Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 04/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone use the night cream? Is it a good one for dry skin?

Lulu's Time Bomb 5 Piece Time To Shine Skincare Sparklers Collection
Item Number: 217678
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.96
P&P £4.95

An intensive five-piece collection from Lulu's Time Bomb featuring their brand new Instawow Sparkling Facial Mask, their popular Collagen Bomb and a supersize of their hero product Flashback Nightly Treatment. Slot this set into your existing skincare regime and get an anti-ageing boost to help you achieve the results you want.

Be wowed - this collection brings the launch of their stimulating Instawow Sparkling Facial Mask, a self-foaming mask containing fruit acids that helps to clean and unclog your skin and give immediate visual results. A dull or dry complexion can look smoother, brighter, younger, and more refreshed.

Contains:
1 x Instawow Sparkling Facial Mask NEW (50ml) - this self-foaming mask bubbles up to help to remove make-up, dirt, and grime, while clearing your pores. Helps you achieve silky smooth and refreshed skin.
1 x Flashback Nightly Treatment cream (100ml; supersize) - an overnight treatment enriched with moisturisers and anti-ageing ingredients, this cream helps to plump the appearance of your face and leave a dewy, refreshed, and well-rested result.
1 x Complexion Cocktail with a Shot of Chlorophyll (100ml) - contains a rich blend of chlorophyll, wheatgrass and red clover plus two types of hyaluronic acids and other water soluble natural moisturizing factors to provide perfect hydration to the skin without oils or heavy emulsifiers.
1 x Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel (30ml) - highly charged with collagen, this formula is ideal for women over 30 to help skin appear fuller and firmer. A potent combination of skin boosting ingredients highly charged with collagen and packed full of anti-oxidants.
1 x Hand to Hand Combat Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - formulated to help improve the appearance of your skin's firmness, plumpness, elasticity and tone.

How to apply:
Instawow Sparkling Facial Mask

Apply approximately 4 - 5 pumps of gel to freshly cleaned skin
Smooth evenly over entire face (avoiding the eye area)
It will quickly begin to fizz! Leave on up to five minutes then massage with fingertips and rinse off

Flashback Nightly Treatment Cream

At night, apply liberally to clean skin

Complexion Cocktail with a Shot of Chlorophyll

Apply to dry skin
Pour a small amount in hand or saturate a cotton wool or pad and apply to face
Can be used both morning and evening
Avoid contact with eyes

Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel

Apply two to three pumps worth of product evenly over face, and neck if desired
Can be used both morning and evening

Hand to Hand Combat Hand Cream

Apply to your hands whenever they need a boost throughout the day

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.217678

Got to give it to Lulu, she must have had some work done but her face still moves normally and she looks pretty ****** good for her age.

I am tempted by this TSV to give my stress-ravaged face a boost - is anyone else going for it?

I think she looks great! :)
I am also very tempted, but don't know yet. Have to watch a presentation.

I bought one of her TSVs years ago and I was incredibly impressed with most of the products, especially the neck cream, hand cream and that complexion boost chlorophyll thingy.

I'm feeling sorry for myself as my right eye is swollen up with the beginnings of a stye, so I've just bought it - Lulu always strikes me as someone who'd be a right laugh to go out with.

The point is, or the way I am trying to justify the TSV ;-), that I also bought her other TSV with all supersizes in. So I thought this one would compliment it very well because I alread have the day cream and here we have the night cream...decicsions decisions!

I'm tempted by the mask!!!
I can always use the night cream as a neck cream.
I like the cocktails & handcream.
Not a fan of collagen bomb, do for the neck I suppose.

The point is, or the way I am trying to justify the TSV ;-), that I also bought her other TSV with all supersizes in. So I thought this one would compliment it very well because I alread have the day cream and here we have the night cream...decicsions decisions!

Sounds like an excellent rationale to me!

I like her products they have nice textures and the night cream has a lavender smell. I remember one I got a TSV and the collagen bomb was empty no product at all so back it went and a few people complained of the same problem in the reviews.

Latest posts

Back