Is Lynn Jinks pregnant





Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Is Lynn Jinks pregnant

    I saw Lynn yesterday and she looked like she had a bump. Does anyone know if she is pregnant.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lynn is on now and announced she is 20 weeks pregnant, you were right.

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Madonna View Post
    Lynn is on now and announced she is 20 weeks pregnant, you were right.
    Thanks for letting me know. I saw her again yesterday and she had black on again so she was concealing well. Pleased for her and her hubby. Ive always quite liked her as a presenter.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puffin48 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I saw her again yesterday and she had black on again so she was concealing well. Pleased for her and her hubby. Ive always quite liked her as a presenter.
    Yes like both Lynn and Rod, they are having a girl and she was calling her their little miracle.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Madonna View Post
    Yes like both Lynn and Rod, they are having a girl and she was calling her their little miracle.
    Oh thats lovely. Trust me to miss all that info. I did switch over quickly when you said she was on and caught her thanking everyone for their good wishes. Not that its my business but Ive often wondered why they didn't have a family because she seemed to be involved with other presenters children. Perhaps things haven't been easy for them.
    Thanks Lady Madonna thanked for this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •