Skechers Footwear TSV 05/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ive got a pair of those in navy, in fact I'm wearing them today. My daughter bought them for me last Christmas. They are very comfy and hopefully I don't look too masculine in them!!!! I would class them as winter shoes as they are quite substantial.

Although I have a few pairs I’m not a massive sketchers fan as I don’t seem to get a good fit and I just don’t get on with anything with laces.

However with around the house shoes I like to be able to slip them off very quickly as I often tuck my bare feet up under me when reading or watching TV. Slippers just don’t do it for me either in looks or support . I had noticed these on other sites and loved the idea of furry lining but was in a quandary on the size.

Puffin, how would you rate the sizing for a 4.5/5 where other sketchers in a 4 are too short in the foot?

Although I have a few pairs I’m not a massive sketchers fan as I don’t seem to get a good fit and I just don’t get on with anything with laces.

However with around the house shoes I like to be able to slip them off very quickly as I often tuck my bare feet up under me when reading or watching TV. Slippers just don’t do it for me either in looks or support . I had noticed these on other sites and loved the idea of furry lining but was in a quandary on the size.

Puffin, how would you rate the sizing for a 4.5/5 where other sketchers in a 4 are too short in the foot?

I'm very lucky with the fitting of skechers. I am a 4 and I go for a 4. They do often say that you should go down a size rather than up, I did once and went for 3 1/2 and they were also ok, I'm not sure that I would go down a full size though. I would add that my shoes don't have a furry lining but they are very spongy.

These are my best ever Sketchers . I got them from when they were around on QVC before . The comfort is amazing & the memory foam certainly reduces the impact when I walk .
I now have 5 pairs which I wear for almost any type of occasion .

As a mature lady , I have knobbly bits on my feet & these provide no pressure at all , just blissful comfort . I take a size 6 but also have size 6.5 . Both are fine for me .

Latest posts

Back