It would appear IW have a new expert/presenter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Petespants

Registered Shopper
I have noticed on quite a few occasions recently model Lynn giving us her expertise ,not just as a model but as an 'expert '.She was on today selling shoes with Joanne V-M. Later she replaced Linda Lusardi.I've also seen her on other fashion extravaganzas.I know they are running short on presenters and I never minded Lynn as a model. Obviously a women of many talents.Hope she doesn't turn into a big liar as so many of those flogging the gear on this channel seem to do.:mysmilie_512:

Saw her today on the Lusardi show, they were just finishing up and Lyn said 'right, I'm going off to order mine now' and my heart sank a little

Sheelar was in the hotseat yesterday.

They'll have certificates in frames next!

I just wonder what they will present next.Not bl****watches or radiators please Lynn . You'll never get a sodding radiator over your head.

Lynn always praises every item and says she has bought practically everything they sell in fashion,just like Dennice .

I don't believe it for a minute .I have listened to her over the years and she doesn't strike me as a polyester with large patterns person. She likes linen and light /beige colours if she has a choice.

She demonstrates many of the skin creams and they are all fantastic she says.Well she's not going to say anything else really is she .She is employed to sell products.

I liked her demonstrating Magic Finish ,because she really does have sun damage on her face ,so I found that believe able and I did buy it.

Lynn always praises every item and says she has bought practically everything they sell in fashion,just like Dennice .

I don't believe it for a minute .I have listened to her over the years and she doesn't strike me as a polyester with large patterns person. She likes linen and light /beige colours if she has a choice.

She demonstrates many of the skin creams and they are all fantastic she says.Well she's not going to say anything else really is she .She is employed to sell products.

I liked her demonstrating Magic Finish ,because she really does have sun damage on her face ,so I found that believe able and I did buy it.

I nearly dropped my tea then!

I confused Magic Finish with that tatty cleaner Bid and Ideal used to shill, Blue Magic :mysmilie_13:

Given the steady exodus of presenters from IW to C&C or pastures entirely new, who will be left to present but the models, or a new influx from now-defunct Selly Telly channels?

So who will model? No.Maybe better not to think of the possibilities. Reckon they'll end up shanghaiing people as recruits to stop the gaps.:mysmilie_491:

Loen started as a model on IW so who knows .

Most of the models are pretty articulate and are at least treated like adults on IW. They are allowed to speak and give their opinions not like on Q , where they are pretty much ignored. Embarrassingly so ,sometimes.

Its the IW presenters who are getting ever more screechy and unable to string sensible words together.Since the Bid influx .

Genevieve is often out of control with her screeching these days.

Well Dicky Dire must be letting rockets off tonight.Janet P.is just about presenting the toy bundle.P.S is like a kid after Santa's just been.(Sure I believe his act).

Meant to post this the other day

"Joan" the vox pop caller on the moira c show is almost certainly Lynn.

She is professional sounds very clear and does not appear at all nervous.

Listen out for it

Loen started as a model on IW so who knows .

Most of the models are pretty articulate and are at least treated like adults on IW. They are allowed to speak and give their opinions not like on Q , where they are pretty much ignored. Embarrassingly so ,sometimes.

Its the IW presenters who are getting ever more screechy and unable to string sensible words together.Since the Bid influx .

Genevieve is often out of control with her screeching these days.

I wonder if there was a change of management at IW with a new broom sweeping clean. No more mention anywhere of Loen, so don't know where she is now.

I do agree that since the Bid Bunch came on board with their screeching, the kudos of the channel has gone; and when the Irish one Genevieve starts her 'absolutely beautiful' with everything she flogs, I cant stand it. I've complained about her presentations more than once, but why should they take any notice of me ?

Clearly those that run the channel don't listen to their presenters from a viewers point of view, because they'd ditch the shouty gravel voiced Hayley, give the boot to rapid talking Genevieve, sling out the awful Sally Jacks who believes we are all deaf, and new girl Fayon who sadly is not cut out to be a presenter with her errrrrrs and ummmmms.

I personally think Janice is the most offensive presenter. The other presenters, while generally vile (but I do have a soft spot for Loen) are just that....presenters. But Janice tries to pass herself of as a proper tech expert, so her overstating and overselling really does irk me no end.

Loen presents on Create & Craft alongside her husband Andy. She had a few months off last year and then returned as a presenter. C&C started broadcasting directly ( simultaneous?) to their US audience this January having ' finished' their US presenters. This meant ex bid Andy Hodgson who had been presenting on the US version went as well. The US audience did not know this was coming and on the US FB site there are quite a few disgruntled customers.

I personally think Janice is the most offensive presenter. The other presenters, while generally vile (but I do have a soft spot for Loen) are just that....presenters. But Janice tries to pass herself of as a proper tech expert, so her overstating and overselling really does irk me no end.

I always thought Janice was supposed to be an 'expert'who came in to talk about the tech' items with a presenter.She over -inflates the capabilities of many of the items she now also seems to be presenting .She has developed all the negative qualities of a typical IW presenter.

Last edited:
Is Lynn the blonde one who used to model Woodlands Leathers? If so, she (or her mother) has bought everything, including each style of Woodlands - blousons, three quarters coats, jackets - you name it, she'd bought it.

Janice gave me the impression she was reading stuff from an instruction manual or just a publicity 'blurb'.

I always thought Janice was supposed to be an 'expert'who came in to talk about the tech' items with a presenter.She over -inflates the capabilities of many of the items she now also seems to be presenting .She has developed all the negative qualities of a typical IW presenter.

The USA will not have a very high opinion of selly telly companies by now - what with the plug being pulled on US Gems (with no prior notice) and now C & C. I notice that in their latest advert. Gems are saying that they closed down the US to 'consolidate' their operations. Pity they didn't give some thought to that before setting it up and having to close up (for the 2nd time). So we've now had presenter Angeline blaming Brexit, Steve saying they wanted to consolidate - what will the next excuse be? They'll be blaming Brexit for the 'flu epidemic soon.

Loen presents on Create & Craft alongside her husband Andy. She had a few months off last year and then returned as a presenter. C&C started broadcasting directly ( simultaneous?) to their US audience this January having ' finished' their US presenters. This meant ex bid Andy Hodgson who had been presenting on the US version went as well. The US audience did not know this was coming and on the US FB site there are quite a few disgruntled customers.

Latest posts

Back