Honora Pearl Gifts TSV 02/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't wear earrings any more, my piercings have sealed up. I blame Honora earrings for that; I wore some silver 'happy backs' and they made my ears very sore, after that, when I tried to put some other earrings in, I found the piercings were no longer patent.
I am allergic to Nickel too, and there is a lot of dermatological research on the topic of ear/body piercing being the cause/trigger of Nickel allergy. My own sensitivity developed about 6 months after my ears were pierced for my 18th birthday present.
(The earlier in life a child is exposed to Nickel, the more likely they will develop a sensitivity, so parents please beware of having your children pierced).

My experience, too, Pick-a-Lily! Except not happy backs, just normal butterflies. The pattern was too marked for it to be anything other than directly attributable to wearing the Honora earrings. I will look elsewhere, and look for gold, if I ever attempt to reopen my piercings.

Had to mute Ali K this morning, i wish she'd shut up... poor ralph was trying to speak so many times and she cut him off. It's not the Ali K show

I've ordered the classic colours, first Honora Purchase but now I'm thinking I might have made a mistake and suspect they will be going straight back. I was going to give them to my mum for Christmas but now I'm worried they may cause problems in her ears.

Latest posts

Back