Poo Pourri ..... Worst Gifting Idea ever ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's nothing like taking an embarrassing subject, playing on people's confidence and turning it into a money maker eh? Gill "giz a job QVC" Gauntlet even claims it transforms lives, how amazing is that?! :mysmilie_14:

But will someone please, please, please tell her it's "bergaMOT" not "bergaMONT"

Perhaps they didn't want to call it pot pourri because some of the dimmer QVC Arsebook shpperatti might confuse it with 'smoking pot'...

They could've done with that Pou Pourri yesterday for the Julien Macdonald show with Chloe Everton, the poop was hitting the fan from all angles. :mysmilie_15:

They could've done with that Pou Pourri yesterday for the Julien Macdonald show with Chloe Everton, the poop was hitting the fan from all angles. :mysmilie_15:

Poop! I missed that! Dish the dirt please.

Poo Pourri - there was a thread here that's been moved about YC being a problem for people with allergies. Long story short, I bought this as a "****" gift last year for a friend (we always buy each other one weirdo gift every year for a laugh). We trotted off to the loo to spray for a sniff (the poo pourri alone! We're not THAT weird!), and it triggered an allergic reaction for me.

So, just beware if you have asthmatics or sensitives in the family.

Poop! I missed that! Dish the dirt please.

Poo Pourri - there was a thread here that's been moved about YC being a problem for people with allergies. Long story short, I bought this as a "****" gift last year for a friend (we always buy each other one weirdo gift every year for a laugh). We trotted off to the loo to spray for a sniff (the poo pourri alone! We're not THAT weird!), and it triggered an allergic reaction for me.

So, just beware if you have asthmatics or sensitives in the family.

JMc said when Chloe Everton tried plugging another QVC brand (Yankee Candles) but that bit her on the bum because he's obviously not a QVC customer, when he said, and I quote "oh no don't buy them, they're disgusting" apparently the QVC faithful were up in arms because he said.........wait for it!....... "******". :mysmilie_15: what a sheltered world they must live in eh if they find that offensive. :mysmilie_11:

I have just used my own version of poupourri. A few drops of lavender oil, from Holland and Barrett, and some water in a small pump bottle that I had. Works fine. It is better than spraying something after the event

JMc said when Chloe Everton tried plugging another QVC brand (Yankee Candles) but that bit her on the bum because he's obviously not a QVC customer, when he said, and I quote "oh no don't buy them, they're disgusting" apparently the QVC faithful were up in arms because he said.........wait for it!....... "******". :mysmilie_15: what a sheltered world they must live in eh if they find that offensive. :mysmilie_11:

Hahaha. Thank you. Classic!

I'm just counting myself lucky that I'm not one of Gills friends because I certainly wouldn't be asking her round for drinks if she bought me one of those sprays I like to give thoughtful pressies & if I opened that on Christmas morning I would be absolutely devastated. If someone was going to spend that much on buying 2 sprays (£25 approx. with postage" I would prefer a bottle of Prosecco thanks very much, at least I'd enjoy the experience.

Latest posts

Back