Santa's Best 64 Function Pre-lit Splendour Spruce Christmas Tree
Item Number: 705901

4ft QVC Price £186.00 Todays Special Value Price £153.00

5ft QVC Price £143.00 Todays Special Value Price £198.00

6ft QVC Price £318.00 Todays Special Value Price £261.00

7ft QVC Price £399.00 Todays Special Value Price £327.00

8ft QVC Price £498.00 Todays Special Value Price £408.00

P&P: £11.95

This pre-lit Splendour Spruce Christmas tree from Santa's Best comes in a choice of five different heights to fit every indoor space and features a host of twinkling LED lights in 12 colours and combinations, with 64 dazzling light functions and two morphing features that you can change via remote control. Create a magical Christmas experience in your home this year with this lifelike, no-stress, no-mess tree, leaving you more time to enjoy the family festivities.

Select your sparkle - with a variety of different light functions including Steady, Glisten, Firefly, Twinkling and Firework, plus 12 colours and combinations, it's so easy to tailor your festive look to match the rest of your decorating. There's also an on/off foot pedal for controlling your tree in an instant.

Fuss-free and easy to assemble - each piece of this tree slots into the next and lights up for a quick and painless assembly, so there's no need to spend hours untangling troublesome fairy lights!

Continuous On technology - gone are the days of searching for that pesky broken bulb, the rest of your tree will stay lit even if a bulb becomes damaged or burns out.

Made of sturdier stuff - feel safe in the knowledge that your tree can hold even heavy ornaments without flimsy branches giving way; decorate to your heart's content with no broken glass to sweep up afterwards.

What's in the box?

1 x Pre-Lit Splendour Spruce Christmas Tree
1 x remote control
1 x 9V battery for remote
1 x tree stand with eye bolts

Choose from:

4ft tree (width): 86.4cm (34"); 180 LED lights
5ft tree (width): 101.6cm (40"); 240 LED lights
6ft tree (width): 116.8cm (46"); 360 LED lights
7ft tree (width): 132.1cm (52"); 480 LED lights
8ft tree (width): 152.4cm (60"); 540 LED lights

Technical specifications:

Colours include: warm white, cool white, red, green, blue, purple and multi-coloured and combinations of red/green, blue/white, red/white/blue, red/white, green/white and red/white/green
Adapter: 30W
Indoor use only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705901

well my christmas budget: food and gifts for all and sundry is the price of the small tree lol

I've just noticed the p&p is £11.95. Good grief, Santa must be bringing it himself in the back of his merc !

thats your choice but i know lots who love this kind of tree & my friend in america has a similar one from the same company & its fab one of the best ive ever seen

Yes you're right, we all have choices and my own personal choice would be to join the majority of the population in sticking a massive two fingers up to a tree of this cost, especially when it was probably made in China for a fraction of the price, sorry when I say "population" I don't mean the QVC population, the die hard QVCers will pay this price without batting an eye why? well, simply because it's sold on QVC of course. :mysmilie_17:

I do spend a fair bit at Christmas but I wouldn't pay that for a tiny tree, and certainly wouldn't pay that for the big tree, when there's cheaper and better ones out there.

Yes you're right, we all have choices and my own personal choice would be to join the majority of the population in sticking a massive two fingers up to a tree of this cost, especially when it was probably made in China for a fraction of the price, sorry when I say "population" I don't mean the QVC population, the die hard QVCers will pay this price without batting an eye why? well, simply because it's sold on QVC of course. :mysmilie_17:
u
I agree, and then gush about it on arsebook and upload selfies to show the tree in the background.

This is definitely an Arsebook 'Bin Lid' purchase. Just hand your credit card over and let QVC fill your 'bin' with all their overpriced tat at will...

u
I agree, and then gush about it on arsebook and upload selfies to show the tree in the background.

I think I'll go round the boutique shop today taking selfies to show my family and friends were I bought my Christmas tree from, I'm sure the security guard will understand as he frog marches me out the shop.

