where's my parcels?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
Still waiting for my Elemis tsv's. Nearly a whole week! My Laura Geller tsv arrived day after ordering. Ok, don't expect that normally but no communication from CS for delay.
Anyone who ordered on the actual day received theirs yet?

On their Facebook page seems its very hit and miss when you get. People ordering early not arrived though ordering late on the day of TSV got theirs. Those complaining are blaming Hermes, seems there is tracking and some show delivered when they haven't been or thrown in bins and over gates and left.

CS will never contact you. You have to do all the running to them.

So click your tracking on the email and hopefully it will say where it is.

I ordered something last week (delivery by Hermes), it was dispatched Thursday last week and until Monday I had no email of the despatch.
I phoned CS who gave me Hermes tracking number. I went on Hermes website to track the parcel and the only entry was ’order placed on x/x/x date’.
Phoned CS again who said wait until the afternoon when Hermes refresh their site. There was no further tracking on Hermes website until Tuesday when it was showing ‘going to be delivered today. Anyway, got my parcel on Tuesday afternoon.

Still waiting for my Elemis tsv's. Nearly a whole week! My Laura Geller tsv arrived day after ordering. Ok, don't expect that normally but no communication from CS for delay.
I ordered the Elemis TSV 3 days before the show and it arrived after 2 days... However, never got a despatch communication email and the courier just turned up.

I ordered mine last Wednesday arrived Tuesday this week.

aint this the TSV that normally takes a bit longer to get sent out cause i remember last year them saying it will take an extra few days to get this one out due to the quanities they are selling of them

Think they must be very busy .I ordered some Chugga boots .Had the Hermes email a few days ago and still no parcel. It usually arrives as soon as i get the email.

On the tracking it says 24 hour delay. still no boots. Hermes is usually excellent so must be extra busy.

Love my Chugga boots, and they are machine washable too like the most of Skechers footwear. They were in the sales last year on the high street, QVC probably have the last of the stock.

Love my Chugga boots, and they are machine washable too like the most of Skechers footwear. They were in the sales last year on the high street, QVC probably have the last of the stock.

Ive washed skechers trainers but never thought to try washing my Chugga Boots as they're suede. They've got manky through wearing them out with the dog, so might just give it a try, thanks for the tip

Ive washed skechers trainers but never thought to try washing my Chugga Boots as they're suede. They've got manky through wearing them out with the dog, so might just give it a try, thanks for the tip

Ordered mine on Thursday but still no sign. I had my order confirmation but nothing else. Shown as dispatched on Friday on my account. Phoned today and have been told they have no record of my order being received by Hermes but it may turn up yet! But the young lady decided to send me the declaration form of non delivery anyway. So we shall see. Perhaps someone pressed the wrong button on Thursday. Not too worried as it has had mixed reviews.

Ordered mine on Thursday but still no sign. I had my order confirmation but nothing else. Shown as dispatched on Friday on my account. Phoned today and have been told they have no record of my order being received by Hermes but it may turn up yet! But the young lady decided to send me the declaration form of non delivery anyway. So we shall see. Perhaps someone pressed the wrong button on Thursday. Not too worried as it has had mixed reviews.
This is stupid, you have already been told that there is no record of Hermes collecting but you still have to fill in a form for none delivery. It's just a scam by QVC to hold on to the money longer. They should either give the money back without this prat on of just re send the order...

I didn't order the tsv, but ordered the collection with vanity bag and 100 ml marine cream - around £150 - still no sign of it.

This is stupid, you have already been told that there is no record of Hermes collecting but you still have to fill in a form for none delivery. It's just a scam by QVC to hold on to the money longer. They should either give the money back without this prat on of just re send the order...

This seems to be another one of the "benefits" of their easy pays and the fact that they don't need to be regulated as they would if they were at the next level up in financial services. Without the credit checking and other ways of establishing a customer's bona fides, it seems QVC err on the side of assuming their customers are running some sort of scam when they report items missing or whatever. Way to make your customers feel respected and valued.

I thought that Chugga boots were synthetic. I wash them on delicate cycle 30 C, like Kipling bags, no softener.

No excuse, take on some seasonal staff... Although the money they pay and the expenses would probably mean they are paying for the privilege of delivering for Hermes.

Around this time ,I get stuff delivered on a Sunday sometimes and in the evening by another guy ,so I think they do ,at least in my area. I can't fault the service I get from Hermes. Royal Mail is my problem.

Around this time ,I get stuff delivered on a Sunday sometimes and in the evening by another guy ,so I think they do ,at least in my area. I can't fault the service I get from Hermes. Royal Mail is my problem.

I have said this before when ever delivers come up it is a mixed bag and very much depends on your courier! My Hermes have been doing it for years and are good! I order the K 9 airframe and multi Wednesday direct form Fetch, and it was delivered yesterday via Interlink I could track my delivery and see how far down the route it was. This was a free delivery too!

Latest posts

Back