Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Breaking news.-Gems USA and The Diamond Room closed down.

As above,both the above channels have officially closed down,details can be read on Gemporia facebook page.Personally i cant say i am surprised,though i do feel for the american viewers as this is the second time Mr.Bennett has opened studios in the states and then closed them down again,this time apparantly five presenters in four months have walked,one due to idealogical differences. Gemporia are partly blaming costly overheads outweighing orders,sorry but as a so called business man arent you supposed to work that out before you jump in with both feet and not afterwards.I rather think this is down to Bennetts ego over riding sound business sence, he doesnt seem to be able to focus on good customer service and quality and is constantly fiddling with expansion,i dread to think how much money has been wasted and how many customers have walked since all the changes since january this year, i feel for the staff.
      Thanks shopperholic , historymystery thanked for this post
      Likes nannieA liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Gems have completely lost their way, this is the problem. Back in 2008/09, they were OK and the jewellery was good value, then Bennett sold the company and it became absolutely dire under the new owners, then he bought it back and for a time it wasn't too bad, but it deteriorated as soon as he went on an ego trip. Opening new studios abroad, designing a company "coat of arms" which was a total joke, boasting about his son taking time off to become a pilot, allowing presenters like Angeline to become too cocky and superior while other well-respected presenters left in droves - all of these are signs that his business acumen is sorely lacking, IMO, and he's taken his eye off the ball. If this channel carries on as it is, it will follow the fate of Bid. I'd like to see someone from the company coming on to this forum to answer some of the criticisms. Irritating your customers is not a good business model.
      Couldn't agree more, I remember when it first started and I can't remember it being all screechy, then one day the name changed.......and that was it. The coat of arms things just implies he's up his own arse, and a proper businessman would know, when you've sold out, never brag what luxury you or your family are living in, or are doing off customers hard earned money, may as well put the closed sign up and turn off the lights, as he's now found out.

› See More: Breaking news.-Gems USA and The Diamond Room closed down.
      Likes nannieA liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

A friend has a habit of putting Gems on in the background. So I sit and look and say,"What is the gold weight?" Then laugh when I see it. My friend even said the other day she was watching they sold a massive stone with a gold weight of 1.15! Tin would be thicker! Haven't bought in years from the channel, but still have some great pieces from long ago.

Angeline and her side kick the strange woman in the woolie hats going on about free food sent to them. The its Panto season all year round, "This can't be the price!!! Oh yes it is!" The bimbos who ramble on for what feels like 3 hours before actually showing you anything. Adina with the low cut tops and bouncing boobs in your face as she rambles on and and on. The fake nails and rag nails on close ups of the said bimbos(hey you are meant to be professionals), looks gross!
      Likes historymystery, nannieA liked this post

DONNA

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

missmarple, sorry to hear about your back problems, and hope you feel better soon. Your comments are spot-on and I can well understand how some of the USA customers feel - would you trust someone who has set up channels and then closed them down? His name must be mud in the States and I wonder what his pal, Glenn Lehrer, thinks about it all - it couldn't have done him any favours by association.

Quote Originally Posted by missmarple View Post
      Totally agree and what is most shameful of all is that no announcement was made of the closures from Mr.Bennett both channels vanished and due to customers asking what the hell was going on they were finally forced into announcing it on gemporia facebook,the great Mr.Bennett has not answered customer complaints or made any announcements on his own facebook or anywhere else to the best of my knowledge,great customer service eh.As i am incapacitated at present with back problems i read some of the usa presenters facebook pages today and basically the team they set up didn really get the manager back up and input needed for a new venture especially when things were not going well.Some usa customers are saying he lacks integrity and will no longer purchase from his company,well you cant blame them for being angry.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Angeline is a major irritation - and why is that woolie hat woman allowed to continually muscle in on the proceedings? Which of the other presenters drag on their producer nearly every day? Answer = none of them, apart from Angeline. Angeline seems to think she can do as she likes - the Bennetts should pull her into line. Her husband (Nick) seems an inoffensive, quite pleasant guy, but she is on an ego trip, always reading out messages that tell her how "beautiful" she is looking. She seems to have her own sycophants group, similar to certain presenters on Q, and it's blurdy boring and totally insincere in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
      A friend has a habit of putting Gems on in the background. So I sit and look and say,"What is the gold weight?" Then laugh when I see it. My friend even said the other day she was watching they sold a massive stone with a gold weight of 1.15! Tin would be thicker! Haven't bought in years from the channel, but still have some great pieces from long ago.