Did I dream it or wasn't there a TSV Christmas tree very recently? I've had my tree for about 25 years and it's still going strong so no need for a new one just yet.

CC

They've just had a "Home Reflections" (another QVC brand) Candelabra for £16 plus £4.95 p&p, I bought one of these from Bid Tv and it's almost identical, the only thing difference is the glass holders are gold, red and green coloured glass (I've still got it) for £1 from Bid Tv, even with Bids eye watering £7.99 p&p it still only came to £8.99, QVCs prices are getting worse.

I feel realy embarrased to admit to this, but the last time it was tsv, which is about a month ago, I bought it on easy pay,
it looked so beautiful and all those lights did it, any way thought I had better give it a go before the day I actually needed it, I went for the snow one, it looked like it was covered in thick polystyreine, that went absolutely everywhere, then the lights seemed to do what they wanted, and sometimes only half of them worked, when it did it was stunning, but seemed to have too many functions for it to work properly, and there were lots of bare branches I just couldnt justify keeping it, and couldnt take the risk of it stopping over Christmas, and for that price, so back its gone

The courier who collected it said he had fetched back nearly as may as he had delivered, so its not just me, and the reviews arent that good either.

I feel realy embarrased to admit to this, but the last time it was tsv, which is about a month ago, I bought it on easy pay,
it looked so beautiful and all those lights did it, any way thought I had better give it a go before the day I actually needed it, I went for the snow one, it looked like it was covered in thick polystyreine, that went absolutely everywhere, then the lights seemed to do what they wanted, and sometimes only half of them worked, when it did it was stunning, but seemed to have too many functions for it to work properly, and there were lots of bare branches I just couldnt justify keeping it, and couldnt take the risk of it stopping over Christmas, and for that price, so back its gone

The courier who collected it said he had fetched back nearly as may as he had delivered, so its not just me, and the reviews arent that good either.

qvc and quality control thats very poor what a farce

Nobody should ever feel embarrassed to say they bought anything, we're all perfectly entitled to spend our money however we want. I'm sure we've all been caught out by buying things off the tele on more than one occasion, and it is a lot harder to judge an item like that in an especially prepared studio environment, where they can spend ages faffing with them, optimise the lighting etc. That is shockingly bad, though. Hope QVC ordered hundreds of thousands of them, that can sit gathering dust and clogging up expensive warehouse space for years to come. What your courier said sounds a promising start. :mysmilie_59: Rolls Royce of Christmas trees my a*se. :mysmilie_849:

The show I watched which was a repeat of the launch I think ,the presenter , announced towards the end they had made an error in the price of the large tree they had put up and it was in fact £20 dearer. She apologised but stated it is still a fantastic price and is on easy pays.Think it was Claire. Don't think I dreamt it.

I bought the 6 foot green tree when it was last on TSV and absolutely love it. I have only put it up once to tree and it is really lovely. The lights work perfectly and the tree is lovely size and shape. Really looking forward to putting this up in December. I am very pleased with my purchase - it was a lot cheaper than the same tree at John Lewis. I did do my homework.

I bought the 6 foot green tree when it was last on TSV and absolutely love it. I have only put it up once to tree and it is really lovely. The lights work perfectly and the tree is lovely size and shape. Really looking forward to putting this up in December. I am very pleased with my purchase - it was a lot cheaper than the same tree at John Lewis. I did do my homework.

glad your happy with your tree and it gives you a lot of pleasure pebe

My 25 year old tree actually cost £50 when I got it (from a catalogue) which was a massive amount at that time for me to spend. It's done the job though (no lights included) and is still doing it. If these QVC trees are still going strong in 25 years then they would seem good value for money. A couple of years ago I decided not to do the big tree and do a small pre-lit thingy - it was like an old friend hadn't turned up for Christmas. I need a big blousy tree which my friend calls "hideous" LOL. I do think the same about her silver twig thing with 2 purple balls on it - why bother he he he. She calls it class, I call it . . . . (rhymes with kite).

CC

Latest posts

Back