Skechers Footwear TSV 05/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am interested to see what this will be...am needing new winter boots, fingers crossed...

Skechers GOwalk 3 Suede Trainer with Faux Fur Lining & Goga Plus Insole
Item Number: 161169
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P: £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £14.32

These GOwalk 3 shoes from Skechers are made from stylish suede and have a luxuriously soft, matching faux fur lining, as well as memory foam padding around the heel. Chilly morning walks with the dog, a quick dash around the park with the little ones, and even a full day of shopping with the girls just got a whole lot easier, thanks to these comfortable, cosy and lightweight shoes.

Go gaga for Goga - with fabrics chosen specifically for athletic walking and Goga Pillar technology built into the midsole and outsole of your GOwalk 3 shoes, you can enjoy shock-absorbing cushioning for a walking experience that will make you feel as light as air.

Stylish comfort - thanks to their on-trend suede finish, matching faux fur lining and sleek design, these slip-on athletic shoes are more than just a comfortable footwear option; they're a style statement. Tap into the 'athleisure' trend and style with slim-leg jeans or leggings, a loose-fitting T-shirt and a lightweight jumper for that off-duty model look that's perfect for daytime.

Skechers logos on the side, sole and insole
Fabric trim and heel panel
Dual side elastic fabric panels
Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Charcoal
Chestnut
Chocolate

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161169

I've ordered in Chocolate and Black ready for my forthcoming trip to NYC :mysmilie_50:

Won't be going for the TSV .This style is not a good look on me with my big feet and skinny legs.

However ,I ordered a pair of Chuggas a month ago and I'm loving them .Very hard wearing so far ,even walking the dog in the frost. Emus couldnt stand up to that.

just ordered another pair in another colour.

I still wear my Sketchers trainers too.

Unfortunately I can't wear any Skechers slip-on shoe styles as they all cut into my Achilles tendons. I can't even wear the bungee styles, for the same reason... only lace-ups. It's a shame as I find my lace-ups fantastically comfortable and supportive.

Unfortunately I can't wear any Skechers slip-on shoe styles as they all cut into my Achilles tendons. I can't even wear the bungee styles, for the same reason... only lace-ups. It's a shame as I find my lace-ups fantastically comfortable and supportive.

Comfort and pain free any day as far as I'm concerned.

I have trainers and they're great but I just don't seem able to get any go walks to fit. I walk out of them even if I go down a size

I have some Sketchers go walks and even after having them over a year whenever I wear them I have to put blister plasters on my Achilles as they rub it red raw without.

It's the squishiness of the sole I think; even if they're a snug but comfortable fit when you're standing once you walk your heel is moving up and down because of the squidge-factor. I have a related problem with Sketchers; the instability of the sole is the worst for my unstable joints (hypermobility EDS). Years ago I had the same problem with IW's FlyFlots, whereas Birkenstocks are great for my ankles, knees and hips. Also Mark Jane styles with elastic attaching the buckles are a no go for me.

The 'squidge' factor is also why I can't wear them - no firm arch support, so made painful Plantar Fasciitis and tendonitis flare up.
I pretty much exclusively wear Hotter shoes nowadays.

The 'squidge' factor is also why I can't wear them - no firm arch support, so made painful Plantar Fasciitis and tendonitis flare up.
I pretty much exclusively wear Hotter shoes nowadays.

I have some Hotter Shoes that are a smart trainer type shoe, when I first tried them on I knew straight away they were for me, and did not have to break in , which is very unusual for me. Also they do 1/2 sizes which I need.

Thanks for your trouble to me they look too much like men’s
I’ll pass

Ive got a pair of those in navy, in fact I'm wearing them today. My daughter bought them for me last Christmas. They are very comfy and hopefully I don't look too masculine in them!!!! I would class them as winter shoes as they are quite substantial.

Latest posts

Back