Angeline and her side kick the strange woman in the woolie hats going on about free food sent to them. The its Panto season all year round, "This can't be the price!!! Oh yes it is!" The bimbos who ramble on for what feels like 3 hours before actually showing you anything. Adina with the low cut tops and bouncing boobs in your face as she rambles on and and on. The fake nails and rag nails on close ups of the said bimbos(hey you are meant to be professionals), looks gross!
      Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
      Likes donna255 liked this post

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Angeline is a major irritation - and why is that woolie hat woman allowed to continually muscle in on the proceedings? Which of the other presenters drag on their producer nearly every day? Answer = none of them, apart from Angeline. Angeline seems to think she can do as she likes - the Bennetts should pull her into line. Her husband (Nick) seems an inoffensive, quite pleasant guy, but she is on an ego trip, always reading out messages that tell her how "beautiful" she is looking. She seems to have her own sycophants group, similar to certain presenters on Q, and it's blurdy boring and totally insincere in most cases.
      Have to chuckle to myself when they say about the phone line named after Angeline - what a load of carp. Sheridan is the one in the woolie hat - she always looks as though she has been dragged through a hedge backwards. I only switch on when Ive got 10 minutes to kill between programmes. Lynn is on at the moment and she doesnt revert to shouting and I don't mind watching her. The rest just wear me out with their antics. As you say, it would be good if the PTB at Gems read this forum. However, they probably only read what they want to instead of what they ought to.

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Lynn seems pleasant enough, but I can't listen to her either because she never, ever, ever stops talking, it's as though she doesn't even draw breath and she comes out with the same expressions (everyone pays the final, low price etc.) constantly, it exhausts me just to listen to her.
      People from Gemporia might still read these threads, but I don't think the PTB will ever comment on here again. Years ago they were very active on here, but then there was a major fall out and Steve Bennett stated that he was finished with the site. Can't remember what it was about though.

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Agree about Gems. All that whooping and hollering - give it a rest. Nearly every time I switch on it is tanzanite. I am so over tanzanite. I don't like Csarite either.

The coat of arms was a 'who cares' moment.

I just want to sit and watch a pleasant hour with no over the top hysterics, no Sheridan, no 'this price can't be right - are you sure the price is correct' crap, horrible nails, waving arms around, faux excitement. I just want quality jewellery, presented in a professional manner. And don't get me started on Adina.

Anyway it is not going to happen.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Anna, so agree with you. If tanzanite is so rare why is it on every 5 minutes, and how come Gems and TJC can do whole days of the stuff? I have bought from Gems in the past and had no issues with them that they haven't resolved very quickly and in my favour, but I can't defend Steve Bennett's poor business sense, which seems to stem from his ever-increasing ego. Opening up and then closing a channel in the USA not once, but twice, will do him no favours whatsoever in that country - they have long memories and I would think his name is well and truly 'Mud' out there. As for The Diamond Room, it made you feel comatose watching it, no interaction, no spark, no excitement, just slow to the point of coming to a halt. I can now see why for the past month or so Angeline Davies has been urging people to also view The Diamond Room - she probably knew her husband's presenting job was about to disappear (although he seems to have transferred to Gems UK now). I feel for the US presenters who are out of a job - at least one of them could come and replace Adina, as she is still dire. I hope when Steve looks at his self-indulgent Coat of Arms logo, he spares a thought for the presenters out of work. I certainly won't be buying from Gems in future, as I'm unhappy with the business decisions of those at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
      Agree about Gems. All that whooping and hollering - give it a rest. Nearly every time I switch on it is tanzanite. I am so over tanzanite. I don't like Csarite either.

The coat of arms was a 'who cares' moment.

I just want to sit and watch a pleasant hour with no over the top hysterics, no Sheridan, no 'this price can't be right - are you sure the price is correct' crap, horrible nails, waving arms around, faux excitement. I just want quality jewellery, presented in a professional manner. And don't get me started on Adina.

Anyway it is not going to happen.
      Likes Anna liked this post

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

I remember in December 2014, the presenters were seemingly instructed to mention that nothing had come out of the tanzanite mine for about 18 months (with the implication that it could run out soon)..... yet they are still selling it today.

What a farce.
      Likes Anna , historymystery liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

mr tom, there was similar scaremongering a year or so ago with opal. I clearly remember Angeline saying that there was going to be tighter regulation on opals being exported from certain country/countries. Yet there are still loads of opals - including Ethiopian opals - for sale nearly every day it seems. Tanzanite has been a blatant con, in my opinion, both from the point of view of its supposed rarity and the implication that it will increase in value in the future because of this. In my opinion, the only Tanzanite that could possibly increase in value in years to come will be the high specification very dark Tanzanite, not the lighter stones which are cheaper. I think you have to take everything they say with a huge pinch of salt - sure, if you like the stone, buy it, but ignore the scaremongering.

Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      I remember in December 2014, the presenters were seemingly instructed to mention that nothing had come out of the tanzanite mine for about 18 months (with the implication that it could run out soon)..... yet they are still selling it today.

What a farce.
      Likes Anna , mr tom , shopperholic liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising