholic , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dtb123 View Post
      She really needs to invest in a good support bra, considering she's not long had a baby they need all the support they can get, they were bad enough before.

It's getting so they take the emphasis of off the jewellery, all you focus on are the boobs.
      She needs a better fitting "Shoulder Bolder Holder" by the sounds of things. Ahem, may take a sneaky peak myself later.
      Likes shopperholic , historymystery liked this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!